Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 5

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ep1 - Mariah

Ep2 - Shea

Ep3/4 - Jujubee

How I’d have distributed the wins so far. 

Cuz I’m bored:

EPISODE 1

WIN: Mariah

HIGH: Blair, Jujubee

SAFE: Alexis, India, Miz Cracker, Shea
LOW: Ongina

BTM2: Mayhem

ELIM: Derrick (Group)

EPISODE 2

WIN: Shea

HIGH: Jujubee, Blair

SAFE: Alexis, Miz Cracker
LOW: Mariah

BTM2: India

ELIM: Ongina (Shea)

EPISODE 3

WIN: Jujubee

HIGH: Blair, Mayhem (I guess)

SAFE: Shea, Mariah

BTM2: Alexis (because of the terrible runway looks)

ELIM: India (Group)

EPISODE 4

WIN: Jujubee

HIGH: Miz Cracker, Alexis look I’m being objective
SAFE: Shea, Blair

BTM2: Mariah (by default?)

ELIM: Mayhem (Jujubee, getting her rudemption from last week)

Edited by Elliott

I'm so behind, but just finished watching ep 3. YAY FOR JUJU WINNING HER FIRST CHALLENGE!

They tried to Manila Shea, but gurlz failed 🙂 Interesting if Mariah had voted Shea, it would have been a tie...I wonder if Juju's vote would've been the tiebreaker then. But I really like Shea and I am glad she stayed because I thought the judges were too harsh with her runway, I liked it.

Rankings after ep3:

1) Juju

2) Shea

3) Cracker

4) Blair

5) Mariah

6) India

7) Alexis

😎 Mayhem

Mariah still would’ve had the most votes (4-3). With Jujubee’s vote, Mariah had 5, Shea had 2 and India had 1.

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

Mariah still would’ve had the most votes (4-3). With Jujubee’s vote, Mariah had 5, Shea had 2 and India had 1.

Yeah for some reason they didn't show an extra vote for Shea in the beginning of ep 4.

Anywaysssss I just finally caught up. Glad none of my faves were in danger this week. I was okay with Mayhem going although I did feel for her more this week. The lipsync was great, Cracker did a great job and surprised me. I actually do agree that she did the best in the challenge based on what was shown in the edit.

Rankings:

1. Juju

2. Shea

3. Crack

4. Blair

5. Alexis

6. Mayhem

7. India (I don't dislike her or anything, just not sure why she's still there LOL)

I agree that Cracker didn't deserve to win the challenge but she did turn it out in the lipsync and was much better this episode when she didn't hae a million self-defeating confessionals. Still prefer Blair overall though. 

Spoiler-ish stuff about the format:

Starting with the next episode, apparently anyone who isn’t the top all star of the week is in the bottom and at risk of going home for the rest of the season.

lol as if the new format isn’t terrible, BeBe Rexha is the guest judge next week and one of their runway looks is supposedly a BBQ sauce bottle.

All Stars 1, All Stars 3 and All Stars 4, I’m so sorry, sweetie. I’m so sorry for the negative things I’ve said about you*.

Final five minutes of AS3 are excluded from this narrative.

10 hours ago, Elliott said:

Spoiler-ish stuff about the format:

Hide contents

Starting with the next episode, apparently anyone who isn’t the top all star of the week is in the bottom and at risk of going home for the rest of the season.

Woooow they really want this season to self-destruct huh!

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

this seasons elimination order has been good so far, knowing that information doesn't necessarily change that going forward.

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Now I’m gonna have see “BTM#” next to at least one of Shea and Jujubee for the rest of the season.

unimpressed viola davis GIF

• Sad 1

Just now, Solaris said:

this seasons elimination order has been good so far, knowing that information doesn't necessarily change that going forward.

It’s going to make it very easy for production to manipulate the track records to get the results they want. 😒 #JusticeForMonique

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Yeah I’m fine with the elimination order so far. Just kinda over the format sadly...I thought it was a fun change at first but having one winner a week isn’t as exciting for me now. I feel like it would be more competitive/exciting if we had two winners a week and it just progressed like any of the past 3 AS seasons.

Saying that, I am enjoying the voting twist. The one thing I have enjoyed from it all :haha:

Just now, *Lily said:

Yeah I’m fine with the elimination order so far. Just kinda over the format sadly...I thought it was a fun change at first but having one winner a week isn’t as exciting for me now. I feel like it would be more competitive/exciting if we had two winners a week and it just progressed like any of the past 3 AS seasons.

Saying that, I am enjoying the voting twist. The one thing I have enjoyed from it all :haha:

I agree.  I liked the 2 winners a week!

• Like 1

Jujubee would have 3 wins so far if there were two winners every week. 💅

Posted (edited)

Also someone on Reddit pointed out last week that... the lip sync assassins don't really have any motivation to turn it out like the All Stars do. They don't win the tip money if they do better, and they get paid their appearance fee regardless. It's probably why the lip syncs this year have been so underwhelming except for Yvie (who naturally is going to slay a lip sync because she can bend her body 360º) and Shea's (who was getting redemption from S9 anyway).

Edited by Elliott

Who do we think would have won with Juju on episode 3 if it was 2 a week? That’s the only one I’m totally lost on. :haha:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Also someone on Reddit pointed out last week that... the lip sync assassins don't really have any motivation to turn it out like the All Stars do. They don't win the tip money if they do better, and they get paid their appearance fee regardless. It's probably why the lip syncs this year have been so underwhelming except for Yvie and Shea's.

I still feel conflicted about the episode 2 lip-sync. Sad that Alyssa held back but also glad she did so it gave Shea more room to slay :haha:

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Who do we think would have won with Juju on episode 3 if it was 2 a week? That’s the only one I’m totally lost on. :haha:

Blair and Mayhem were the winning team, so my guess is Blair. :haha:

Just now, *Lily said:

I still feel conflicted about the episode 2 lip-sync. Sad that Alyssa held back but also glad she did so it gave Shea more room to slay :haha:

Alyssa could've turned it out and we wouldn't have known because they showed her for all five seconds and cut away every time she looked like she was about to do something. :dead:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Blair and Mayhem were the winning team, so my guess is Blair. :haha:

I was thinking this too...in which case Blair probably would have been tied for most wins now which would be a change :haha: And thinking about it now I guess all of the top 6 would have a win by now! Which would make it much more competitive.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

And thinking about it now I guess all of the top 6 would have a win by now!

No shade, but I think the judges would've given it to Cracker over Alexis in episode one. :ph34rwave: They're obsessed with Cracker's dill pickle shtick.

EP1: India & Cracker

EP2: Shea & Jujubee (though I could see them giving it to Blair instead so they can keep the "Jujubee finally gets her win" storyline in Ep3)

EP3: Jujubee & Blair

EP4: Cracker & Jujubee

Of course the one night a week I need cable, Cogeco is having outages. :/

“Me voting against you wasn’t personal. But if you vote for me, remember every action has a consequence.”

I take back my earlier comment. Get the f*ck out Alexis.