idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

5 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

OH, GODDAMMIT, MY A1, B1, C1, D1, A2, B2, C2, D2 THEORY WAS INCORRECT AFTER ALL!  ARGH!

Only partially incorrect. They still repeated the order of the coaches within each taping, they just changed it between tapings.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So I had a LOOOOT of sources from taping 1, and a lot of them gave me their personal feedback. The only things that were near-unanimous was Payge/Lauren being absolutely fantastic and DeSz outdoing Joseph.

Can we get their full details or their thoughts on Desz and Tamaras battles? You can pm them to me or put them on here

Edited by ilovethevoice242

Wasn’t expecting Payton to go in the battles nor Madeline to move on....but honestly John’s team is even more stacked now with Lauren imo. Interesting results

1 minute ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Can we get their full details or their thoughts on Desz and Tamaras battles? You can pm them to me or put them on here

I will say publicly that one contestant made me cry my eyes out, and it was neither of them.

I hope NBC doesn't show my crying face on TV.  That would be embarrassing.

Edited by Minhtam
apparently, i can't spell.

Just now, Minhtam said:

I will say publicly that one contestant made me cry my eyes out, and it was neither of them.

I hope NBC doesn't show my crying face on TV.  That would be embarrassing.

Who was that?

Just now, Misirlou said:

So the 4 way KO is Julia vs Taryn vs Larriah vs Ryan

Yep....lol Julia for the Winn

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yep. Should be interesting to see how this goes. Will we have another repeat of Michael Williams vs Samantha Howell? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Who was that?

I ain't telling. That's going to imply which battle was the best one in my taping.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So I had a LOOOOT of sources from taping 1, and a lot of them gave me their personal feedback. The only things that were near-unanimous was Payge/Lauren being absolutely fantastic and DeSz outdoing Joseph.

Payge deserves the win, she was amazing.   Taryn does not have a cakewalk to the finale.

1 minute ago, Minhtam said:

I ain't telling. That's going to imply which battle was the best one in my taping.

Okay??? Lol why can’t you say

Just noticed that Blake only eliminated 1 of his 4 male country singers, let´s he actually pairs some together in the KOs or goes full S16 again.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do hope all 4 had a BETTER performances than last season's 4 way KO. All were so underwhelming and pitchy the last time lmao

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Julia is toast. Taryn should easily win this unless she gets to sing One Republic's "Somebody To Love". If you know what I mean 😏

• Haha 9

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Okay??? Lol why can’t you say

Because I don't want to.  I just find it amusing that the person who moved me to tears with his/her/their performance isn't among the people that IDF keeps hyping up.

Edited by Minhtam
I still can't spell, apparently.

Just now, echoap said:

Julia is toast. Taryn should easily win this unless she gets to sing One Republic's "Somebody To Love". If you know what I mean 😏

I know. It hurt. #ToddGod

John's team is so stacked. I hope he wouldn't screw them over for the future rounds. Kelly's team is actually pretty strong too, she's got some dark horses on her. Blake's was just OK. Gwen's team is really underwhelming for me, I wish she could've stolen a stronger singer or something.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Lol don’t speak too fast....you guys were pretty sure she was going to win her battle too. Now look😊

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

John's team is so stacked. I hope he wouldn't screw them over for the future rounds. Kelly's team is actually pretty strong too, she's got some dark horses on her. Blake's was just OK. Gwen's team is really underwhelming for me, I wish she could've stolen a stronger singer or something.

Yh Gwen gatta go. I feel like when the voice is in dire need of a coach and has no other choice, They go to Gwen. 

The 4-way KO has potential to be much more equal than last season. As long as no one gets bussed with a Songland track.

I could see it going any way there. Rooting for Ryan or Julia, but Taryn or Larriah are both fair alternatives so I can't complain.

Also can we talk about how most of the people that auditioned on day 1 ended up losing their battle looool

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol don’t speak too fast....you guys were pretty sure she was going to win her battle too. Now look😊

Actually, no, Taryn vs. Worth the Wait was a very good battle, and it was CLOSE.  Both deserved to move on, IMO.

Edited by Minhtam
  • Like 2