idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 5

57 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Though Mayhem seemed to be actually making her case more from the .02 seconds of deliberations we saw.

“If I did Britney I would have won” I’m going to miss delusional Derrick :wub:

I'm glad Mayhem gets another crack at this. She went out too early during her season, so I hope she's able to bounce back next week. Sad to see Derrick go first though. 

Finally watched. Overall, the talent show was crunchy. Jujubee slayed the episode. Alexis still has it. Shea's makeup is the best in the business. Yvie was absolutely spectacular. Really really really looking forward to the rest of the season.

• Like 1

Finally starting to watch! Derrick doesn’t like India? She must be upset that even India won’t have the dishonor of being  first boot. 💀

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Ranking on this episode:

1. Jujubee - Her reading of Mayhem was hilarious and she killed her variety show performance with her singing.
  2. India - Slayed her talent show performance and came off better in the Derrick drama 
  3. Blair - An awesome reading which I love to see and liked her variety show performance as well, I'm glad she's breaking out of her shell 
  4. Miz Cracker - It was campy and very Miz Cracker-like.
  5. Shea - I actually liked the song/performance even though she could've done more with that pole 
  6. Alexis - Again, enjoyed her variety show even though doing Ricky Martin was a little safe
  7. Mariah - Good message in her variety, can't really remember her reading 
  8. Mayhem - Opposite of Mariah, herreading was good but her variety show was eh
  9. Derrick - Eh her reading was just her dishing it out at India and her impression were confusing. No problem with her going first
  10. Ongina - I was rooting for her but it's hard if you bomb a reading challenge. Variety wasn't all that either
Edited by ~Tom~

Juju slayed the ep like I assumed she would. Not a fan of India, I feel like she was just brought on for dumbazz drama with Derrick. Miz Cracker is still funny, we'll see if she will be able to slay more and be the first half Miz Cracker of her season or the latter half mediocre Miz Cracker. I actually really love Blair's transformation. It's really interesting to see how she has grown and I found her to be a strong character. Shea is sweet but does anyone feel like they're editing her to be kind of ditzy? I feel like she's never been ditzy to me until this episode. It was kind of funny but also strange. Alexis's dancing slayed, I was all about that Latin flavah! Oh also Ricky Martin is super hot for a daddy UNF. Mariah, I cannot remember much about her just like how she was irrelevant on her season. Meh-hem was also still irrelevant. Ongina was a hot mess, wtf happened??? She was entertaining, but not in the best way for her... Derrick was super betchy like she always was, so I was okay with her getting the boot.

Anyways, rankings:

1) Juju

2) Blair

3) Shea

4) Ongina

5) Cracker

6) Alexis

7) Mayhem

😎 Mariah

9) Derrick

10) India

Queen Juju is obvs the star of the show. Hope third time is totes the charm for grandma barbie!

old betty white GIF

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Rankings post-episode one:

1. Jujubee - Queen of shade, adorable in confessionals, the glow up is eloguence, solid talent show performance, here to slay!

2. India Farrah - Loved her entrance look, loved her performance and redemption arc already. I ain’t mad about it

3. Alexis Mateo - Queen did that. These old school girls are not here to play

4. Mariah Paris Balenciaga - Incredible performance that was very timely and flawlessly executed. I don’t know how long she’ll be able to hang in there with this group of queens but she came out of the gate super strong

5. Miz Cracker - Started out with a good episode, honestly I’m not sure I would have had her in the top 3 though

6. Blair St Clair - LOVE the new Blair, her performance look was some Black Swan realness, performance itself was a tad boring though. I do think she deserved the tie with Juju for the reading challenge though 

7. Shea Coulee - she looked like sex during her performance, it was a little underwhelming though technical skill wise. She should have watched more fka Twigs videos!

8. Ongina - She peaked with her entrance look and quote. She was terrible in the reading challenge and her talent show performance was......fun? I really hope she can shake off the nerves because we’ve all been WAITING! She seems like such a sweetheart too

9. Derrick Barry - Jujubee didn’t lie, she objectively should have stayed another week. Iconic messy goddess!

10. Mayhem Miller - Sorry Mayhem, that was terrible and I really am not sure what she has to bring to the table :( seems like a fierce drag queen but I just don’t think she’s cut out for drag race. I hope she doesn’t continue to undeservedly stay over queens I like more but hopefully she can bounce back and prove she deserves to be here

Oh and shoutout to YVIE who reminded me why I love her so much! I wish they would have given her a confessional before she lip synced but damn that was incredible. India slayed too!

Edited by #jeah

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Yvie had a confessional in Untucked. @#jeah

I haven’t had a chance to watch Untucked yet but that makes me happy

11 hours ago, JC said:

Shea is sweet but does anyone feel like they're editing her to be kind of ditzy? I feel like she's never been ditzy to me until this episode.

Queen Juju is obvs the star of the show. Hope third time is totes the charm for grandma barbie!

old betty white GIF

Shea's always been like that, but they gave her a very toneless edit in S9, imo. But from following her on social media since S9, it seemed normal to me.

Jujubee's younger than everyone in this cast other than Shea and Blair. :rofl:

On 6/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, Elliott said:

Shea's always been like that, but they gave her a very toneless edit in S9, imo. But from following her on social media since S9, it seemed normal to me.

Jujubee's younger than everyone in this cast other than Shea and Blair. :rofl:

OMG REALLY??? She totes used that hair on purpose lmao. I’m still obsessed with grandma Barbie 

I didn’t realize Shea was ditzy, but I find it hilarious

Why is Alexis dressed like a farmer?

“Your challenge is to write a verse-“

Shea Couleé, condragulations, you’re the winner of this weeks challenge.

Okay Shea’s runway look is everything

ugh Shea stop snatching my edges