The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

21 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Obviously we haven't seen the battles yet, but I think everyone in this 4-way KO sounds more worthy than some of the ones from last season (I only think Samantha and TMH deserved it in last season's - then they gave TMH an awful choice.)

I don't know who to root for yet, but I imagine it'll be much more competitive unless they bus someone.

I think last time we didn't expect Michael to win four-way knockout, after his blind and battle but his performance was really good besides Samantha. I have a gut feeling that same thing happen this time and  least expected person will win four -way knockout.

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

Welcome! I see you're a fellow Kelly fan!

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

Welcome! I see you're a fellow Kelly fan!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am definitely a Kelly fan but I LOVE all the coaches. With what Kelly is going thru in her personal life...I just wanna give her a hug and a plate of some southern comfort food! 😋🙃

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, French20 said:

hoping that it is not a bad talent that wins this season, because between Jake Hot and Todd ...

To be honest, I think Jake deserved to win because even though he’s country, he has such a STRONG and POWERFUL voice and it just can hold the room. But I admit that Toneisha, Camm, Thunderstorm, Megan or even Micah deserved to win that season

3 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

To be honest, I think Jake deserved to win because even though he’s country, he has such a STRONG and POWERFUL voice and it just can hold the room. But I admit that Toneisha, Camm, Thunderstorm, Megan or even Micah deserved to win that season

the finalists of season 17 was not forminable, so they chose the least bad for me

maybe Katie deserved a little more than Jake

4 minutes ago, French20 said:

the finalists of season 17 was not forminable, so they chose the least bad for me

maybe Katie deserved a little more than Jake

Rose > Jake > Katie > Ricky

But Rose’s duet was kind of a bummer and Jake had 3 very solid performances and he’s been the most consistent performer of that season (unlike Will, HS, Marybeth, Joana, Shane)

13 hours ago, Sid Dean said:

Creo que la última vez no esperábamos que Michael ganara por nocaut en cuatro, después de su ciega y batalla, pero su desempeño fue realmente bueno además de Samantha. Tengo el presentimiento de que esta vez pasará lo mismo y la persona menos esperada ganará un nocaut en cuatro.

I want to see Julia win, she has a beautiful voice

33 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

But Rose’s duet was kind of a bummer and Jake had 3 very solid performances and he’s been the most consistent performer of that season (unlike Will, HS, Marybeth, Joana, Shane)

Katie > Rose > Jake > Ricky 😌

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I have to agree with this. Katie was a favorite of mine when the Blinds started, but some of her song choices were a little off for me (Lady Marmalade, Rolling in the Deep, Piece of My Heart), she tends to overdo sometimes, Rose was not on my radar up until that beautiful KO performance, from there, I kept liking her more and more (I don't love her Playoffs and T13 performance though), but she was overall the artist that I really wanted to win (ugh that God's Country and IWKLI performance though, what a QUEEN 😍). But, there is no denying Jake also deserved the win, he had a really good set of performances, even if they weren't as powerful as Katie's and especially Rose's, he had a really own path during that season.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, French20 said:

Katie > Rose > Jake > Ricky 😌

Samee

11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I have to agree with this. Katie was a favorite of mine when the Blinds started, but some of her song choices were a little off for me (Lady Marmalade, Rolling in the Deep, Piece of My Heart), she tends to overdo sometimes, Rose was not on my radar up until that beautiful KO performance, from there, I kept liking her more and more (I don't love her Playoffs and T13 performance though), but she was overall the artist that I really wanted to win (ugh that God's Country and IWKLI performance though, what a QUEEN 😍). But, there is no denying Jake also deserved the win, he had a really good set of performances, even if they weren't as powerful as Katie's and especially Rose's, he had a really own path during that season.

Jake deserved a win (that knockout performance bruh) but imo Katie and Rose were better, then again, it's all about personal taste

• Like 3

John will be a guest on Kelly's show on Monday, the premiere for Season 2. I imagine The Voice will come up at some point.

Kelly did a round of interviews last week to promote her talk show mainly, but she talked about The Voice as well. She talked about how the coaches can hear the performances a lot better since there isn't the usual crowd noise in the studio and the coaches do like that. She mentioned that in the past her mom would call her up and say things like, "Why did you say they did good, they were so off pitch?" When she was comparing virtual audiences for both shows she said The Voice's audience wasn't as interactive since the focus of that show is more on the contestants.

6 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

John will be a guest on Kelly's show on Monday, the premiere for Season 2. I imagine The Voice will come up at some point.

Kelly did a round of interviews last week to promote her talk show mainly, but she talked about The Voice as well. She talked about how the coaches can hear the performances a lot better since there isn't the usual crowd noise in the studio and the coaches do like that. She mentioned that in the past her mom would call her up and say things like, "Why did you say they did good, they were so off pitch?" When she was comparing virtual audiences for both shows she said The Voice's audience wasn't as interactive since the focus of that show is more on the contestants.

Yeah and she also said how the coaches like this because they get to listen to live music like they’re at a concert and said how it’s so cool because people nowadays don’t have the privilege of listening to live music. And she said that all of the coaches agree that they think this new way of doing the show is so cool