2.  Shea Coulee

3.  Jujubee - 😢

4.  Blair St. Clair

Runway:

1.  Miz Cracker 

2.  Jujubee

3.  Shea Coulee

4.  Blair St. Clair

Blair was the only choice to leave.  Miz Cracker slayed the comedy, the runway and the Lip Syn this week.  What a way to go into the finale.  Miz Cracker with the most wins this season and the least bottom appearances?  I never thought that would be the case coming into the season.  I don't like Kennedy but she is a lip sync assassin.  However she did NOTHING with that lip sync, at least Cracker tried.

Going into the finale my rankings:

1.  Jujubee

2.  Miz Cracker

3.  Shea Coulee

This might be my favorite Top 3 ever, eclipsing Season 6.  Jujubee won't win, and likely is destined for 3rd again (Iconic). Shea has been the most disappointing as a whole this season because she was such a star in season 9.  That said, I have the highest expectations for Shea in the next part as we know what she can do with a verse.  Miz Crackers second half to this season has been amazing.  

Why could we not have given Trinity her rightful solo win last time, and saved the double crowning for this season?  

Honestly my biggest takeaway from this episode is that Jane Krakowski is my favorite human ever. :wub: Seriously, I had a beaming smile every time she was on the screen!

1. Jujubee - She deserves the crown. Juju has not had a bad week this season, and this is now her third time in the top 3. I actually laughed the most at her comedy routine, the opening jokes fell flat but everything else was hilarious. Punchline of the night goes to her joke about Ross and Gwyneth Paltrow. And her runway look was definitely one of my favorites this season.

2. Shea Coulee - I'm anticipating a Shea win and I'd be alright with it. Shea just seems like an amazing human who deserves the money and title, even if I didn't love her this season as much as Juju (or even Alexis). 

3. Miz Cracker - I'm not really sure how she ended up with the most wins because it doesn't feel like she should have the best track record, but of course I still love Cracker. She has definitely improved on her legacy imo and this is a really solid top 3.

4. Blair St. Clair - Lmao her cockiness before the challenge was super off-putting, good for her for making it all the way to the top 4 but honestly I didn't see the ~incredible growth~ from her this season like all of the queens (and Blair herself) are talking about. She did fine I guess? I almost prefer her S10 run more tbh.

That lipsync, lmao. They should have done Fancy by Iggy and Charli XCX. That would have been more entertaining and a more equal playing ground for Cracker and Kennedy. Oh well!

14 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Honestly my biggest takeaway from this episode is that Jane Krakowski is my favorite human ever. :wub: Seriously, I had a beaming smile every time she was on the screen!

Me too!  I forgot to mention that I lived for her.  I remember when I brought her into the Actor rankdown.  :wub:

Also have to add that I’ve never stanned Cracker harder than when she chose the order of the comedy challenge and just straight up said the reasons why she thought it might give her an advantage. I hate when queens pretend and be like “I’m putting you first because I knowww you can handle it you’ll be soooo great.” Just admit why you’re doing it and move on. Loved that.

• Like 1

Omgggg saw this in a reddit comment just now: Kennedy’s lip syncs have been to songs by Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry, Lorde, Miley Cyrus, and Reba.

I mean, that’s just wrong.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Omgggg saw this in a reddit comment just now: Kennedy’s lip syncs have been to songs by Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry, Lorde, Miley Cyrus, and Reba.

I mean, that’s just wrong.

tenor.gif

I'm the same as everyone else, I love Juju and Shea, I would prefer Juju to take the crown, but would be happy if Shea won or there was a double crowning (much more deserved this season than last when Manila should have won anyway)

• Thanks 1

I hope Shea wins. I feel like she's had a very good season (so has Juju) and is just on another level compared to everyone else. I love Juju and I wouldn't be upset if she won - I just feel very strongly about Shea. Cracker had a good episode but I still don't like her. I feel like everything she says is pretentious and nothing ever feels genuine with her. I still think about how Roxxxy made her look like an amateur.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JC said:

I'm the same as everyone else, I love Juju and Shea, I would prefer Juju to take the crown, but would be happy if Shea won or there was a double crowning (much more deserved this season than last when Manila should have won anyway)

Not everyone, lol. I do like Juju a lot and if Cracker couldn't win, I'd be happy with her. Shea has become fairly unlikable and I get she's salty over not winning Season 9, but I just don't connect with her. Some her looks have been great though. 

