idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Based on what we've read, I think Chloe vs Lain and Ian vs Aaron are montage candidates

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Imagine Usher replacing John in season 20.

tbh that's my theory.

What's he gonna do? Go on tour right after helping with KO's or stick around a couple extra weeks in LA to be on the panel where he can make money lol.

• Like 1

If Tamara really was pitchy in her battle, I wouldn't be too surprised to see John drop her for John H in the Knockouts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, antikid said:

If Tamara really was pitchy in her battle, I wouldn't be too surprised to see John drop her for John H in the Knockouts

Probably will happen and Tamara might go home if there is no steal left. Or else she’ll be stolen by Blake (not Kelly because she’ll have competition with Desz and voters will be split, maybe Gwen will steal her)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Based on what we've read, I think Chloe vs Lain and Ian vs Aaron are montage candidates

Lol yup.

Desz and Joseph’s battle won’t be montaged cause that’s a steal and I doubt they’ll montage. Tamara and Olivia won’t be montaged because of how popular their song choice is.

Bailey and Sid won’t be montaged because of the steal

WTW and Taryn because of save.

but there’s more that can’t be montaged but I’m not typing all of that out.

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

tbh that's my theory.

What's he gonna do? Go on tour right after helping with KO's or stick around a couple extra weeks in LA to be on the panel where he can make money lol.

I hope he is coming back and if this is true then more plausible.

• Like 1

Just now, realityshownerd said:

Probably will happen and Tamara might go home if there is no steal left. Or else she’ll be stolen by Blake (not Kelly because she’ll have competition with Desz and voters will be split, maybe Gwen will steal her)

Gwen might steal her and she could be her Rose. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I could see that. I also think either of the Blake battles from the third taping (JusJon/Payton and Ben/Sam) are possibilities as well.

7 minutes ago, antikid said:

Yeah I really want John H to destroy Tamara in the KOs

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I don’t they think they are going to montage any of Kelly’s battle bc the only montage worthy one ended up in a steal. And plus the producers always montage hers 

Just now, Zainab Tufail said:

SAME! Tamara is just not my style and she peaked too early

• Like 2

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

peaked too early lol, we haven't even seen anything yet and even if u did, that was only two performances, many front-runners have rough battles

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I feel she might do a Katie and peak in her blinds and stay at that level.

2 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Not sure if you're basing it solely off of preference to John over Tamara in general, but a reminder that no one said Tamara was bad. No one said John was some enigma that gave a life changing performance. The sources just gave more positive feedback to John's battle than Tamara's overall.

By all means, Tamara had a slightly off day with the awkward choice and John might've excelled because he had the right song choice. Depends on the song and how they do. Let's not forget which of the 2 got a 4-chair turn... they're both still in it lol.

• Like 4

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

But this is just from what we got so far. Hoping she proves me wrong.

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Sameeee. I’ve heard her Blind audition was insanely good. And her blind song is really good one for her to show off her vocals. So hopefully that wasn’t her high point

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I realllyyy can’t wait for Knockouts. It’s their first full performance and the this the time for them to shine and show what they got.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I always loved Katie but I always felt her performances were underwhelming in Lives compared to Rose. 

4 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I always loved Katie but I always felt her performances were underwhelming in Lives compared to Rose. 

Am I the only one that kinda thinks Rose was pitchy in some performances? Or like she tried to hit powerful notes but didn’t quite get it?

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Am I the only one that kinda thinks Rose was pitchy in some performances? Or like she tried to hit powerful notes but didn’t quite get it?

You definitely are alone on this, sorry not sorry

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I think they kept each other balanced, tbh. The weeks where Rose really shined, Katie took a bit of a backseat in comparison, and vice versa.

Both absolutely deserved their finale spots (and... either would've been a better winner than Jake.)

• Like 3

I see a lot of people discarding Tamara, but honestly the song choice in her battle doesnt really seem to fit her style from what I've heard. Not to mention battles are rarely make or break time, its the KOs that really show who's ready and who's not, so let's wait until then to see what's in store.

I do see a possibility of a Tamara vs John H possibility in the KOs. I prefer John H's style, but we still have to see what happens. It could go either way. Remember that the amount of chairs you turned in the blinds is almost irrelevant at this point.

• Like 4

How would John say that Usher is the mega mentor though??? Isn’t usually a surprise for contestants?