2 hours ago, azwige said:

hey, have anyone think how will it turn out if they introduced 'all star' like the TVAUS did. ofc it wouldnt be fair but imagine robbed queen coming back like Amanda Brown, Judith Hill, Sarah Simmons Sisaundra Lewis ,India Carney ,Kimberly Nichole, Mia Z, just to name a few. i mean omg that'll be dope 

I really like the concept, but honestly, based on what others have said, I think that many of these singers are looking to distance themselves from the show, and may possibly also have a mentality of "If I didn't win the first time, then why would my chances be better this time?" (Although this isn't as big of an issue as trying to stay away from the voice)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

5 hours ago, azwige said:

hey, have anyone think how will it turn out if they introduced 'all star' like the TVAUS did. ofc it wouldnt be fair but imagine robbed queen coming back like Amanda Brown, Judith Hill, Sarah Simmons Sisaundra Lewis ,India Carney ,Kimberly Nichole, Mia Z, just to name a few. i mean omg that'll be dope 

Will be a good one but yeah bet that they will only bring back some country singers most. BUT I WOULD KILL FOR QUEEN ALI CALDWELL TO BE BACK. Always a robbed queen ☹️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I really like the concept, but honestly, based on what others have said, I think that many of these singers are looking to distance themselves from the show, and may possibly also have a mentality of "If I didn't win the first time, then why would my chances be better this time?" (Although this isn't as big of an issue as trying to stay away from the voice)

Yeah and some artists literally tried to stay away from their "The Voice" image or I think stayed away from The Voice itself

On 6/5/2020 at 3:09 AM, jus.vshn said:

She is definitely one I hoped to see back. One of the most shocking no chair turns.

I really watch this video many times and still sad that she didnt get any chair turn, What a robbed queen

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Gwen Blake Kelly and John are confirmed to be back for this season :clap:

Oh no... 

Gwen is my personal least favorite coach, and I'm not really looking forward to seeing her replace Nick (who was a great coach imo). 

Here we go again with the S17 panel!

It seems as though they're hoping to start production a little later than usual but still on time to have the pretaped rounds ready to go for the fall.

I don't mind Gwen replacing Nick tbh.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Oh no not Gwen again 🙄

Why not?!  What's wrong with her?!😡

If nothing else, if they needed a fourth coach that badly, at least she made it a point to make herself available, considering how many other celebrities seem reluctant to sign on as coaches.  I think that she should get props for that.  Plus, it's clear to me that she does love the show and enjoys the coaching aspect, and she showed that more clearly than ever in season seventeen.

I hope Gwen has an even better run this time around.  Season seventeen was probably her best run to date.  She did good jobs with Myracle and Joana and an exceptional job with Rose.  She actually could've had a legitimate shot with the latter.  She was just terribly unlucky to have been up against a vocal beast in Katie, the country fanbase with Jake, and the unfortunately huge Blake fanbase with Ricky.

As for Blake . . . ugh.  I like the guy.  I do.  But I really hoped that he wouldn't renew his contract.  Far be it for me to agree with anything Ptones says, but he does need to go.  His fanbase is messing up this show but good, and last season was probably the nadir of it.

• Like 1

I don't mind Gwen at all but I don't want any noticeable coach pimping this season. Clearly pushing for a coach to win irks me. Although not sure what they were doing in S17 with Gwen, started really strong pimpage in the Blinds and then kinda went back and forth with it 

All I know is that every Gwen season has given me a person to stan/follow well after their season ends (Troy, Amy, Hunter, Will...)

So I'm looking forward to adding another one.

2 hours ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Oh no not Gwen again 🙄

She’s terrible. 

I didn’t like Nick, so that part is good, but I’d rather see John go.  He sucks too. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

She’s terrible. 

She's still a hell of a lot more interesting and likable than you, because she's on the show at all, and you're not.  So whatever.😡

Just now, Rodney said:

She's still a hell of a lot more interesting and likable than you, because she's on the show at all, and you're not.  So whatever.😡

lmaoooo yes! preach it

Just now, Rodney said:

I’m not comparing her to me. I’m comparing her to others who’ve been on the show, and others they could try to get. Why do you have such a difficult time when others don’t agree with you? 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’m not comparing her to me. I’m comparing her to others who’ve been on the show, and others they could try to get. Why do you have such a difficult time when others don’t agree with you? 

I like having a difficult time.