RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 5

Elliott

It was clear that they were setting up for the Alexis cut by showing how much everyone didn’t trust her, but I was still gooped. I thought for sure her friendship with Juju would save her. I think after tonight it’s very clear that this top four had an alliance because they’ve voted together every week and have won all the challenges except one. Hoping Jujubee can win the comedy challenge next week and we’ll get a Top 3 where everyone has two wins.

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Hoping Jujubee can win the comedy challenge next week and we’ll get a Top 3 where everyone has two wins.

But then Shea would technically have the worst track record (even though track records rightfully don't mean sh*t anymore) and I don't want to deal with the fanbase suddenly thinking she isn't a deserving winner because of that reason only and for absolutely no other reason 🙄.

/just got in my feelings

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

But then Shea would technically have the worst track record (even though track records rightfully don't mean sh*t anymore) and I don't want to deal with the fanbase suddenly thinking she isn't a deserving winner because of that reason only and for absolutely no other reason 🙄.

/just got in my feelings

I mean, she’ll just slay her verse in the final challenge and steal the show

Ranking of the performances:

1.  Miz Cracker - actually earned this win.  The second outfit was my favorite of the night, and her monologue was the best.  She really pulls those lip sync outfits together too!

2.  Jujubee - Great character,  two great outfits, solid monologues.  Only a hair under Cracker this week.  

3.  Blair St. Clair - funny monologue, first look was good, second look was okay.

4.  Shea Coulee - This was her weakest week ever.  I thought both of her runway  outfits were weak.  Super disappointed by her. I loved the bridal part of hr second outfit, but the picnic cloth material chaps.... okay.  Shouldn't have helped Cracker or Juju imo.  

5.  Alexis Mateo - The monologue was horrible.  The outfits were okay.

Overall Ranking:

1.  Jujubee - not a step wrong this season, yet has been in the bottom twice.  Choices.

2.  Miz Cracker - has had a more consistent run this season then Shea, only 1 bottom appearance.  Thus moving her up this time.

3.  Shea Coulee - Sucks to move her down, but this was a bad week for me.  I am hoping she pulls it up next week.

4.  Blair St. Clair - hasn't had her moment.  

Happy Alexis is finally out though!!!!  I thought Shea was going to crush this season.  She has had some amazing weeks (the two weeks she won), but shes also floundered a couple times.  She is still the front runner, but I need her to bring Season 9 Shea back.  Cracker has been the biggest surprise this season for me, really stepped up her game.  Jujubee, goddess, she's gonna be third place again isn't she?  I am going to riot.  I don't need to see Roxxxy again but she did kill her lip sync this week by doing nothing but Ruveals.  I feel cracker did more actual performance though.    

Edited by Solaris

Me watching Bebe Rexha attempt to guest judge last night:

FmrskJ3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Anyway...episode was kinda unmemorable (like a lot of this season). Idk what to think of the judging. I’m not really a Cracker fan however I did like her second look well enough and thought her character was one of the stronger ones. So not too mad at the win.

I’ve really been rooting for Blair this season but these last few episodes have been rough. Her second look was by far the poorest...and lol at her comment saying “Cracker views me as competition!”. India really did the dirty work in getting Alexis out even after she was gone. Kinda iconic, but a Shea/Jujubee/Alexis/Cracker top 4 would have been a great finish.

Rankings now:

1. Jujubee - constantly just great TV. Her first character was my favourite, and I thought her second look was nice enough! Still consistently performing great.

2. Shea - a good week for her, too. The second look was a little hit and miss for me but I liked the concept. A Shea/Juju double crowning is what we deserve.

3. Cracker - I’m still not really a fan, but slightly coming around to her.

4. Blair - ehh, I still wanna root for her but she’s definitely been on a bit of a downward trajectory since SheMZ. The fairest person to go next I think.

Oh also, LOVE seeing Roxxxy back! I thought the lip-sync choice was weird (I love “One Last Time” but not really what I’d consider for a LSFYL). But she looked stunning and did a great job.

