2 hours ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

i would not be upset to see Payge in the finals for Gwen.  I keep seeing the idea John has a strong team, but Lauren could be one of his final three, and I really like her, but Payge definitely won that battle.

I think if Lauren loses her battle, Gwen would DEFINITELY steal her 

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Y'all must have hawk eyes coz I don't recognize Sid at all in that pic. 

lol you can clearly see thats Sid. nobody else has that form factor. Lol if you zoom in you can see thats him

32 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol you can clearly see thats Sid. nobody else has that form factor. Lol if you zoom in you can see thats him

Edited by Earl
Delete
  • Confused 1
38 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I mean I guess it can be him, it's just too vague for me to be sure.

• Like 1

These battle songs are NOT it. Exile? Seriously? It's a beautiful song but it doesn't have the intensity to be used between two competitive singers. That'd be like a battle with "Don't Know Why" or "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". It's just not exciting. :dead:

5 minutes ago, OSMC said:

These battle songs are NOT it. Exile? Seriously? It's a beautiful song but it doesn't have the intensity to be used between two competitive singers. That'd be like a battle with "Don't Know Why" or "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". It's just not exciting. :dead:

Exile would work great for two singers who aren't the super loud kind, that fit the ethereal, smooth, and soft mood of Taylor Swift's last album. The fact that you think it wouldn't be "exciting" is probably more of a statement of your preferences, rather than one on the fit of the song.

• Like 2
Just now, ashwinner said:

Exile would work great for two singers who aren't the super loud kind, that fit the ethereal, smooth, and soft mood of Taylor Swift's last album. The fact that you think it wouldn't be "exciting" is probably more of a statement of your preferences, rather than one on the fit of the song.

Don't get me wrong, I love the song. It's one of my favorites off the album. I just don't really see it as a song that would be appropriate to add in big notes or runs. That's just my preference though.

• Like 1
Just now, OSMC said:

Don't get me wrong, I love the song. It's one of my favorites off the album. I just don't really see it as a song that would be appropriate to add in big notes or runs. That's just my preference though.

My point was that you don't need big notes or huge runs (perhaps think someone like Zan or Amy Vachal?) to do well in this competition. Although most of IDF's favorites do have big notes and crazy runs there are some singers that definitely don't utilize those.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, OSMC said:

I mean, from what I´ve heard in their IGs, neither Van nor Tori seem like "big notes and runs" type of singers, they both lean towards a more acoustic, folkish/indie vibe, which could work well with that song. 

That being said, Van did sing the Who for his blind, which is not precisely a band you would expect that kind of voice to cover, maybe he stripped down one of their songs in his style or did one of the softer, more acoustic tracks they have, like  "I´m One"

• Like 3
6 hours ago, OSMC said:

I thought it worked fine 🤨. In fact, quite well

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I mean I guess it can be him, it's just too vague for me to be sure.

Looks like a bank security camera to me. Don't know how people say "Look, its Sid"

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, David68 said:

Looks like a bank security camera to me. Don't know how people say "Look, its Sid"

I have no idea if it's Sid or not, but I'll roll with other people saying it's him since I can't prove it one way or the other.

15 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Based on Kelly's taping schedule for her talk show, looks like season 20 voice blinds will be sometime between Oct 17 -29

Yeah I think the artists are traveling to LA the week after the knockouts. Which is the week after the S19 contestants leave. So that’s the week of Sept 27-Oct 3.

Also I think it’s best if we keep S20 spoilers on hold on the public forum Atleast until S19 Lives.

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Based on Kelly's taping schedule for her talk show, looks like season 20 voice blinds will be sometime between Oct 17 -29

31 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah I think the artists are traveling to LA the week after the knockouts. Which is the week after the S19 contestants leave. So that’s the week of Sept 27-Oct 3.

Also I think it’s best if we keep S20 spoilers on hold on the public forum Atleast until S19 Lives.

Interesting. That means we most likely won’t know the coaches until Season 19 starts.

23 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah, I think it's best to warn y'all now. We'll be working on gathering info throughout October, but we definitely won't be posting anything until at least December. For names we got lucky with Liam being an immediate source/connection to previous seasons this time around - I doubt anybody's gonna wanna stick around another month in quarantine at the hotel as a returning artist.

Waiting til December is pretty much how we've handled the normal spring season spoilers in the past so it shouldn't be anything new, but getting spoilers is a whole lot different with the virtual blinds versus the in-studio audience. I know it's gonna be super tempting and whatnot, but sharing the info that early will make it harder to gather info later on.

Also look at the bright side - you'll have Season 19 as it airs to keep y'all occupied instead! :haha:

That being said, if you do manage to snag a spot in the blinds tapings - please do reach out! 🙂

Just now, Someone648 said:

Yeah, I think it's best to warn y'all now. We'll be working on gathering info throughout October, but we definitely won't be posting anything until at least December. For names we got lucky with Liam being an immediate source/connection to previous seasons this time around - I doubt anybody's gonna wanna stick around another month in quarantine at the hotel as a returning artist.

Waiting til December is pretty much how we've handled the normal spring season spoilers in the past so it shouldn't be anything new, but getting spoilers is a whole lot different with the virtual blinds versus the in-studio audience. I know it's gonna be super tempting and whatnot, but sharing the info that early will make it harder to gather info later on.

Also look at the bright side - you'll have Season 19 as it airs to keep y'all occupied instead! :haha:

That being said, if you do manage to snag a spot in the blinds tapings - please do reach out! 🙂

When do you think we will be getting the s20 forum page?

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

When do you think we will be getting the s20 forum page?

istersay creates those but usually they're formed once the coaches for the season are confirmed.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Interesting. That means we most likely won’t know the coaches until Season 19 starts.

Yep. They usually announce the new coach for the spring season during one of the weeks of the blinds.