idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

40 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I think that shows that you didn't pay attention.  Bar none, season seventeen was her best, strongest season.

I was talking about how she always turns after someone else does (usually Blake). She didn’t do that in S9

Why does the link “People” posted show that the promo is from The Voices YouTube page, but I went to look on YouTube and it isn’t there.

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It sucks that this beat out Skylar :/

Yeah, she gave up her teen girl for Tanner. It’s only one report, but it was mentioned that Skylar was decent. Kelly’s pecking order is...

1. Male country singer 

2. Teen girl

3. AA Diva

4. Non-country male

100. White adult female, regardless of genre

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Why does the link “People” posted show that the promo is from The Voices YouTube page, but I went to look on YouTube and it isn’t there.

Because the video is Unlisted i do not know what it exactly means but its basically it won't appear on the actual youtube channel, this is why we get leaks on thursday than the usual friday, no voice socials even mentioned the video yet, either later today or tomorrow they will.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Because the video is Unlisted i do not know what it exactly means but its basically it won't appear on the actual youtube channel, this is why we get leaks on thursday than the usual friday, no voice socials even mentioned the video yet, either later today or tomorrow they will.

Ahhh makes sense thanks!! Yeah I think they’ll post it later today

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, she gave up her teen girl for Tanner. It’s only one report, but it was mentioned that Skylar was decent. Kelly’s pecking order is...

1. Male country singer 

2. Teen girl

3. AA Diva

4. Non-country male

100. White adult female, regardless of genre

This gave me flashbacks to a Brooke Stephenson and Injoy...however one exception stand out for sure.... Tayler vs Micah (even tho Micah was obviously her fav from the start)

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

This gave me flashbacks to a Brooke Stephenson and Injoy...however one exception stand out for sure.... Tayler vs Micah (even tho Micah was obviously her fav from the start)

Sure, there are some blurred lines, therefore there will be exceptions, but generally speaking, she’s not a fan of white, adult female contestants. She even threw shade at Maelyn. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

Exactly but I feel like this panel is kind of easy for Blake because he’s been here the most and the rest of the coaches don’t have that type of support or fan base (maybe Kelly, but still)

Honestly, I don't think Kelly's fan base votes for her team anywhere near like what Blake's fans do for him. There are some fans that will vote for her contestants no matter what, but there's  plenty that either just won't vote or will vote for a contestant on another team if they like them better. I'm a huge fan of Kelly's, but if I'm not really feeling  someone on her team I wouldn't vote for them, I think I do try harder to like Team Kelly people than I do with the others though. I think there are several people still on her team that will appeal to a lot of her fans.

Oh wait they might post the video tomorrow morning. Since they usually do stuff on Fridays. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Is this the Jake Hoot of S19? 

Meh, I'm not impressed with his beard, Kaleb Lee at best. 😂

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Kelly seemed to think that she didn’t show enough of what her voice could do, that Taryn was playing it too safe. Basically, “this is a singing competition and you only have a short time to impress, so you have to go for it”.

That’s interesting. Contestants don’t choose the song or the arrangement, and she had to share the stage with 3 other people. Should she have gone for a bunch of big notes not called for in the song or arrangement that she didn’t choose? She can do that, if needed. 

42 minutes ago, echoap said:

Meh, I'm not impressed with his beard, Kaleb Lee at best. 😂

He has plenty of time to grow it out before lives!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure, there are some blurred lines, therefore there will be exceptions, but generally speaking, she’s not a fan of white, adult female contestants. She even threw shade at Maelyn. 

when she said that savannah should have won, i assumed she was just sayin that to make the panel seem more even on the decision - anyone in their right mind wouldve chosen maelyn

50 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

when she said that savannah should have won, i assumed she was just sayin that to make the panel seem more even on the decision - anyone in their right mind wouldve chosen maelyn

She said that probably because she wanted to steal Maelyn.

But for the Rod vs Maelyn, I think it was really even and the judges were favoring Rod, and he did kind of show up from nowhere so I am glad she stole him.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

So he chose Danielle over Cassade lol 😂😂😂

Good choice, Blake. wIuzAnU.gif

• Haha 5

Me logging into IDF after a long day at work to 17 notifications:

Grandpa Simpson and Bart at the brothel | The simpsons, Funny pictures,  Play pokemon

• Haha 9

Also, I saw the preview and was cracking up on my break to the T-shirt cannon lol

It was funnier than I could've imagined.

• Like 3

EMUiw6c.jpgFor some reason from the promo, this season looks more modern and updated lol. I lowkey prefer this studio.

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also, I saw the preview and was cracking up on my break to the T-shirt cannon lol

It was funnier than I could've imagined.

The T-shirt cannon is 110% the reason I'm watching the blinds this go-around, tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

This season has the least amount of four chair turns, along with S15 and S14.

All four chair turns are females as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

This season has the least amount of four chair turns, along with S15 and S14.

Yep. But those seasons turned out to be one of the best seasons

• Like 1