The Voice 18 ● Top 9 Results ● Discussion

istersay

The VoiceTUESDAY MAY 12TH, 8:00 PM ON KNBCHD 4, 1 HR 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 18 • EPISODE 19 • LIVE TOP 9 RESULTS • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
In the live semi final results show, three artists will be revealed as safe by America's votes. After these finalists are revealed, the bottom three artists will be eliminated, while the middle three artists compete in the Instant Save for the last spot in the finale

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

The show starts in two hours. I'm very nervous about it. I DO NOT want to see Todd, Thunderstorm, CammWess and Micah as the PV in the finale. I would rather see at least one of the girls get the PV. I repeat, I DO NOT want an all-male PV finale consisting of Todd, Thunderstorm, CammWess and Micah. This will be the last and Final straw of permanently boycotting The Voice altogether until it gets cancelled next season. 😡

Edited by CandiceFan12
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Who's ready to watch all your favorite girls get eliminated? :(

I'm just NOT ready to watch all the girls get eliminated. I'm just having a bad day because of these predictions that Joanna, Allegra, Zan and Megan are about to be eliminated.