idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

He was amazing! He had such a big range and not many people have that (especially for a guy) and the best comparison I can give you is a male version of Cristina Rae from America’s Got Talent S15. Kelly picked Julia, Blake and Gwen thought John was better

Wow!

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Might as well LOL....

@realityshownerd @seak05 @AngelaKD what are your thoughts on Bailey vs Sid, if you care to share?.:)

No other coach picked Bailey—Kelly and Blake picked Sid, Gwen wouldn’t choose. 

iMHO, if it wasn’t for the Steal, this would be a good montage candidate. It was meh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

iMHO, if it wasn’t for the Steal, this would be a good montage candidate. It was meh.

I mean, as much as I love Tennessee Whiskey and Sid is one of my favorites, the song has been overdone to death on this show to the point that we can already know what to expect if someone´s performing it.

• Like 1

I pray to God we don’t have the same panel next season. We’ll find that out in a few weeks.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I pray to God we don’t have the same panel next season. We’ll find that out in a few weeks.

Do you have any predictions?

6 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Well if that's what happened to Sid under Team John, I'm glad he got stolen then. Hope Kelly does him justice.

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Do you have any predictions?

I think (and hoping) it’ll be Blake, Kelly, Nick, Jhud. 

But idk if they’ll bring a whole 2 new coaches so I actually have no idea which direction their going on 

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I think (and hoping) it’ll be Blake, Kelly, Nick, Jhud. 

But idk if they’ll bring a whole 2 new coaches so I actually have no idea which direction their going on 

I think JHud is way too busy to return and John seems to like the show. Hopefully, Nick doesn't return like ever

• Like 1

Just now, antikid said:

I think JHud is way too busy to return and John seems to like the show. Hopefully, Nick doesn't return like ever

I don't know if JHud has any projects left to do, John is having another child so that might prevent him, and Nick only been on one season, I doubt he would be the only coach to be one and done, but thats if he is busy as well.

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Well if that's what happened to Sid under Team John, I'm glad he got stolen then. Hope Kelly does him justice.

I have remained as spoiler free as one can in a spoiler thread. I have NOT listened to any of the singers (except one song of Carter because someone compared him to Jordan Smith). 

I thought Sid won the battle, but mainly because the song suited him more. In fact, I assumed it was chosen for that reason, until the results. I did not come away from the battle thinking that Sid was an amazing singer. Let’s just say that he was very lucky that his battle was so early in the lineup.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I don't know if JHud has any projects left to do, John is having another child so that might prevent him, and Nick only been on one season, I doubt he would be the only coach to be one and done, but thats if he is busy as well.

Yh Jhud is finished with everything. But her movie premiere in January 2021 idk if that might stop her from shooting. And Yh John might not be back because of Chrissy. So idk

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Yh Jhud is finished with everything. But her movie premiere in January 2021 idk if that might stop her from shooting. And Yh John might not be back because of Chrissy. So idk

Gwen is probably staying and they’ll bring Nick back as well

Just now, realityshownerd said:

An all white panel?🤔

Just now, realityshownerd said:

Kelly, Gwen, Nick and Blake seems unlikely since there is no soul/r&b coach on the panel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Kelly, Gwen, Nick and Blake seems unlikely since there is no soul/r&b coach on the panel.

Gwen and Nick wouldn't know who to turn for lmao. Jk, Gwen is a queen even if copies sometimes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

MY DREAM LINEUP: Kelly, Nick, Alicia, Blake. Things would be really balanced this way because John and Gwen aren’t really popular coaches and both are disliked by Team Minivan and Facebook

image.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, antikid said:

Gwen and Nick wouldn't know who to turn for lmao. Jk, Gwen is a queen even if copies sometimes.

I really liked Gwen in Season 9. She turned first for every single artist and most of the fastest chair turns came from her (in S9). S17 on the other hand.......

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

MY DREAM LINEUP: Kelly, Nick, Alicia, Blake. Things would be really balanced this way because John and Gwen aren’t really popular coaches and both are disliked by Team Minivan and Facebook

image.jpeg

That would be a really good panel, Alicia should come back but I don't think she will anytime soon.

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

This time next month we would have all the coaches. 

They need new blood on the panel. Kelly, Blake plus 2 completely new coaches. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

image.jpeg

Same but I'd switch Nick for a new coach, they need it, I miss Alicia tho

It would be completely on brand for the show if they just repeat the S19 panel for S20. I mean, they're already there anyway. 😈

Edited by Teraginn