• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, echoap said:

Don't hold your breath! I think they are going for the trilogy! 😖

Please no 😖

58 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

i hope this isn’t the seasons official poster 

Hopefully the producers won't be so lazy, this was literally their S17 knockout outfits

• Like 1
Just now, jus.vshn said:

UuN82zl.jpgThis would’ve even been better as the seasons key art. This is 10x better than that foolishness they posted.

Yeah, I still hope and think that thing they posted won't be the key art but it got me worried 😖

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Jim will be in the finale but he ain’t winning. I have a bold prediction that Desz or Cami Clune will win. The last person in the finale might be Kelsie, John H or someone from Team Gwen

I love the idea of Cami winning because not only she's one of my snowflakes but it's also possible (Unlike Tamara or John for example, who are some of my favs but don't have big chances of winning or even being in the finale)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

I love the idea of Cami winning because not only she's one of my snowflakes but it's also possible (Unlike Tamara or John for example, who are some of my favs but don't have big chances of winning or even being in the finale)

But Camis only problem is that she doesn’t have that much of a big following 

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

But Camis only problem is that she doesn’t have that much of a big following 

I don't think it's that much of a problem, many winners and successful contestants didn't have big followings pre-show, but then again it might hurt her chances as she doesn't have the country or Team Blake factors in her favor, more experienced fans might be able to judge better

Edited by moonlighty
26 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Jim will be in the finale but he ain’t winning. I have a bold prediction that Desz or Cami Clune will win. The last person in the finale might be Kelsie, John H or someone from Team Gwen

I think with Kelsie and Cami being in the pop lane, only one will make it. 

24 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Or Payge. 

mwVPnEI.gif

Casme, Chloe, and Larriah exist, too :haha:

I feel like we might be sleeping on Casme in particular. From what little info we had on her blind and battle (literally 1 source each) - there was literally only praise. The coaches even said her battle was their favorite overall with only a few left to go.

6 AA women this season and we're stuck talking about just DeSz and Tamara simply bc they're 4-chairs... I mean props to them because obviously they're phenomenal but if we're hyping up the love to female AA contestants, you have Payge, Casme, Chloe, and Larriah to talk about as well!

• Like 8

Also, just a reminder of the teams going into KO's:

KELLY:

DeSz

Kelsie Watts

Madeline Consoer

Marisa Corvo

Tanner Gomes

Sid Kingsley (Steal)

Ryan Gallagher (Saved)

GWEN:

Carter Rubin

Chloe Hogan

Payge Turner

Ryan Berg

Van Andrew

Joseph Soul (Steal)

Larriah Jackson (Saved)

JOHN:

Bailey Rae

Cami Clune

Casme

John Holiday

Tamara Jade

Lauren Frihauf (Steal)

Julia Cooper (Saved)

BLAKE:

Ben Allen

Ian Flanigan

Jim Ranger

JusJon

Worth the Wait

James Pyle (Steal)

Taryn Papa (Saved)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Casme, Chloe, and Larriah exist, too :haha:

I feel like we might be sleeping on Casme in particular. From what little info we had on her blind and battle (literally 1 source each) - there was literally only praise. The coaches even said her battle was their favorite overall with only a few left to go.

6 AA women this season and we're stuck talking about just DeSz and Tamara simply bc they're 4-chairs... I mean props to them because obviously they're phenomenal but if we're hyping up the love to female AA contestants, you have Payge, Casme, Chloe, and Larriah to talk about as well!

Ngl, I would love to see them pimp Chloe. She has such a jazzy tone that I find amazing. I hope she has a breakout knockout performance cause I really do think she’s one of the most interesting contestants this season!

17 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

Random Question in case I get tickets in the future but if my drivers license is expired, would it still count as valid in the ticket process? When you have to take a picture of it and send it, would it still be approved? 

My driver’s license appeared to be expired (it was extended due to the pandemic) and there was no issue.