58 minutes ago, Drew said:

Shea has become fairly unlikable and I get she's salty over not winning Season 9, but I just don't connect with her. 

I mean production is clearly pushing that storyline. It’s been obvious, other than her Carrie look, that she didn’t want to talk about it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean production is clearly pushing that storyline. It’s been obvious, other than her Carrie look, that she didn’t want to talk about it.

Yeah I don't think she's been milking that at all. It was Ross's idea to center her comedy routine around that moment and since she wasn't able to come up with much on her own, I understand why she would take his advice and run with it. She's not a comedian and it's not like they had months to come up with material so of course she would "settle" for something she could work with. I wouldn't say she's salty about not winning S9 either cause she knows Sasha deserved it 100%. She was probably just down on herself because there were all these expectations for her to win given her track record.

Posting this in both threads, but allegedly the AS5 winner has leaked (episode was locked in for Netflix’s streams last week, so it can’t be changed) so be careful on their social media pages if you don’t want to know until Friday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1.  Jujubee

2. Shea Coulee

3.  Miz Cracker

With Miz Cracker winning the week, Blair was the easy choice to leave. Still love her but that set was awkward.

I also love Reba but Fancy for a lipsync? :? Neither could do much with it.

1. Miz Cracker

2. Jujubee

3. Shea Coulee

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

Posting this in both threads, but allegedly the AS5 winner has leaked (episode was locked in for Netflix’s streams last week, so it can’t be changed) so be careful on their social media pages if you don’t want to know until Friday.

I can’t believe Derrick comes back and wins it all

• Haha 1

I love Shea so much but if anyone has to get crowned over her I'm so glad it's Derrick. :wub: 

18 hours ago, #jeah said:

I can’t believe Derrick comes back and wins it all

1 hour ago, Densu said:

I love Shea so much but if anyone has to get crowned over her I'm so glad it's Derrick. :wub: 

smh @ y’all seeing the wrong spoilers. The real winner is Tatianna re-emerging to do Shut Up and Drive and win.

17 hours ago, Elliott said:

smh @ y’all seeing the wrong spoilers. The real winner is Tatianna re-emerging to do Shut Up and Drive and win.

I would not be mad at it.

So I heard James (Tyra) leaked the winner of AS5 on Instagram. :rolleyes: Not sure how he could possibly know but yeah. Imagine the producers changing the winner last minute because it got leaked. :dead: 

44 minutes ago, Densu said:

I would not be mad at it.

So I heard James (Tyra) leaked the winner of AS5 on Instagram. :rolleyes: Not sure how he could possibly know but yeah. Imagine the producers changing the winner last minute because it got leaked. :dead: 

They can’t. The reason it got leaked is because they sent it to their international distributors already so that they can add subtitles and whatnot to it. It’s why when the SP stuff happened in S12, there was initially a different edit in episode 3 last year until their distributors were able to get the new-edit done.

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They can’t. The reason it got leaked is because they sent it to their international distributors already so that they can add subtitles and whatnot to it. It’s why when the SP stuff happened in S12, there was initially a different edit in episode 3 last year until their distributors were able to get the new-edit done.

I see. That's good cause it would honestly suck for their original winner and it would just feel rigged.

All Stars 5 crashed in a way that I did not expect it to. Shea Couleé and Jujubee absolutely improved upon their legendary legacies. Alexis Mateo vs. India Ferrah was very fun! But something about this season is just so damn lackluster. I want to blame it on the terrible challenges.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

All Stars 5 crashed in a way that I did not expect it to. Shea Couleé and Jujubee absolutely improved upon their legendary legacies. Alexis Mateo vs. India Ferrah was very fun! But something about this season is just so damn lackluster. I want to blame it on the terrible challenges.

Agreed 100%. Some of the challenges this season were choices. Not trying to discredit anybody else but I'm just happy that Shea managed to win legit challenges (and both of her lip syncs) instead of these silly improv challenges with no real criteria.

7 hours ago, Deeee said:

But something about this season is just so damn lackluster. I want to blame it on the terrible challenges.

Probably because the cast was almost entirely fodder.

I feel as if the only ones leaving this season with redemption are Jujubee, Blair, Cracker and India (because of the very first episode). The rest were either lacklustre or a non-entity.