idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 5

lol they should’ve kept India for another week so Roxxxy could’ve eliminated her :giggle:

1. Shea Couleé - Queen sh*t.

2. Jujubee - Queen sh*t.

3. Miz Cracker - She’s alright.

4. Blair St. Clair - She’s alright.

It was clear that they were setting up for the Alexis cut by showing how much everyone didn’t trust her, but I was still gooped. I thought for sure her friendship with Juju would save her. I think after tonight it’s very clear that this top four had an alliance because they’ve voted together every week and have won all the challenges except one. Hoping Jujubee can win the comedy challenge next week and we’ll get a Top 3 where everyone has two wins.

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Hoping Jujubee can win the comedy challenge next week and we’ll get a Top 3 where everyone has two wins.

But then Shea would technically have the worst track record (even though track records rightfully don't mean sh*t anymore) and I don't want to deal with the fanbase suddenly thinking she isn't a deserving winner because of that reason only and for absolutely no other reason 🙄.

/just got in my feelings

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

But then Shea would technically have the worst track record (even though track records rightfully don't mean sh*t anymore) and I don't want to deal with the fanbase suddenly thinking she isn't a deserving winner because of that reason only and for absolutely no other reason 🙄.

/just got in my feelings

I mean, she’ll just slay her verse in the final challenge and steal the show

Just now, sublymonal said:

I mean, she’ll just slay her verse in the final challenge and steal the show

bobs burgers fox GIF by HULU

Also even if Juju wins next week and wins her lipsync, Shea will still be the only one with two lipsync wins.

So happy with the result! 

My Ranking: 

01. Miz Cracker 💓

02. Jujubee

03. Blair St. Clair 

04. Shea Couleé

Alexis did not deserve to go. She was amazing and I’m glad she returned to prove that to everyone.

01. Jujubee

02. Miz Cracker

03. Blair

04. Shea 

Ranking of the performances:

1.  Miz Cracker - actually earned this win.  The second outfit was my favorite of the night, and her monologue was the best.  She really pulls those lip sync outfits together too!

2.  Jujubee - Great character,  two great outfits, solid monologues.  Only a hair under Cracker this week.  

3.  Blair St. Clair - funny monologue, first look was good, second look was okay.

4.  Shea Coulee - This was her weakest week ever.  I thought both of her runway  outfits were weak.  Super disappointed by her. I loved the bridal part of hr second outfit, but the picnic cloth material chaps.... okay.  Shouldn't have helped Cracker or Juju imo.  

5.  Alexis Mateo - The monologue was horrible.  The outfits were okay.

Overall Ranking:

1.  Jujubee - not a step wrong this season, yet has been in the bottom twice.  Choices.

2.  Miz Cracker - has had a more consistent run this season then Shea, only 1 bottom appearance.  Thus moving her up this time.

3.  Shea Coulee - Sucks to move her down, but this was a bad week for me.  I am hoping she pulls it up next week.

4.  Blair St. Clair - hasn't had her moment.  

Happy Alexis is finally out though!!!!  I thought Shea was going to crush this season.  She has had some amazing weeks (the two weeks she won), but shes also floundered a couple times.  She is still the front runner, but I need her to bring Season 9 Shea back.  Cracker has been the biggest surprise this season for me, really stepped up her game.  Jujubee, goddess, she's gonna be third place again isn't she?  I am going to riot.  I don't need to see Roxxxy again but she did kill her lip sync this week by doing nothing but Ruveals.  I feel cracker did more actual performance though.    

Edited by Solaris

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Bring this Shea back please!

tumblr_os6pjuvWHz1vhka9qo3_500.gif&f=1&n

Me watching Bebe Rexha attempt to guest judge last night:

FmrskJ3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Anyway...episode was kinda unmemorable (like a lot of this season). Idk what to think of the judging. I’m not really a Cracker fan however I did like her second look well enough and thought her character was one of the stronger ones. So not too mad at the win.

I’ve really been rooting for Blair this season but these last few episodes have been rough. Her second look was by far the poorest...and lol at her comment saying “Cracker views me as competition!”. India really did the dirty work in getting Alexis out even after she was gone. Kinda iconic, but a Shea/Jujubee/Alexis/Cracker top 4 would have been a great finish.

Rankings now:

1. Jujubee - constantly just great TV. Her first character was my favourite, and I thought her second look was nice enough! Still consistently performing great.

2. Shea - a good week for her, too. A Shea/Juju double crowning is what we deserve.

3. Cracker - I’m still not really a fan, but slightly coming around to her.

4. Blair - ehh, I still wanna root for her but she’s definitely been on a bit of a downward trajectory since SheMZ. The fairest person to go next I think.

Oh also, LOVE seeing Roxxxy back! I thought the lip-sync choice was weird (I love “One Last Time” but not really what I’d consider for a LSFYL). But she looked stunning and did a great job.

Edited by *Lily