American Idol (Season 18 Redux)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omg i just notice that my 3 fav contestant are here, hahaha im hoping one of them wins.

American Idol Season 18 A-Kid's Redux Grand Finals (Pt.3 Results)   That's it! IDF, I would just like to say thank you to y'all who have voted and supported me through out this redux, thank

American Idol Season 18 A-Kid's Redux Voting Results   AMERICAN IDOL TOP 40 Just Sam- 77.78% Makayla Phillips- 72.22% Francisco Martin- 72.22% Julia Gargano- 72.22% Sophia James- 66.

Posted Images

American Idol Season 18 Grand Finals (Pt. 1 Results and Pt. 2)

Today, your TOP 4 FINALISTS will be down to TOP 3 FINALISTS. YOU have already voted, let's now reveal on who made it to the 2nd round.

Singing for the next round of this season's finale is...

Makayla Phillips!

Having still a shot for the crown of being the champion of this season is..

Just Sam!

Now it goes down between this two. Will it be an all-female Top 3 or no? Let's find out!

Last spot to the 2nd round is going to...

Our wildcard!

Kimmy Gabriela!

With 22.22%, Francisco got the LOWEST votes and therefore our 4th placer for this season. Let's give it up for Francisco Martin!

Top 4 Finalists

1. Makayla Phillips

2. Just Sam

3. Kimmy Gabriela

4. Francisco Martin- 4th (Eliminated)

• Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

American Idol Season 18 Grand Finals (Pt. 1 Results and Pt. 2)

Today, your TOP 4 FINALISTS will be down to TOP 3 FINALISTS. YOU have already voted, let's now reveal on who made it to the 2nd round.

Singing for the next round of this season's finale is...

Makayla Phillips!

Having still a shot for the crown of being the champion of this season is..

Just Sam!

Now it goes down between this two. Will it be an all-female Top 3 or no? Let's find out!

Last spot to the 2nd round is going to...

Our wildcard!

Kimmy Gabriela!

With 22.22%, Francisco got the LOWEST votes and therefore our 4th placer for this season. Let's give it up for Francisco Martin!

Top 4 Finalists

1. Makayla Phillips

2. Just Sam

3. Kimmy Gabriela

Whaaa all of my top 3 favorites are in there hahaha its gonna be a hard choice for me

• Thanks 2

American Idol Season 18 Grand Finals (Pt. 2)

Now that YOU have voted for YOUR top 3. It marks now the START of the second round. In this round, EACH artists will sing 2 SONGS EACH again. First round is the song picks for the artists of our Idol mentor, Bobby Bones. Second round, the finalists will perform the song that they think is the SONG OF THEIR SERIES.

Let's kick things off with the song choices that our very own mentor picked for the finalists. The Bobby Bones' Round.

Bobby: I picked thing song for her to show not only her range, but also how she commands the stage.

1. Makayla Phillips- "Survivor" (Destiny's Child)

Bobby: I picked this song to her to show her soulful side, which she always got in her.

2. Just Sam- "I'd Rather Go Blind" (Etta James)

Bobby: I have always pegged her as the artist that had the most tasteful runs in this season, but sometimes she's overdoing it. So I would like to give her a big song, and challenge her not to overdo the runs.

3. Kimmy Gabriela- "Vision of Love" (Mariah Carey)

Let's now move on to the next round, The Songs of the Series Round. Wherein the finalists will perform the songs that they think is their best performance of this season.

1. Makayla Phillips- "Warrior" (Demi Lovato)

2. Kimmy Gabriela- "Creep" (Radiohead)

3. Just Sam- "Never Enough" (Loren Allred)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

Now that the Top 3 have performed. It is now up to YOU on who will advance to the final round of the finale. ONLY 2 WILL BATTLE IT OUT FOR THE CROWN.

You can ONLY vote ONE artist. So make it count! Voting lines will CLOSE at 7 PM (Chicago Time). Results will be announced right after it is closed. Final round of the finale will HAPPEN at 7:30 PM where YOU will vote for your favorite to win it all!

Votes for today's round 2 and the final rounds will be ADDED to determine our rightful winner.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L7CBKGF

26 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

VOTED!!!...really hard choice between 2, but just picked one...let's just form a girl group right now...LOL...

That would be one heck of a trio! 😂. New generation's Destiny's Child jk

• Thanks 1

American Idol Season 18 Grand Finals (Pt. 2 Results)

Today, your TOP 3 FINALISTS will be down to TOP 2 FINALISTS. YOU have already voted, let's now reveal on who made it to the final round, where you will vote for your season winner.

Singing for another round and having one step closer to the title of being an American Idol is...

KIMMY GABRIELA!

Now it's down to two, Makayla and Just Sam, you've both had an amazing journey here on Idol, surviving a lot of eliminations and singing for your dreams every week. But ONLY ONE of you will have a chance to battle Kimmy in the final round.

And that person is...

MAKAYLA PHILLIPS!

With 25% of the votes, Just Sam got the LOWEST VOTES among the three finalists (but the point differencial between the 2nd placer in the votes and her is JUST ONE POINT) and therefore our 3rd Placer of this season. Let's give it up for Just Sam!

Top 4 Finalists

1. Kimmy Gabriela

2. Makayla Phillips

3. Just Sam- 3rd (Eliminated)

• Thanks 1

American Idol Season 18 Grand Finals (Pt. 3)

Now it is down to two finalists. They will perform for YOUR votes. They will sing the covers that they think can win them all.

1. Kimmy Gabriela- "My All" (Mariah Carey)

2. Makayla Phillips- "Without You" (Mariah Carey)

• Thanks 1

American Idol Season 18 A-Kid's Redux Grand Finals (Pt.3 Results)

That's it! IDF, I would just like to say thank you to y'all who have voted and supported me through out this redux, thank you for trusting me in putting up some good results and performances. Thank you for consistently voting!! This'll probably my LAST Idol redux, but I would make some redux in the others shows soon, so if you can please support me! 😁❣️

Now it is time to announce the WINNER of this season. It really came down to the two girls, who I think left way to early in the real AIS18, one of them actually edged out the other in the Round 2 results, with 2 POINTS. But then in this final round, the other girl EDGED OUT the highest voter last round with 3 POINTS. Leaving her as the winner of this season. Who is it?

Let's now find out!

The WINNER of the American Idol Season 18 A-Kid's Redux with an average of 44.83% is...

MAKAYLA PHILLIPS! 

1145018231_images(13).jpeg.4e2093d034b8ec4d6b62e6b0a89938d4.jpeg

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1