• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

Just now, Someone648 said:

could see it going any way there. Rooting for Ryan or Julia, but Taryn or Larriah are both fair alternatives so I can't complain

Same goes here! I love the style of Julia and Ryan, I actually watched a couple of him when I was on the PH back then, he was really good, I think he improved even more nowadays.

Taryn and Larriah are good too, so I really expect that this'll be an interesting and good fight for all 

15 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Can we get their full details or their thoughts on Desz and Tamaras battles? You can pm them to me or put them on here

I'll have to spend some time reviewing everything, but regarding Team Gwen:

-Payge and Lauren were both equally loved but pretty much all the sources agreed Payge was phenomenal

-Carter and Larriah were pretty equal

-Gwen expressed that Lain was one of her favorites from blinds, but apparently didn't live up in his battle, so she chose Chloe. I believe the coaches chose Chloe as well but I'll double check.

-The coaches unanimously chose Van over Tori.

-The coaches unanimously chose Ryan over Liam, but thought Liam did fantastic as well.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Actually, no, Taryn vs. Worth the Wait was a very good battle, and it was CLOSE.  Both deserved to move on, IMO.

I really think their battle will be strong because of the song choice and both artists' capabilities vocally, so you saying that just excites me even more! 

Seeing the results:
Team Kelly > Team John > Team Blake > Team Gwen
Everyone I liked about Kelly advanced so I'm very happy, except for Skylar, but everyone on her team has the potential to go far in the competition. And what I like most is that she has a few Dark Horses. Kelly knows how to handle her team very well.

2 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Seeing the results:
Team Kelly > Team John > Team Blake > Team Gwen
Everyone I liked about Kelly advanced so I'm very happy, except for Skylar, but everyone on her team has the potential to go far in the competition. And what I like most is that she has a few Dark Horses. Kelly knows how to handle her team very well.

I think John and Kelly’s team is at the same but they’re definitely the two strongest. Lol idek what to say about Gwen🤦🏾‍♂️

TEAMS AFTER BATTLES:

Team Kelly:

DeSz

Kelsie Watts

Madeline Consoer

Marisa Corvo

Tanner Gomes

Sid Kingsley (Steal)
Ryan Gallagher (Save) 

Team Gwen:
Carter Rubin

Chloe Hogan

Payge Turner

Ryan Berg

Van Andrew

Joseph Soul (Steal)
Larriah Jackson (Save)

Team John:

Bailey Rae

Cami Clune

Casme
John Holiday

Tamara Jade

Lauren Frihauf (Steal)
Julia Cooper (Save)

Team Blake:

Ben Allen

Ian Flanigan

Jim Ranger

JusJon

Worth the Wait

James Pyle (Steal)
Taryn Papa (Save)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I'll have to spend some time reviewing everything, but regarding Team Gwen:

-Payge and Lauren were both equally loved but pretty much all the sources agreed Payge was phenomenal

-Carter and Larriah were pretty equal

-Gwen expressed that Lain was one of her favorites from blinds, but apparently didn't live up in his battle, so she chose Chloe. I believe the coaches chose Chloe as well but I'll double check.

-The coaches unanimously chose Van over Tori.

-The coaches unanimously chose Ryan over Liam, but thought Liam did fantastic as well.

Pretty cool with these results tbh... happy Lauren is getting the steal...and Payge looks like she can be a dark horse like Vanessa Ferguson.

Am pretty bummed about Liam,  would replace him for van or chloe. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, antikid said:

I'm so excited for the spoilers! Can't wait

Oh yes, Jim/John H/Cami Clune/Taryn/ Sid / Carter are moving on Kelly's team got a little stronger cz of Sid and btw the saves were great though.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Team John:

Bailey Rae

Cami Clune

Casme
John Holiday

Tamara Jade

Lauren Frihauf (Steal)
Julia Cooper (Save)

I hope John doesn’t put John H against Tamara for Knockouts. I doubt it though because I think he knows those two are his frontrunners

25 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol don’t speak too fast....you guys were pretty sure she was going to win her battle too. Now look😊

We've said this countless times. Anything could happen on this show.

Now I really wanna hear what do you think is going to happen in the knockouts... Oh yeah, I forgot that some of you only have opinions once the spoilers are out. :claybleh:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952hfxbrtin4uv9b7wxoo

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I hope John doesn’t put John H against Tamara for Knockouts. I doubt it though because I think he knows those two are his frontrunners

My confusion with John's KO team is where Bailey would go.

I'd be surprised if John didn't pair Cami against Lauren, and if that happens then Bailey's basically destined to be in an oddball pairing. Maybe she'll be sacrificed to Tamara.

Just now, MatthewPalermo said:

Rather interesting that John's team is almost entirely females (John H is his only guy), it's almost the complete opposite of Blake lol.

