The Voice 18 ● Top 9 Perform ● Discussion

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Micah Iverson 2. Joanna Serenko

After that performance from Megan, he'll be a lock for the PV.

Kane Brown next.  NOW it's time for bathroom break.

Posted (edited)

1. Todd

2. Zan - she sounded better than last week, but I could not understand her as much which is oddly surprising.

3. Micah

4. Joanna

Edited by Gmm99

John is such a awful coach, this is the same person who had Maelyn and gave her "Stay" and "Halleijuah" even then she didn't need those.

John can just GTFO ASAP, awful and Katie/Marybeth would have won if it wasn't for him, tragic coach.

• Like 2
Just now, indii said:

I don’t get that feeling from her at all tbh. This was kinda underwhelming tho

I’m getting that vibe because she has tried to drastically jazz up/improve songs two weeks in a row. There’s a difference between putting your own touch on something and completely changing it. 

Posted (edited)

TStorm singing Michael Buble? Please do not tell me it is "Everything." I want it to be "Home."

Edited by Gmm99

This is the first time I have watched this show this season. I also did not know that song but I thought Zan gave the most interesting performance so far tonight.

Idk why John is even here, once he performed with Maelyn during his duet, she should have just ditched him and said "I represent myself!"

then Maelyn takes his place and she coaches Marybeth/Katie and Zan, easy finale and win for them. Ugh John is straight up awful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

She wasn't bad at all.

I agree, it's a difficult song to sing, she did an arrangement that suited her  

• Like 1

if it wasn't for this god-awful format, he would have missed the finale 75%, ugh I feel bad for Cammwess having to deal with him as well, he should have went to Nick.

• Like 1
Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Idk why John is even here, once he performed with Maelyn during his duet, she should have just ditched him and said "I represent myself!"

then Maelyn takes his place and she coaches Marybeth/Katie and Zan, easy finale and win for them. Ugh John is straight up awful.

you're so right about Marybeth and Katie getting finale without him. If Marybeth chose Kelly, she would've gotten finale.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

TStorm singing Michael Buble? Please do not tell me it is "Everything." 

I am trying to think of a Buble song that isn't a cover except for Everything and I legit cannot think of one LOL.

It's probably Home.

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

TStorm singing Michael Buble? Please do not tell me it is "Everything." I want it to be "Home."

cry me a river wouldn't be terrible for him also 

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Thunderstorm then Megan

leaves CammWess, Toneisha, and Allegra.

It would be Toneisha, Camm then Allegra closing the show.