idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 5

Ranking after the first week:

1. Jujubee - Still hilarious, still talented af. She should have been in the Top 3 this week. I’m excited to see what she does this season and I can’t wait to see her lipsync.

2. Shea Coulee - I think she might end up being the narrator of the season. It felt like got a lot of airtime last night but it also could be because she’s the front runner. Still love her even if he talent show performance was just safe to me.

3. Miz Cracker - Definitely thought they overplayed her talent show performance but she’s still one of my favourites for the last few seasons.

4. Ongina - It was good to have her back. She seems very out of her comfort zone so I hope she can learn fast because I’m rooting for her.

5. Blair - I’m not sure how I feel about Blair’s new style but I liked her in Season 10 and her music is great.

6. Mariah - Her talent show performance was def Top 3 for me. She seems like she’s going to be likeable fodder though.

7. Mayhem - I had high expectations for me and she disappointed. Definitely agree with her being B2 this week but I also would have saved her bc I think she has potential.

8. India - Her talent show performance was great and I’m fine with them giving her the win. I still don’t really like her but maybe now that Derek is gone we’ll see a different side of her.

9. Alexis - Never been a fan. Her being in the Top 3 felt a little like they were just playing up the Ricky Martin storyline but whatever.

10. Derek - Some of his impressions were fine but he had no storyline in his talent show performance. If he had structured it better, I think it could have work. But he clearly hasn’t changed since S8 so I’m fine with him leaving. The less Derek, the better.

Week 1 rankings:

1.  Jujubee - How the eff was she not Top 3, let along the winner?  

2.  Miz Cracker - the manbun is gone <3.  I don't think she deserved Top 3 in the challenge, because it was boring.  That said I really like her personality.

3.  Blair St. Clair - I like the new Blair and I am interested in what shes bringing to this season

4.  Shea Coulee - I love Shea, but her talent show was luke warm. (great concept, but she should have attacked that pole)  But her confessionals give me life.

5.  Ongina - bad talent show, but happy she avoided the bottom 2.

6.  India Ferrah - killed it, and deserved to win of the Top 3 choices.  Performed well on the lip sync. got owned by Yvie though.

7.  Mariah - I don't remember her really. Nor do I remember her presense on the episode outside of the talent show.  However I'd have put her in the Top 3 of the talent show.

8.  Alexis Mateo - I didn't mind her in season 3.  Since then, no thanks.  At least shes not Yara!

9.  Derrick Berry - I am fine with her going, I didn't need to see India vs Derrick.  She didn't really bring anything new.

10.  Mayhem - I don't find her interesting, and I thought her talent was the worst. Happy Jujubee voted against everyone else <3.

• Like 1

Talent show ranking:

1. India - a really fun lip sync/dance number! Great way for her to stand out this soon

2. Mariah - I thought this was super unique, interesting and a standout for me

3. Alexis - great way to start the show!

4. Shea - unique and gorgeous

5. Jujubee - this was a lip sync right? I mean she sounded incredible - idk I probs would have had her at #1 if it was live. One of the best vocal performances we’ve heard from a queen in recent memory IMO!

6. Cracker - this was fun. I don’t think I’d have had it in the top. But entertaining.

7. Blair - not too exciting for me but still pretty good!

8. Ongina - a fun concept which got a little messy in the middle. This wasn’t a great episode for her I’m a little nervous.

9. Mayhem - lmao what was she saying? The eyes thing was cute and then it went off the rails.

10. Derrick - a complete mess. And I kinda loved it.

Jujubee was apparently singing live to a pre-recorded vocal track, so the final edit we heard was a mix of the two tracks.

In which case, I’d move her to my top 3. :haha:

8 hours ago, Elliott said:

Social Media GIF by The Lovebirds Movie

tenor.gif?itemid=5571765

Anyone ranking that talent show performance above half way needs a word.

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Talent show ranking:

1. India - a really fun lip sync/dance number! Great way for her to stand out this soon

2. Mariah - I thought this was super unique, interesting and a standout for me

3. Alexis - great way to start the show!

4. Shea - unique and gorgeous

5. Jujubee - this was a lip sync right? I mean she sounded incredible - idk I probs would have had her at #1 if it was live. One of the best vocal performances we’ve heard from a queen in recent memory IMO!

6. Cracker - this was fun. I don’t think I’d have had it in the top. But entertaining.

7. Blair - not too exciting for me but still pretty good!

8. Ongina - a fun concept which got a little messy in the middle. This wasn’t a great episode for her I’m a little nervous.

9. Mayhem - lmao what was she saying? The eyes thing was cute and then it went off the rails.

10. Derrick - a complete mess. And I kinda loved it.

And you can stop liking his posts, ho.

Just now, Zoey said:

And you can stop liking his posts, ho.

I mean, I can get that it was polarising. But I can’t get behind it being worse than Derrick I’m sorry. :dead:

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I mean, I can get that it was polarising. But I can’t get behind it being worse than Derrick I’m sorry. :dead:

She brought the lols. Shea brought the... $20 wig?

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

She brought the lols. Shea brought the... $20 wig?

I was hoping for a little more from Shea but I still thought the performance was unique and at least a nice change from the regular lip-sync/dance that seems to have become so common in the variety shows. I’m glad Derrick took a risk, and it was hilarious for all the wrong reasons, but totally understand why she went home. :haha:

12 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Anyone ranking that talent show performance above half way needs a word.

I... did I say it was my favourite of the night? In my ranking of the talent show performances, it's probably 5th/6th. It was a very safe performance, but Ongina, Derrick and Mayhem were the clear bottom three, Hoey.

12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

RT.

She did alright. Nothing memorable, but it's only the first episode. Her mug was on fire though :wub:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I... did I say it was my favourite of the night? In my ranking of the talent show performances, it's probably 5th/6th. It was a very safe performance, but Ongina, Derrick and Mayhem were the clear bottom three, Hoey.

I did not mention you, you little dork.

11 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was hoping for a little more from Shea but I still thought the performance was unique and at least a nice change from the regular lip-sync/dance that seems to have become so common in the variety shows. I’m glad Derrick took a risk, and it was hilarious for all the wrong reasons, but totally understand why she went home. :haha:

We will not be a team in the next drag race rank down. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Zoey said:

I did not mention you, you little dork.

no way omg GIF

Just now, Elliott said:

no way omg GIF

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I’m glad Derrick took a risk, and it was hilarious for all the wrong reasons, but totally understand why she went home. :haha:

I'm kind of curious why everyone thought the bottom two should've been Ongina and Mayhem, and then they all (outside of Jujubee) voted for Mayhem to stay over Derrick. :dead:

Just now, Zoey said:

giphy.gif

I'm just obsessed with Slay Couleé ❤️

Just now, Elliott said:

I'm just obsessed with Slay Couleé ❤️

Swing for five minutes Coulee and still get beat.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm kind of curious why everyone thought the bottom two should've been Ongina and Mayhem, and then they all (outside of Jujubee) voted for Mayhem to stay over Derrick. :dead:

I did not get this.

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

I did not get this.

I'm glad I'm not alone. :dead: I was like "...but didn't y'all just think Derrick was better than Mayhem?"

Though Mayhem seemed to be actually making her case more from the .02 seconds of deliberations we saw.

She definitely got to be Judge Judy more than we saw.

Juju in this episode ❤️

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

She definitely got to be Judge Judy more than we saw.

Juju in this episode ❤️

Juju in every episode!

7 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Juju in this episode ❤️

Queen of reading