idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
istersay

The Voice 18 ● Top 9 Perform ● Discussion

So... The PV will be for Micah, Todd T, Thunderstorm, and Camm, the IS is between Megan/Allegra almost certainly

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Toneisha is killing on Facebook Instagram and Twitter

won't matter lol. Todd has that PV.

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

won't matter lol. Todd has that PV.

Will see 

Her performance last week wasn't good this week was way better tho

Yeah, of course the girls "flopped". I mean, what were you expecting? The girls getting decent treatment so everybody can notice how bad this one finalist per coach format is; or the guys getting better treatment so everybody agrees with TPTBs decision? 😴

Finally caught up, nobody blew me away but for once I'm on board with TCO this season, I just hope tomorrow isn't a train wreck with the five-way Instant Save.

46 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Toneisha is killing on Facebook Instagram and Twitter

Yeah she has 200k views already, while everyone is still under 100k, except Todd, he already got 400k.

I just catch the last minute of Allegra last live she said she send 7 songs choice to Nick, The first song they pick River by Joni Mitchell but they could not get the right for it after many back end forth they end up with the song she did. 

1 minute ago, Dany said:

I just catch the last minute of Allegra last live she said she send 7 songs choice to Nick, The first song they pick Rivers by Jonny Mitchell but they could not get the right for it after many back end forth they end up with the song she did. 

wtf Joni you tired of your songs being performed I-

whatever she wasn't getting that PV anyway rip.

2 minutes ago, Anonymous111 said:

Collin Rayes "Love, me" is No. 12 in itunes us chart at the moment. Coincidence?

Lmao, Todd is winning isn't he? Well I guess after Maelyn, Minivan couldn't handle anymore talent.

I guess lowered expectation really helps. I missed Joanna yesterday and I only got around to watching her performance now. Based on you guys' reactions, I didn't expect much, so she did better than I expected. She still wasn't great, but I think I liked it better because I didn't come into it thinking it would be good.

I wasn’t super impressed with anyone. I liked Zan but from what you all said she is usually better. 

12 hours ago, Dany said:

I just catch the last minute of Allegra last live she said she send 7 songs choice to Nick, The first song they pick River by Joni Mitchell but they could not get the right for it after many back end forth they end up with the song she did. 

That makes total sense, for a second I thought Allegra got bussed. Silly me, I should never have doubted TPTB's integrity. 🐄💩