• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol John is the male version of Jhud. Or is he more of a male version of Aliciaūü§Ē

I would say mixture since he does like to stand when someone can really sing (see Thunderstorm and Mike) but he is more chilled like Alicia.

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol John is the male version of Jhud. Or is he more of a male version of Aliciaūü§Ē

I think the male BORING version of Alicia LMFAOO, Alicia is not boring she knows what to do with her team. JHUD does as well, JHUDS team carried season 15, sorry not sorryūüėĆ.

• Like 7

I think Nick and Jennifer are the likely 2 to come back and if John does end up leaving I believe one of them, most likely Nick will come back now if he does, I think Gwen would leave for Jennifer's return, or we just might get a new coach which is what I am hoping.

14 minutes ago, antikid said:

I'm sorry that no one but soul/rnb and some pop singers pick JHud, she literally gets very little diversity even though she recognizes talent very well

Jennifer had more interesting teams in the UK. 

Kelly has a Great energy that she brings on the show but I only care about Blake, If Kelly or anyone else leaves It won't add or subtract anything for me but if Blake leaves it would be really devastating for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Kelly has a Great energy that she brings on the show but I only care about Blake, If Kelly or anyone else leaves It won't add or subtract anything for me but if Blake leaves it would be really devastating for me.

Blake does need an energetic extrovert and rival to feed off though

• Like 4
2 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I think Nick and Jennifer are the likely 2 to come back and if John does end up leaving I believe one of them, most likely Nick will come back now if he does, I think Gwen would leave for Jennifer's return, or we just might get a new coach which is what I am hoping.

we can see that the voice wants to have "diVerSiTy" in having one black coach every season (which paradoxically makes it worse, by trying to tokenize it), so i expect that if John left, they'd find another black coach (Lizzo?!?!?!? that would be iconic, but she's way too cool for the show)

9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

we can see that the voice wants to have "diVerSiTy" in having one black coach every season (which paradoxically makes it worse, by trying to tokenize it), so i expect that if John left, they'd find another black coach (Lizzo?!?!?!? that would be iconic, but she's way too cool for the show)

For me it's not even abt a black coach but having diversity when it comes to musical genre (Usually it's pop/rock/r&b/country and each coach leaning to one of those), lizzo would be ICONIC but I don't think they would be able to afford her or convince her to come (lizzo and kelly in the same season would be the funniest thing lol)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, moonlighty said:

For me it's not even abt a black coach but having diversity when it comes to musical genre (Usually it's pop/rock/r&b/country and each coach leaning to one of those), lizzo would be ICONIC but I don't think they would be able to afford her or convince her to come (lizzo and kelly in the same season would be the funniest thing lol)

Lizzo would be a great addition especially with Kelly and Blake around

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I would like to see three females and Blake honestly, I think that would be a good dynamic. Kelly/Gwen/Lizzo/Blake could work.

I would LOVE this panel, the dynamic would be great and refreshing to see

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I would like to see three females and Blake honestly, I think that would be a good dynamic. Kelly/Gwen/Lizzo/Blake could work.

11 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I would LOVE this panel, the dynamic would be great and refreshing to see

Agreed!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Minhtam said:

Ok, be honest with me.  How would you feel about a Kelly/Cassadee/John/Blake lineup for S20?

Yes, I'm talking about THAT Cassadee.

Kelly and Blake cover what Cassadee covers. Gwen covers something none of the others have. I would prefer Gwen over Cassadee.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Ok, be honest with me.  How would you feel about a Kelly/Cassadee/John/Blake lineup for S20?

Yes, I'm talking about THAT Cassadee.

Naah, Blake is already filling the country lane and Kelly is filling pop, and they are both doing very well, like i said, i prefer a panel with variety when it comes to musical genre

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 1

Yeah but Cassadee does have the Rock genre covered too given her stint with Hey Monday.  Sure, we can agree that Gwen is the better option, but if NBC was concerned about cutting production costs in response to the pandemic, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull this move.

Pay Cassadee half of Blake's salary and advertise the season as a former champion returning as a coach against the coach that brought her the championship.  Kills two birds with one stone.

Edited by Minhtam
Just now, Minhtam said:

Yeah but Cassadee does have the Rock genre covered too given her stint with Hey Monday.  Sure, we can agree that Gwen is the better option, but if NBC was concerned about cutting production costs in response to the pandemic, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull this move.

I don't think it would work as Cassadee is mainly/only a country artist nowadays (I think)

Having Lizzo on the show would be ICONIC!!

Cassadee isn’t popular enough. If they want alumni, they should bring Morgan Wallen

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, B-B said:

Cassadee isn’t popular enough. If they want alumni, they should bring Morgan Wallen

He is definitely more popular than Cass despite not being a winner, but would it work having two country coaches in the same season? I think most country artists would go with Blake over him so maybe he'd have a problem filling up his team with Blake around (like Cassadee)

Edited by moonlighty

They should stay away from bringing Voice alumni as coaches, but if they had too I would suggest Melanie Martinez. She has had actual success, and even if I don’t think she would be a good coach (or TV personality), I feel like she would attract interesting talent to audition.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, B-B said:

Morgan is pure country.  I just can't see that being a real possibility if Blake remains on the show.

• Like 1