idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

On 5/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, ATX29 said:

Y'all they really need to get back to the days of 2 female coaches imo.  If it were up to me they'd waylay Nick and then throw ALL the money at P!nk, Gaga, and Halsey and see which one sticks.  I know they kinda occupy the same lane as Kelly, but they are all musically and artistically fantastic so I'm here for it.

Ooh Halsey I’m here for! ❤️ Kelly, Halsey, Nick and Usher plz. 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:50 AM, Spurrious said:

I've been whining for P!NK or Gaga for years.  However...You're not dreaming BIG enough....I'm here for 3 female coaches.   I mean, how many seasons have we had to endure 3 males?  My dream team would be P!NK, Gaga, Kelly and Usher.

That would be awesome too! 

• Like 1

As long as we get at least five weeks of live shows, I'm not too picky about how else the season plays out in terms of behind-the-scenes/production-wise things (though I hope we get a crop of contestants in the semifinals that I adore as much as this past season/S13/S5, but I'm not holding my breath on that).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

I vote for Chrissy Tiegen as judge 

let's get those four of those double chairs in foreign versions of TV. Gwen can go join Blake, Chrissy can join John, Priyanka can join Nick, and Brandon can join Kelly 😂

• Haha 8

On 5/31/2020 at 10:44 PM, FloorWax said:

let's get those four of those double chairs in foreign versions of TV. Gwen can go join Blake, Chrissy can join John, Priyanka can join Nick, and Brandon can join Kelly 😂

The chaos that would ensue with Chrissy and Kelly both there, I'm 100% here for that though 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The chaos that would ensue with Chrissy and Kelly both there, I'm 100% here for that though 😂

Loudest damn show on TV :haha:

I'd watch it.

• Haha 2

I still don't think any studio stuff will be happening until at least late July for The Voice, but Kelly is back in LA again. That's most likely because they are supposed to be starting some summer studio sessions for her show this month and made her come back for it. ha

11 minutes ago, roundtown said:

I still don't think any studio stuff will be happening until at least late July for The Voice, but Kelly is back in LA again. That's most likely because they are supposed to be starting some summer studio sessions for her show this month and made her come back for it. ha

June 3rd was the day I started looking for the fall season names for the past 2/3 years lol.

I'd be so busy right now looking around the socials and writing down notes. Dammit COVID. :haha:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Someone648 said:

June 3rd was the day I started looking for the fall season names for the past 2/3 years lol.

I'd be so busy right now looking around the socials and writing down notes. Dammit COVID. :haha:

Wow now this year we have nothing 😭

Even if we don't have official names to scout, are there any people that we want back that either didn't get to audition because the teams filled up too fast or didn't get any chairs when they were on before?

We know that there's generally a handful of people each season that come back to re-audition and TPTB likes the whole "look at how far they've come" angle for those artists when they do make it onto the show, but who might be on that list? 

She is definitely one I hoped to see back. One of the most shocking no chair turns.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

This is good news that we'll likely be getting our fall season on time/premiering as usual.

This doesn't necessarily mean that we'll have audiences or anything for the fall season pre-lives, but at least we'll have our regular season to look over, with or without the modifications needed for social distancing, etc. We still gotta wait on them to announce coaches though.

• Like 3

So what's taking so long for the coaching lineup to be announced?  Are we waiting for renewal news?  Or are things coming down to the wire with the coaches they already have?  Blake, in particular, is the big question mark since his contract expired after this season.

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

So what's taking so long for the coaching lineup to be announced?  Are we waiting for renewal news?  Or are things coming down to the wire with the coaches they already have?  Blake, in particular, is the big question mark since his contract expired after this season.

Renewal news. NBC should've talked about all its show renewals by this point, but only a few early renewals were mentioned anywhere. COVID threw a wrench into things for TV production. Hopefully we'll hear something in the coming weeks with specifics.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:44 PM, FloorWax said:

:lmao: I'd enjoy that

15 hours ago, Rodney said:

I don't think we honestly know anything about Blake's contract. But yes, we're waiting on official renewal notices for nearly all of the nbc shows. They've held off on announcing a fall schedule as well

And here's how The Voice France is incorporating an audience:

• Like 1

Could this reflect the contestants for season 19? Maybe they will bring more African Americans?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Could this reflect the contestants for season 19? Maybe they will bring more African Americans?

And no one who is like Jake or Todd, or any generic country/christian males for that matter. If it drives away the core audience so be it, its time for change. 

Edited by QueenMae16