The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, MAOW said:

Maddie Poppe auditioned for American Idol with RC and went on to win it all (If memory serves).

Yes but her rendition was very folksy. I don’t think Carter’s rendition will get as many votes but we will see 

Just now, Someone648 said:

I didn't expect to see The Rainbow Connection on the show but I mean it sounds like it's gonna be my favorite Carter performance by far.

It sounds very mature. Oddly enough. I’m hearing a bit of jazziness edges to his voice that I haven’t heard before

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah lol. Especially John's. like seriously Fix You.

That one threw me off the most lol. Sooooo weird.

In all honesty, I thought Carter's pick was a joke at first.

Desz, Tamara and Ben have the most sensible picks. Bailey, Ian, Jim, and Cami's are a little odd but could work. 

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Does anyone think the tempo sounds slightly odd on Cami’s The Joke? Maybe it’s just the lack of transition between the verse and chorus. It lacks dynamics in parts and I’m a huge Cami and The Joke fan

Honestly she doesn't have the range. She avoided all the high notes at the end which makes the song. It will probably fall flat live too. Like she probably got the best song but they were better off giving it to Tamara or something.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Maybe they want to push John to the IS, so he can win it? Bussing him after giving him the PO’s pimp spot seems odd.

Coldplay has a great reputation among other artists, so I don’t think this was meant as a bussing attempt at all. Whether it turns out to be is another story.

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

Honestly she doesn't have the range. She avoided all the high notes at the end which makes the song. It will probably fall flat live too. Like she probably got the best song but they were better off giving it to Tamara or something.

It sounds like if Maelyn where to sing it (don’t come for me) 

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Not sure how Carter's song will go, I lowkey feel like TPTB is trying to bus him. Like who would suggest that song to him? TPTB proving its not fan week at all.

I'm pretty sure no one would've suggested John's and Ian's song choices either.