The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On 10/27/2020 at 5:11 PM, TeamAudra said:

They seem to be pimping Tanner on the teaser too. Showed him crying about “sacrifices.”  

AND showed him after a couple of weak auditions and no-chair turns so he would look better by comparison.

I wouldn’t be too worried about DeSz’s battle and KO. I remember looking too much into Thunderstorm messing up the beginning of his KO, and then after the edits it was perfectly fine. So what I’m trying to say is that a lot of people’s performances are enhanced by all the edits and stuff.

I’m no expert on this tho, but imho I think it’s useless to worry about those things.

Edited by Daillon

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Her blind was good, but not the showstopper I expected from the hype. Do you think she fairly beat her Battle and KO opponents or were they better than her? Or was it close? If you don´t mind me asking.

I didn't attend any of the tapings, but Desz's battle partner is Joseph Soul so.... We can assume she beat THAT GUY.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Yo, intentando sobornar a los productores para que filtren la audición de Julia (2020, coloreada)

temporada 3 dinero GIF

I LOVE JULIA, i see'd her every covers, she's so beautiful, but WTW is most probably sneak peak

18 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Estoy en desacuerdo. Sandyredd fue fenomenal en todas sus rondas pregrabadas.

I can't leave listening No More Drama, is totally power

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I disagree. Sandyredd was phenomenal in all of her pre taped rounds.

Yeah I agree. What I mean is that the viewers did not gave her much of that attention after her BA. She seemed to lose the interest of the viewers, idk why.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeah I agree. What I mean is that the viewers did not gave her much of that attention after her BA. She seemed to lose the interest of the viewers, idk why.

I'll be the bad guy here and speak for myself. Sandy was a phenomenal singer, but I don't think she has the emotional resilience to compete. Much less to survive the music industry. Kelly Clarkson is very emotinal and vulnerable, but at the same time, extremely tough. SandyRedd seemed to give herself to the craft in a way that left no room for temperance. Artists like that are usually geniouses, but sometimes, it doesn't end well.  

Uhh y’all are seriously crazy “Un-Break My Heart” is not a normal song. She sang the song FLAWLESSLY what more can y’all ask for ? No one even attempted that song ever on this show, that alone should show DeSz power. And I’m not saying that y’all saying she’s was bad I’m just saying y’all ain’t giving her credit WHERE ITS DESERVED 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Her blind was good, but not the showstopper I expected from the hype. Do you think she fairly beat her Battle and KO opponents or were they better than her? Or was it close? If you don´t mind me asking.

Joseph had no chance I would even say her battle was better than her KO and Sid had the potential to beat her, Idk “Can We Talk” ain’t really a song to up yourself with and Sid killed “Make It Rain” even tho he was at 100 the whole time 

6 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

She’s guaranteed making Top 9 though. If she doesn’t get PV (which will honestly be shocking), she will get Kelly’s save for sure. Kelly tries to hold on to her four chair turns (ex. Jej, Shane) for as long as possible. 

I'd believe that if not for Justin and Brennan.

Since there’s so much male country this season, it makes me wonder if much of the audience even remembers Jim, or any of the others, at this point. They all sort of blend together after a while. There’s a good chance Blake could have a significant split between Ian and Jim in the playoffs, unless one of them is a clear and obvious frontrunner by that point. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Since there’s so much male country this season, it makes me wonder if much of the audience even remembers Jim, or any of the others, at this point. They all sort of blend together after a while. There’s a good chance Blake could have a significant split between Ian and Jim in the playoffs, unless one of them is a clear and obvious frontrunner by that point. 

Jim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ian, so hopefully the public favors Jim (preferably Worth the Wait and Taryn, if she makes it to the lives.) 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Jim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ian, so hopefully the public favors Jim (preferably Worth the Wait and Taryn, if she makes it to the lives.) 😊

I guess what I’m saying is none of the male country singers are very memorable. ;)

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Praying for a split so Sid can sneak in with the PV!

• Like 7

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I think it’s more likely to allow WTW to get a PV, since I think Blake is going to push them hard. At that point, he’ll be forced to choose. Hmmmmm........

True, and while it's 3 country females in WTW and a mother-daughter dynamic that I think America will love, I still think that their only hindrance will be the fact that it's a trio and America hasn't been too kind to the duos and trios in the past (some exceptions, but as a whole the response is usually mixed/leaning negative.

Sid putting up a strong blind with a closing spot and supposedly having a strong KO that will undoubtedly be leaked or close an episode due to being the only double steal, combined with Jim getting a middle of the premiere spot and a no-steal battle and KO (although his KO seems to have been well received) gives me some hope that Sid will put up a good fight against Jim and Ian.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

True, and while it's 3 country females in WTW and a mother-daughter dynamic that I think America will love, I still think that their only hindrance will be the fact that it's a trio and America hasn't been too kind to the duos and trios in the past (some exceptions, but as a whole the response is usually mixed/leaning negative.

Sid putting up a strong blind with a closing spot and supposedly having a strong KO that will undoubtedly be leaked or close an episode due to being the only double steal, combined with Jim getting a middle of the premiere spot and a no-steal battle and KO (although his KO seems to have been well received) gives me some hope that Sid will put up a good fight against Jim and Ian.

Jim will probably be Blake's TCO with WTW being a sentimental favourite (similar to Todd and Toneisha). Therefore, I don't see them going all out to bus Jim. Most likely he will get a good song choice in the playoffs just in the middle of the episode and a really indifferent edit so he doesn't get remembered by a lot of the audience

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

We´ll finally find out on Monday how WTW is recieved. I have a feeling that Minivan is not gonna go crazy over them, however, the mother and daughter dynamic might prove a ray of hope for them.

I would love if Sid came in with PV, and I haven´t counted him out of the running still. He got a very positive reception in his blind, and supposedly his KO was great, so perhaps he might be able to make the most of the fact that a lot of country males are in the same team.

My dream top two in Team Blake are Sid and Ian, this is very unlikely to happen, but I would love it.

• Like 2