1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

From my understanding, not quite Soma - but it was still apparently really embarrassing and the producers asked the audience what they thought about the contestant's reaction.

I'd say more about the producer/audience reaction, but if I did then I think y'all would guess who it was immediately.

Can you say if it was a female or a male ?

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

OMG I doubt they'd get out this early, but I can't get the idea of one of the AA Divas saying something like "They always make it to the finale" or something like that now LMAO. 

I know that's not going to happen but that would be HILARIOUS

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

the producers don't usually ask the audience questions, they do have quite the interactive warmup guy though that talks between each pairing.  

Yes, that's who they're referring to. Producers just seems like a generally okay word for it lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

Interesting yet unexpected results so far. I’m not gonna say any spoilers but one of the coaches stole a potential winner in my mind and their team got SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER

here b4 Tamara got stolen after losing to John Holiday.

Note: just a prediction, I don't know anything.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

here b4 Tamara got stolen after losing to John Holiday.

Note: just a prediction, I don't know anything.

Jim got bounced by the trio, and stolen by Gwen. I don’t know anything either. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Interesting yet unexpected results so far. I’m not gonna say any spoilers but one of the coaches stole a potential winner in my mind and their team got SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER

I bet it's Cami Clune

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I could see Blake doing that to try to give Gwen a win honestly. 

Lol, there's no way Jim is gonna win with Gwen. That would actually be a pretty good way to get rid of Jim tbh :haha:

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jim got bounced by the trio, and stolen by Gwen. I don’t know anything either. 

I would LOVE that tbh, FB would go CRAZY over that lmao. Also yeah Gwen then might win.

• Like 3
Just now, Misirlou said:

I could see Blake doing that to try to give Gwen a win honestly. 

And to clear a lane for his favorite, WTW. 

In all seriousness, we’ve been talking about Jim as a potential winner, and maybe he is, but those who argue they might not want consecutive country singing pastors hoisting the trophy have a valid point. One is fine. Two in a row? C’mon!

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And to clear a lane for his favorite, WTW. 

In all seriousness, we’ve been talking about Jim as a potential winner, and maybe he is, but those who argue they might not want consecutive country singing pastors hoisting the trophy have a valid point. One is fine. Two in a row? C’mon!

Honestly yeah I can see this. Blake is known to keep his country males, except in S17 in which he put everything on Ricky and Kat(mainly Kat, but had to settle for Ricky in the end)

But now I could see him wanting something different after winning with Todd and to try to get WTW a finale spot or even a win. With also giving another coach a chance(mainly Gwen) to win, if his idea doesn't work out.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1