The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, ashwinner said:

The purported frontrunner/pimped person always gets second or third as of lately.

S18: Thunderstorm

S17: Katie

S16: Gyth? I know we all knew Maelyn was better, but him being the premiere audition tells us what we need to know.

S15: Kirk

S14: Kyla

Feel free to correct me, as I know a lot less than y'all about The Voice.

Yeah, Sawyer, Jordan, Alisan and Chris are the only contestants I feel that were pimped as hell and did in fact win.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah, Sawyer, Jordan, Alisan and Chris are the only contestants I feel that were pimped as hell and did in fact win.

Yeah, I think season 14ish, this has been a pattern. The same time when the pattern of the first BA being a frontrunner (often reachign finale) began. Normally I'd write it off as a coincidence, since they want to get the most interesting (or one of the most interesting) BA first, but it's occurred many times now.

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Predictions for the blind audition pimp spots:

Premiere: Tamara Jade

Premiere Part II: Desz

Episode 3: Jim Ranger
Episode 4: Cami Clune

Episode 5: James Pyle (because he’s the last blind audition)

John Holiday would also be pimped. And your missing WTW. I also think that Desz will be like Toneisha and be the leak for Tuesday’s premier episode.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

John Holiday would also be pimped. And your missing WTW. I also think that Desz will be like Toneisha and be the leak for Tuesday’s premier episode.

But the thing is that Blake says that he only has one more spot left in his team so WTW has to be in the last episode unpimped. And yeah maybe John Holiday instead of Jim 

6 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Tamara and DesZ won't close back to back episodes for sure.

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

WTW filled Blake's team meaning they'll most likely be aired in the last episode which they obviously cannot close

• Like 1

I think James Pyle will get Cedrice’s treatment. A one chair turn that would have been a 4 chair, judges favorite, amazing pretaped rounds, going against Frontrunners, kept getting stolen (James will probably be stolen...mostly likely be Gwen or John) but won’t have the best live performances. 

25 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I hope they pimp Sid

33 minutes ago, antikid said:

I'm almost certain John H will open the premiere. Kelly getting blocked will probably create fun bickering and banter between the coaches. Unexpected voice and probably a very polished performance. 

It might be a possiblity, since he has a surprising voice, and it would be a great way to introduce the season with a surprise. Either way no matter on which episode he´s on , he´s getting the "secret" introduction (camera only focusing on him once someone turns around).

That being said, there´s a good chance Tamara will close the premiere, and I don´t think the first episode of any season has shown the same coach getting both the first and last artist, so I don´t know.

I feel it will go like this:

LEAK: Tamara Jade

1st episode:

Closer: Tamara J

2nd episode:

Closer: Jim Ranger

3rd episode:

Closer: Desz

4th episode:

Closer: Cami Clune

5th episode:

Closer: James Pyle (last blind)

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It might be a possiblity, since he has a surprising voice, and it would be a great way to introduce the season with a surprise. Either way no matter on which episode he´s on , he´s getting the "secret" introduction (camera only focusing on him once someone turns around).

That being said, there´s a good chance Tamara will close the premiere, and I don´t think the first episode of any season has shown the same coach getting both the first and last artist, so I don´t know.

1st episode:

2nd episode:

3rd episode:

4th episode:

5th episode:

I think they will air Cami wayyyy earlier than we think. Even though she was in one of the last tapings, she was a 4 chair turn, with a block. Blocks are usually done by episode 3 so I think she’ll be aired episode 2/3 and maybeeee without a pimping spot. Idk just my prediction

1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

i like these guesses, to add on (some of this is similar to what others have said):

Tamara and Desz will likely not close twice in a row. I would expect they'd space them out. I think Desz could go third episode. 

To add, I think that WTW will open the last episode, John H. will open the first episode, and some country guy (oops I don't know any cause I didn't care to look into them [maybe Sid? IDK what genre he is]) will open another episode.

1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

I think James Pyle will get Cedrice’s treatment. A one chair turn that would have been a 4 chair

This is really off-topic, but would Cedrice have been a 4 chair turn? I feel like she would have capped out at 3 chairs probably but I haven't really thought about it that much. I don't know if Blake would turn for her, what do others think?

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i like these guesses, to add on (some of this is similar to what others have said):

Tamara and Desz will likely not close twice in a row. I would expect they'd space them out. I think Desz could go third episode. 

To add, I think that WTW will open the last episode, John H. will open the first episode, and some country guy (oops I don't know any cause I didn't care to look into them [maybe Sid? IDK what genre he is]) will open another episode.

This is really off-topic, but would Cedrice have been a 4 chair turn? I feel like she would have capped out at 3 chairs probably but I haven't really thought about it that much. I don't know if Blake would turn for her, what do others think?

Kelly would have obviously turned for her, Nick as well. I don’t know about Blake, but he stole her in the battles and since everyone was physically turning, it probably implies that they might have actually turned had given the opportunity. Maybe Blake wouldn’t have turned, but she would have also gotten Kelly and Nick to

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

How much 4 chair turns were in this seasons blind auditions... don’t tell me any names just tell me the amount Lol THANK YOU BTW❤️

Lol ur on this thread and don’t know any of the spoilers??

but it’s 4 four-chair turns same as season 15.

14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol ur on this thread and don’t know any of the spoilers??

but it’s 4 four-chair turns same as season 15.

Thank you!! The thing is... since I didn’t get the tickets I’m trying not to get any or read any result spoilers sorry Yall🥺. Wow tho... only 4... 4 chair turns😭, how depressing I love it when it’s more.😬 I hope the blinds are great tho let’s pray.. that they are good!!

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Thank you!! The thing is... since I didn’t get the tickets I’m trying not to get any or read any result spoilers sorry Yall🥺. Wow tho... only 4... 4 chair turns😭, how depressing I love it when it’s more.😬 I hope the blinds are great tho let’s pray.. that they are good!!

There are a ton of 3 chair turns though tht were worthy of four chairs 

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

There are a ton of 3 chair turns though tht were worthy of four chairs 

Oh ok that’s good. Seasons 15 blinds were not that good the only good blinds were Kennedy, RADHA, Chevel, Kymberli, Kameron, Patrique, DeAndre, Claire, MaKenzie, Kirk, SandyRedd, and Funshos. Season 15 was carried by JHUDS Team and Kymberli and Kirk. I’m sorry but it started off hot then got ruined let’s pray this season doesn’t end like that with 3 country singers in the finale.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

1st episode:

2nd episode:

3rd episode:

4th episode:

5th episode:

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

1st episode:

2nd episode:

3rd episode:

4th episode:

5th episode:

From seeing Jim Rangers blind, he is def a closer for an episode.  He'll be the best audition, Closer type person that episode and well worthy of that IMO

Edited by katybay
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

He's singing Blue Ain't Your Color, a country song. So it is safe to assume he's country. But he might have put a different spin on it.

3 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

He's singing Blue Ain't Your Color, a country song. So it is safe to assume he's country. But he might have put a different spin on it.

He’s like country rock. His battle was pretty good, he has a really big range and he can SING! I might actually root for him 

• Like 2