idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

32 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I don’t understand the lack of love for Payge. Normally she’d be right up IDF’s alley 

Probably IDF doesn't trust her odds of making it far, since she's not exactly Minivan bait. I personally think Payge is a very interesting artist (probably the most interesting this season) and I see a lot of synergy with Gwen. I'd say we're gonna see her for a while. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

When do you think The Voice will start releasing Season 19 stuff, key art, promo vids, ads?

At the beggining of October, probably, they always release the first promo the same month of the premiere

12 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Didn't Sid do great in that battle ? What did he do Wrong?  Pls tell me

He didn’t DO anything wrong, he’s just not particularly interesting. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

When do you think The Voice will start releasing Season 19 stuff, key art, promo vids, ads?

I matched up the dates from season 18 to try and predict the date we’ll be getting some updates from the voice.

September 18- New season poster art and new colors for the season. (Usually happens the Friday closest to the month away mark)

September 30- Reveal day for contestants. (Usually happens 3 weeks before the premiere on a Wednesday)

October 5-6: first full length sneak peek trailer. ( usually happens 2 weeks before the premiere.)

October 16- First Leaked Audition. (usually pops up the Thursday night before the Friday when they usually release it.

• Like 3

Just now, jus.vshn said:

I matched up the dates from season 18 to try and predict the date we’ll be getting some updates from the voice.

September 18- New season poster art and new colors for the season. (Usually happens the Friday closest to the month away mark)

September 30- Reveal day for contestants. (Usually happens 3 weeks before the premiere on a Wednesday)

October 5-6: first full length sneak peek trailer. ( usually happens 2 weeks before the premiere.)

October 16- First Leaked Audition. (usually pops up the Thursday night before the Friday when they usually release it.

Oh thank you

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well that was fast 😂

Right and it’s crazy because @thevoicefan12 just asked about when we’re going to get the first promo🤣🤣 I was not expecting them to release that today

slightly surprised by The Voice retweeting out a Miley performance last week on the Tonight Show.  Wonder if she may be the megamentor?

• Like 2

Just now, LilBrooklyn18 said:

slightly surprised by The Voice retweeting out a Miley performance last week on the Tonight Show.  Wonder if she may be the megamentor?

Lol what if she replaces Gwen next season

• Like 1

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

Ryan Berg and Tamara Jade in the trailer, don't know who the 3rd artist is that was shown.

I think the third artist was John H. 

4 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

I really liked Gwen in Season 9. She turned first for every single artist and most of the fastest chair turns came from her (in S9). S17 on the other hand.......

I think that shows that you didn't pay attention.  Bar none, season seventeen was her best, strongest season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Teraginn said:

People are sleeping on Payge a bit. I think she's The Voice's answer to Just Sam from AI. I won't be surprised if she becomes TPTB's TCO for Gwen. Which she will definitely benefit from, because I am not sure how the demo will react to her.

"Past me" would like to have a word with you 😝:

On 8/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, echoap said:

- Artist #4 is the female version of Thunderstorm, without the uniqueness in the tone. Still a potential finalist, semis at worst. Her style sounds unique enough to stand out. 

Again, anything could happen, but here we are :haha:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

"Past me" would like to have a word with you 😝:

Again, anything could happen, but here we are :haha:

called that one 😂

I actually loved her tone now

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

what if she replaces Blake 😂

We wouldn’t have to make a thread for season 21 😂

• Haha 7