• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

The first taping about to end or already did. The second taping will be starting shortly. 

Didn't Someone648 say a while ago the first taping was about to start and the other in like 3 hours or sth? I thought both were done idk though

1 minute ago, antikid said:

Didn't Someone648 say a while ago the first taping was about to start and the other in like 3 hours or sth? I thought both were done idk though

On the 1iota site the second taping is still up meaning it hasn’t started yet. I just saw they pushed it back to 4:30 PST so ig it won’t be starting until 5 PST. 

Just now, Someone648 said:

My understanding from a source is that the taping's still going on.

Can you tease us a bit with the results, pairings? Anything at this point? lmao 

Are there many shockers? etc

• Like 1
1 minute ago, antikid said:

Can you tease us a bit with the results, pairings? Anything at this point? lmao 

Are there many shockers? etc

like with the "pick one group" (particularly with an interesting group where one frontrunner lost and another won :eyes:), although I guess you dont have any info on full teams yet?

Just now, ashwinner said:

like with the "pick one group" (particularly with an interesting group where one frontrunner lost and another won :eyes:), although I guess you dont have any info on full teams yet?

I mean there's only a couple results so far so that would take a while, but with only 3 pairings for each coach I don't think there's really much of a point lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Someone648 said:

I mean there's only a couple results so far so that would take a while, but with only 3 pairings for each coach I don't think there's really much of a point lol.

that makes sense :thumbs:

for the battle rounds, i figured out when the battle spoilers were out based on when the "Hot" tag appeared on this thread, but now we're all so excited that the "Hot" tag has appeared even before :rofl:

2 minutes ago, David68 said:

this referring to Taryn)

Perhaps he didn’t remember her. He’ll eventually find out she’s a regular performer at his bar, because people who run the place will tell him. By then, it will too late, unless she wins the KO. Or, maybe the connection doesn’t matter to him whatsoever. Or, maybe TPTB tells the coaches what to do. 🙄 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Perhaps he didn’t remember her. He’ll eventually find out she’s a regular performer at his bar, because people who run the place will tell him. By then, it will too late, unless she wins the KO. Or, maybe the connection doesn’t matter to him whatsoever. Or, maybe TPTB tells the coaches what to do. 🙄 

i think he's banking on her raw vocal power, genre, and the pity people will provide for losing to a 3-person team to get her through the 4-way KO. However, as we've seen in the PO IS, and last year's KO, that doesn't always work.

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Have time before work today; lemme just share my final predictions (who I think will win on left):

KELLY:

DeSz vs. Marisa (Steal)

Kelsie vs. Madeline

Tanner vs. Sid (Steal)

GWEN:

Ryan vs. Van

Payge vs. Joseph

Carter vs. Chloe

JOHN:

John vs. Casme (Steal)

Tamara vs. Lauren

Cami vs. Bailey

BLAKE:

Ian vs. James (Steal)

Worth the Wait vs. JusJon

Jim vs. Ben

We're getting some people going home who don't deserve to go early tonight...

Tear Paper GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 4