The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I have a feeling that I will be pleasantly surprised with a few battles based on the reactions from the sources. Clearly we all have different tastes. Thanks to all for sharing your feedback though! 

Yep, unless a source mentioned some key words like "pitchy", "mess" or "she ate him all the way up and left no crumbs" 😂, we should expect a lot of surprises once the actual show airs. We can't even take coach comments too seriously this early. They don't always match the performance. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I think IDF has never been this excited for a season, idk if it's the crazy talent or quarantine or both lol, also is it me or the wait for this season is seeming longer? Maybe we have hyping for the season, idk

Normally we'd be a week or two out from the fall season at this point, but we're currently over a month out so we're waiting longer than normal - that plus quarantine isn't helping. 

Gonna have to do my predictions for the KO pairups at some point, though I expect that to go as well as battle pairings did for me 😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Season 14 Kelly was the only new coach, but we got 2 new coaches in Season 4 (Shakira/Usher), 7(Gwen/Pharrell), and 11 (Miley/Alicia) before that.

But Alicia wasn’t on season 13🤔 lol by “new” I mean who wasn’t on the previous season panel.

FULL SCHEDULE

September 30: Reveal Day and KeyArt sometime this month.

2 weeks before Blinds: Full Sneak Peek

October 16: FIRST LEAK

October 19: 2 hr Blind Audition (8-9 successful artists)

October 20: 2 hr Blind Audition (9 successful artists)

October 26: 2 hr Blind Audition (9 successful artists)

October 27:  1 hr Blind Audition (5-successful artists)

November 2: 2 hr Blind Audition (8-9 successful artists; depends on how many successful artists are on the first show)

November 9: 6 Battles (2 hr). 3 steals/saves used

November 10: 6 Battles, 3 (2 steals/saves used) Montaged or Short Clipped (1 hr)

November 16: 8 battles, 2 Montaged or Short Clipped (3 saves/steals used)

November 23: Knockouts 

November 30: Knockouts (one will get Montaged for 4-way KO)

Battle dates were confirmed by The Voice Producers. It’s Nov 9, 10, and 16. BLIND AUDITIONS WILL NOT BE MONTAGED, BUT THEY MIGHT BE CUT SHORT BY THIRTY SECONDS

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Last season was also 4 two hour shows and 1 one hour show

That only happened because of Ellen’s Games of Games. NBC said the Tuesday shows would continue with a new time at 8-9 starting Oct 27. So I’m thinking that would continue for the rest of the season🤷🏾‍♂️