4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And no one who is like Jake or Todd, or any generic country/christian males for that matter. If it drives away the core audience so be it, its time for change. 

I agree 100%. It’s bad to say, but African Amercian contestants bring wayy more talent and excitement to the show. IMO

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I agree 100%. It’s bad to say, but African Amercian contestants bring wayy more talent and excitement to the show. IMO

There are plenty of Black country/christian males just fyi. 

• Like 3

Anyways, I think voice casting does a pretty decent job of bringing in a racially mixed cast (although it would be nice if they included more PoC that wren't Black). The two issues are 1) diversity of PoC across genres, rather then most Black contestants (especially female) being r&b 2) the number of Black/minority contestants that make it far in the show. One thing voting by team gave us this year was actually a fairly diverse top 5. It also helps when Blake gets someone he pushes. 

Tomorrow when the issue is ordered, we will know if we’re having an audience less taped rounds. The issue being released tmr comes into effect on Friday the 12th

On 6/8/2020 at 6:26 PM, QueenMae16 said:

And no one who is like Jake or Todd, or any generic country/christian males for that matter. If it drives away the core audience so be it, its time for change. 

If Blake comes back for S19, then they'll still have that core audience since a lot of more casual fans watch for him, but since that's still up in the air (as far as we know), then a change could be on the rise.

9 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Tomorrow when the issue is ordered, we will know if we’re having an audience less taped rounds. The issue being released tmr comes into effect on Friday the 12th

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

On 5/31/2020 at 7:44 PM, FloorWax said:

let's get those four of those double chairs in foreign versions of TV. Gwen can go join Blake, Chrissy can join John, Priyanka can join Nick, and Brandon can join Kelly 😂

That would've been fun, if rumors are true, that last one ain't gonna happen. 😬

• Sad 4
22 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Not rumors, official. Maybe Kelly can share with Reba

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, roundtown said:

it seems that they broke up; what were the circumstances?

6 hours ago, seak05 said:

Not rumors, official. Maybe Kelly can share with Reba

What?!  To hear Kelly tell it, they sounded so happy!  What happened?!☹☹☹☹

9 hours ago, roundtown said:

It'd be really sad man, the last part of her song Piece By Piece is about her husband not leaving them. It'll be her second (maybe?) heartbreak because of a man (her dad and her husband now ☹️)

Studio audience members can include paid staff, and must be seated at least 6 feet from each other and wear face coverings whenever feasible. Audiences should be limited to 100 people or 25 percent of the maximum occupancy of the space (whichever is smaller).

🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾

found this

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Studio audience members can include paid staff, and must be seated at least 6 feet from each other and wear face coverings whenever feasible. Audiences should be limited to 100 people or 25 percent of the maximum occupancy of the space (whichever is smaller).

🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾🏾

found this

From what Audrey said earlier about not using an audience unless it could have some mass to it, I doubt The Voice would use crew members in the audience like that. I think The Voice has typically used between  audiences of between 300 to 500 for the pretaped rounds and 1,000 for lives. A measly 100 people spaced at least 6 feet apart will not generate the sound and energy the show needs. I've been to special tapings for guests artists on the show and they usually don't fill the middle section behind the coaches chairs and they had the audience spread out a bit more than filling out every seat, even that had a different vibe and that was more than 100 people. Also, clapping and standing as much as is needed on this show can be a draining experience I don't think the same 100 people could do all performances needed for the Blinds without losing steam.

I won't mind a season without audiences.

And can we have a new coach replacing Blake please? Kenny Chesney? Brett Young? Sam Hunt?

Edited by Nezz

hey, have anyone think how will it turn out if they introduced 'all star' like the TVAUS did. ofc it wouldnt be fair but imagine robbed queen coming back like Amanda Brown, Judith Hill, Sarah Simmons Sisaundra Lewis ,India Carney ,Kimberly Nichole, Mia Z, just to name a few. i mean omg that'll be dope 

Edited by azwige
  • Like 4
55 minutes ago, azwige said:

hey, have anyone think how will it turn out if they introduced 'all star' like the TVAUS did. ofc it wouldnt be fair but imagine robbed queen coming back like Amanda Brown, Judith Hill, Sarah Simmons Sisaundra Lewis ,India Carney ,Kimberly Nichole, Mia Z, just to name a few. i mean omg that'll be dope 

I was thinking about making a thread about this but I wouldn't bet on those names that you mentioned to show up as all-stars. Even if we get like 8 names, at least 3 would be country and maybe 1 big vocalist would show up.

55 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I was thinking about making a thread about this but I wouldn't bet on those names that you mentioned to show up as all-stars. Even if we get like 8 names, at least 3 would be country and maybe 1 big vocalist would show up.

So true lmao, and it wouldn't even be like Amber Carrington or Lauren Duski, they be like Josh Gallagher and Red Marlow. Even The Swon Brothers would come back lmao.