Oh yeahhh he’s pulling a Kelly from last season🤣

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So the 4 way KO is Julia vs Taryn vs Larriah vs Ryan

It will be between Taryn and Ryan on who wins that 4WKO. Team Blake vs Team Kelly. Julia is one of my early favorites but unless they bus the two "pros" massively, she won't have a chance with the vote. rATkgGC.gif

Edited by season1
48 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

They're split into two - the top is just the pairings without a spoiler (as somebody previously requested) and below is the pairing/spoilers/song choices/taping order/everything

BATTLE PAIRINGS (results not listed)

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM KELLY:

DeSz vs. Joseph Soul

Eli Zamora vs. Madeline Consoer

Emmalee vs. Kelsie Watts

Marisa Corvo vs. Ryan Gallagher

Skylar Mayton vs. Tanner Gomes

TEAM GWEN:

Carter Rubin vs. Larriah Jackson

Chloe Hogan vs. Lain Roy

Lauren Frihauf vs. Payge Turner

Liam St. John vs. Ryan Berg

Tori Miller vs. Van Andrew

TEAM JOHN:

Bailey Rae vs. Sid Kingsley

Cami Clune vs. James Pyle

Casme vs. Rio Souma

John Holiday vs. Julia Cooper

Olivia Reyes vs. Tamara Jade

TEAM BLAKE:

Aaron Scott vs. Ian Flanigan

Ben Allen vs. Sam Stacy

Jim Ranger vs. John Sullivan

JusJon vs. Payton Lamar

Taryn Papa vs. Worth the Wait

BATTLE ROUND RESULTS

Hide contents

Notes:

-Same steal/save rules apply as last season. Contestants can only be saved once they step off the stage. Each coach gets 1 steal, 1 save.

-Mentors: Kelly - Leon Bridges, Gwen - Julia Michaels, John - Miguel, Blake - Kane Brown

WINNERS BOLDED ON LEFT. STEALS/SAVED UNDERLINED/ITALICIZED, RESPECTIVELY.

TAPING ONE:

J: Bailey Rae vs. Sid Kinglsey - Tennessee Whiskey (Chris Stapleton) - Sid STOLEN by Kelly.

K: DeSz vs. Joseph Soul - If You Don’t Know Me By Now (Patti Labelle) - Joseph STOLEN by Gwen.

B: Worth the Wait vs. Taryn Papa - Little White Church (Little Big Town) - Blake SAVES Taryn

G: Payge Turner vs. Lauren Frihauf - If the World Was Ending (J.P. Saxe) - Lauren stolen by John and Blake. Lauren chooses JOHN.

J: Tamara Jade vs. Olivia Reyes - Hard Place (H.E.R.)

K: Marisa Corvo vs. Ryan Gallagher - I Surrender (Celine Dion) - Kelly SAVES Ryan

B: Ian Flanigan vs. Aaron Scott - Have You Ever Seen the Rain? (CCR)

TAPING TWO:

G: Carter Rubin vs. Larriah Jackson - Like I’m Gonna Lose You (Meghan Trainor) - Gwen SAVES Larriah

J: John Holiday vs. Julia Cooper - TBA (Stevie Wonder) - John SAVES Julia

B: Jim Ranger vs. John Sullivan - TBA

G: Chloe Hogan vs. Lain Roy - TBA

K: Tanner Gomes vs. Skylar Mayton - Whiskey Lullaby (Brad Paisley ft. Alison Krauss)

J: Cami Clune vs. James Pyle - Wicked Game (Chris Isaak) - James STOLEN by Blake.

TAPING THREE:

B: JusJon vs. Payton Lamar - Dancing With A Stranger (Sam Smith feat. Normani)

G: Van Andrew vs. Tori Miller - Exile (Taylor Swift)

K: Madeline Consoer vs. Eli Zamora - Nobody Wants to Be Lonely (Ricky Martin & Christina Aguilera)

J: Casme vs. Rio Souma - You’re All I Need to Get By (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)

B: Ben Allen vs. Sam Stacy - Free (Zac Brown Band)

K: Kelsie Watts vs. Emmalee - I Love Me (Demi Lovato)

G: Ryan Berg vs. Liam St. John - I Need A Dollar (Aloe Blacc)

Except for Taryn VS WTW (shout-out to TeamAudra who kinda predicted this tragic pairing), nothing surprising here :haha:

15 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Does it really matter who gets paired up with who in the KO's?  As far as I understand it, two people pick a song and the winner is whoever performs better.  That's all there is to it.

IDF (including me) will literally overanalyze everything, especially when snowflakes are at stake. Get with the program, I guess? LOL

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Taryn better win that 4 way KO.

She has a tough road. Kelly was fairly critical of her approach to her Battle song. One of her few times any coach was critical at all. The stuff about them being tough and it all being edited out is a fiction. They were just as fawning live, just less succinct.