The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

I have a huge gut feel that they'd try Desz and Sid to be the closer. Idk it seems like it

If Desz vs. Sid closes Monday, that moves John and Cami to Monday's first hour and Carter vs. Chloe to Tuesday - Carter and Chloe have to follow Desz and Sid since John tries to steal Sid and fails, so he can't successfully steal Chloe before Sid airs.

That wasn't Addison best performance so I wouldn't be bragging about it. Didn't she almost cry or something. I like the studio but the live was messy. 

Jim was good. First time I've heard him sing. Didn't even know who he was until now.

I had to turn off Jus Jon after his first voice crack. The second hand embarrassment was too much.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

If Desz vs. Sid closes Monday, that moves John and Cami to Monday's first hour and Carter vs. Chloe to Tuesday - Carter and Chloe have to follow Desz and Sid since John tries to steal Sid and fails, so he can't successfully steal Chloe before Sid airs.

Oh man that seems like it.

Jim and JusJon being the leak doesn't guarantee that they are opening right? Like Payge and Ryan last Tuesday

• Like 1

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Oh man that seems like it.

Jim and JusJon being the leak doesn't guarantee that they are opening right? Like Payge and Ryan last Tuesday

The only closer leaks so far have been Tanner in the blinds and Cami vs. James in the battles, so I don't think Jim's gonna close (especially since there was no steal).