Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Only locks for the lives are John H, Desz, one of Kelsie/Marisa, Worth the Wait, Jim, Carter and Payge. 

Is that a prediction? I know you said you attended some tapings in the past

Edited by antikid
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Froggesam said:

This may ruffle some feathers but WTW is my FAVORITE this season! I know a trio is sketchy to a lot of people but I LOVE the idea of a Mother/Daughters group. You can’t get any better than family harmony. 💜💜💜

I also really like them. They were tied with a few others as my favorite pre-show contestant(s), although this might change as the show goes on 🙂 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, seak05 said:

From people at the taping, Usher confirmed as the mega mentor 

 

Imagine if Usher was KO mentor this season because he was already in LA preparing for S20 blinds? 🤩🤩🤩🤩

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 

Imagine if Usher was KO mentor this season because he was already in LA preparing for S20 blinds? 🤩🤩🤩🤩

some were speculating this as well - might as well come for both blinds and this at the same time! i dunno if it was a joke though lol

 

anyway, why are people excited about usher returning, when i havent heard a single good thing about him on IDF

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Oooooo.... Usher now mentoring fall seasons🙄🤪🤔, I wonder what this can mean?! 


Which is clearly why Taryn followed him last week...and Trisha Yearwood (I’m guessing she’s covering one of her songs for her KO, but it could be just a fan follow).  

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

some were speculating this as well - might as well come for both blinds and this at the same time! i dunno if it was a joke though lol

 

anyway, why are people excited about usher returning, when i havent heard a single good thing about him on IDF

 

What are you talking about, he is pretty well-liked on here. Much has been said about his coaching and connection with Michelle Chamuel and Josh Kaufman. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

 

What are you talking about, he is pretty well-liked on here. Much has been said about his coaching and connection with Michelle Chamuel and Josh Kaufman. 

 

i heard someone say something along the lines of "Michelle did well despite having Usher the flop" or something. Anyway I haven't seen much on here about him at all, so maybe I just missed the positive comments.

 

Thanks for clearing that up! 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ashwinner said:

i heard someone say something along the lines of "Michelle did well despite having Usher the flop" or something. Anyway I haven't seen much on here about him at all, so maybe I just missed the positive comments.

 

Thanks for clearing that up! 🙂 

He´s actually the most liked male coach here, and if he returns I´m all for it honestly, he knows his s**t.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Misirlou said:

He´s actually the most liked male coach here, and if he returns I´m all for it honestly, he knows his s**t.

Yeah Adam/Pharell/John are varying levels of flops from what I've heard/seen. Blake is actually great IMO but I understand that a lot of people don't like him because of Minivan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Yeah Adam/Pharell/John are varying levels of flops from what I've heard/seen. Blake is actually great IMO but I understand that a lot of people don't like him because of Minivan.

To clarify this, for me personally, I do like Blake himself.  But yes, it's his fan base I cannot stand.  It's not his fault.  His fans who just do their best to get even his most mediocre artists through are the ones who annoy me.  Not Blake.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a coach, Usher is 10x better than Blake (who is the best coach in the current panel) so I would be really excited to have him back.

 

Watch Adam return instead :whut:

Edited by Daillon
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

My Imbox is also open for anything related for Tamara and Desz! Anything else don’t tell me please😂💀.

Taste!! Those are my favs this season

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...