Edited by *Lily

idk, I think Alexis was going to go regardless of whether the India drama happened or not. Alexis’s vote for Shea in Ep3 was always going to come back and haunt her. The fact that Jujubee, Blair, Shea and Cracker have pretty much been on the same page the entire season (minus Jujubee’s vote for Mayhem in the premiere, which was pretty controversy-free) kind of sealed her fate since Cracker, Jujubee and Shea know they’ll all send Blair home next week, whereas there’s no telling which of them Alexis would have chosen to eliminate if she somehow won the next challenge. Plus with her having drama with Shea and then trying to instigate things between Cracker & Blair, they might’ve also seen her as the source of most of the drama this year.

I think we’re set up for a Juju or Shea win. It’ll probably be Shea since she has more wins? Cracker has wins but she really does not come off as likable as she’s either been annoying or just there imo.

i would be happy with a juju and Shea double crowning but I think Shea is going to take it.

rankings:

1. Juju - she’s been the most consistent and always has me rofling with her confessionals and banter

2. Shea - she’s done great in so many challenges and when she’s a hit she is a HIT. however imo not as consistent as juju bc sometimes I’m underwhelmed by her or surprised she didn’t do better

3. Blair/Cracker - I used to like Blair so much better but they’re both kind of just there for me at this point. Blair probably edges out cracker because she has had some runways that stood out to me while cracker has just stood out for being annoying and I haven’t been all that impressed by her wins

1. Jujubee - Same as every week, I just love her

2. Alexis Mateo - I would have given her the win, I loved her design and the weird silhouette didn't bother me in the slightest. Kudos to Alexis for bringing entertainment, drama, and solid performances each week. I was worried she'd come out of this season damaging her legacy, but she's become one of my all time favorites. I love her to death

3. Shea Coulee - Overall, I like Shea a lot. I think I've realized this season just how great of a person she is irl. Such a sweetheart. She's done quite well this season but she hasn't DOMINATED like a lot of people said she would. Not sure if she'll take the crown but I wouldn't be upset if she did.

4. Miz Cracker - Her look was like my third or fourth favorite, not sure how she won. Unfortunately, I still like Cracker but I haven't been super impressed with her.

5. Blair St. Clair - Just there for me

Bringing back Kennedy, the dancing diva as a lip-sync assassin (rightfully) and then giving her an awful song choice (love the song but not for a lip-sync) is criminal. :/ 

Team Juju or Shea! Either would make an iconic addition to the hall of fame. Cracker has grown on me over the season too and I enjoyed her stand-up performance. I just prefer the other two.

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Bringing back Kennedy, the dancing diva as a lip-sync assassin (rightfully) and then giving her an awful song choice (love the song but not for a lip-sync) is criminal. :/ 

Team Juju or Shea! Either would make an iconic addition to the hall of fame. Cracker has grown on me over the season too and I enjoyed her stand-up performance. I just prefer the other two.

I agree with Kennedy - I thought it was a weird song for a lipsync even though I absolutely love the song. 

• Like 1

100% agree that Fancy was a CHOICE. But Kennedy absolutely deserved to come back as a lip sync assassin, especially as a former All Stars runner-up, so that was really great to see her. Adding her name to the list of assassins this season really helps legitimize the concept, IMO. Fancy was just unfortunate though. As much as I love Cracker, I would have thoroughly enjoyed seeing her demolished by Kennedy.

Juju's was my favorite runway by far. Shea's was amazing but seemed to be for a different runway theme. I didn't love Blair's and I'm not sure why... maybe the padding. Sometimes these skinny white queens don't get the thigh padding right.

If Blair was going to be terrible, like we all expected, at least they added some suspense by making it seem like she might do well. If she wanted to make the finale she didn't necessarily have to be great at this challenge, but she would have had to have other wins under her belt. Very clearly was her time to go. 

Good job at Cracker for finally making it look easy. Usually you can really see the effort, even when she wins a challenge. The only thing I didn't like from her this week was her bellybutton area or whatever it was in that blue jumpsuit lol

• Like 2