American Idol (Season 18 Redux)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omg i just notice that my 3 fav contestant are here, hahaha im hoping one of them wins.

American Idol Season 18 A-Kid's Redux Grand Finals (Pt.3 Results)   That's it! IDF, I would just like to say thank you to y'all who have voted and supported me through out this redux, thank

American Idol Season 18 A-Kid's Redux Voting Results   AMERICAN IDOL TOP 40 Just Sam- 77.78% Makayla Phillips- 72.22% Francisco Martin- 72.22% Julia Gargano- 72.22% Sophia James- 66.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

For only one hour? At a time of day when most people are in bed? This is ridiculous. 

Oh sorry lemme clear that out. I had a mistake about the mechanics. Thank you for pointing out! 

11 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

You might be wondering on how will this work? Well, tomorrow morning,  the eliminated 11 contestants will perform a save-me song. This'll be happening at 8 AM (Chicago Time). In there, I'll be opening the voting lines. It will close AT 8 PM (Chicago Time). Wherein, the Grand Finals will also happen. Grand Finals mechanics will be posted later.

Hi, I've changed the mechanics. I've mixed up the mechanics. But yeah, I have corrected it. So go check it out 😬. Sorry for the mixed ups

Edited by anonymouskid_35

American Idol S18's Wildcard Show

Today, the eliminated Top 14 contestants will perform for a SLOT in the Grand Finals. 11 performances will be shown so let's start now.

1. Louis Knight- "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" (Elton John)

2. Grace Leer- "Natural Woman" (Aretha Franklin)

3. Sophia James- "Levels" (Nick Jonas)

4. Arthur Gunn- "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" (Creedence Creewater Revived)

5. Jonny West- "Amazing Grace" (Celtic Woman)

6. Olivia Ximines- "Proud Mary" (Tina Turner)

7. Julia Gargano- "The Joke" (Brandi Carlisle

8. Genavieve Linkowski- "I Can Only Imagine" (MercyMe)

9. Dillon James- "Hang on, Hang on" (Amos Lee)

10. Lauren Spencer-Smith- "Always Remember Us This Way" (Lady Gaga)

11. Kimmy Gabriela- "Leave Me Lonely" (Ariana Grande)

• Thanks 1

Now that the Wildcard finalists have performed. It is now up to you on who will advance to tonight's Grand Finale. In the link below, 2 questions will pop up, first is asking for the artist you want to move forward, second is asking for your Idolforums Username, or e-mail if you don't have an account, so that I can make sure the voting's fair. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7 PM (Chicago Time).

Tune in tonight at 7:30 PM (Chicago Time), as we announce on who will perform in the Grand Finals. Grand Finals will be right after the results, so tune in!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TWMBXC7

You might be wondering on how the Grand Finals will work out. Well here it is:

Grand Finals will be consisting of 3 different rounds. 

1st ROUND (7:30 PM- May 14)- 4 finalists will perform TWO SONGS (Judges' Pick and Audition Song)

- After the performances, the voting lines will OPEN but the voting lines will CLOSE at 7 AM- May 15.

2nd ROUND (7 AM- May 15)- While the votes are frozen, only 3 WILL BE ADVANCING to the 2nd round, thus eliminating 4th placer. The 3 finalists will perform TWO SONGS again (Bobby Bones' Pick and Song of the Series). Voting lines will OPEN again. And will be CLOSED at 7 PM- May 15.

FINAL ROUND (7 PM- May 15)- Only two artists will procede here and will sing their WINNING SONG (Cover). Voting lines will open for 2 HOURS ONLY. Winner will be announced then at 9 PM- May 15.

• Thanks 1

American Idol Wildcard Show (Results)

You have voted and it is time for us to know who will advance to the Grand Finale. 

I will now call the Top 4 getters. First in the top 4 is..

Sophia James!

Next is..

Arthur Gunn!

Third in the Top 4 is...

Lauren Spencer Smith!

Last is..

Kimmy Gabriela!

Commiserations Wildcard Finalists, your journey in American Idol officially ends tonight.

Let me now divide you into TWO groups, one group is eliminated instantly and the other, one is the wildcard winner.

Lauren and Sophia in the right.

Arthur and Kimmy in the left.

Lauren and Sophia you are ELIMINATED.

Arthur and Kimmy, ONE of you is the person making it to the Grand Finals.

The artist that had won the Wildcard Show is...

KIMMY GABRIELA!

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

American Idol Wildcard Show (Results)

You have voted and it is time for us to know who will advance to the Grand Finale. 

I will now call the Top 4 getters. First in the top 4 is..

Sophia James!

Next is..

Arthur Gunn!

Third in the Top 4 is...

Lauren Spencer Smith!

Last is..

Kimmy Gabriela!

Commiserations Wildcard Finalists, your journey in American Idol officially ends tonight.

Let me now divide you into TWO groups, one group is eliminated instantly and the other, one is the wildcard winner.

Lauren and Sophia in the right.

Arthur and Kimmy in the left.

Lauren and Sophia you are ELIMINATED.

Arthur and Kimmy, ONE of you is the person making it to the Grand Finals.

The artist that had won the Wildcard Show is...

Hide contents

KIMMY GABRIELA!

YES (removed name)! getting the recognition she deserved on the real show.

Edited by redwood79
  • Like 1

American Idol Season 18 Grand Finals (Pt. 1)

Tonight, your top 4 finalists will perform for a chance to be this season's winner. Finalists will perform 2 SONGS (one will be the Judges' Pick and the other is their audition song).

First let's go to the songs where it all started for this finalists, their audition songs.

1. Francisco Martin- "Alaska" (Maggie Rogers)

2. Just Sam- "Rise Up" (Andra Day)

3. Makayla Phillips- "Who's Lovin' You" (Jackson 5)

4. Kimmy Gabriela- "Let's Hurt Tonight" (OneRepublic)

Next is the round where our Judges: Katy, Lionel, and Luke, choose a song for our finalists. 

Kicking it off is the finalist that Katy chose a song for. 

Katy: I chose this song for her to showcase her vulnerable side. It perfectly suits her voice too.

1. Just Sam- "You Say" (Lauren Daigle)

Next is the artist that Lionel chose a song for.

Lionel: I chose this song for her because I think it will showcase and highlight her vocal abilities without overdoing it. 

2. Kimmy Gabriela- "Fix You" (Coldplay)

Third performing for this round is the artist that Luke chose a song for.

Luke: I want him to showcase his range and emotions well. That's why I picked this song.

3. Francisco Martin- "Iris" (Goo Goo Dolls)

Closing out the first part of the Grand Finals is the artist that Katy also chose a song for.

Katy: All season long, she mesmerized us with her beautiful runs and range. She mostly belts, which is why tonight, I want her to show her vulnerable side, that's why I chose this song for her.

4. Makayla Phillips- "Amazing Grace" (Celtic Woman)

• Thanks 1

Now that the Grand Finalists have performed. It is now up to you on who will advance to the next round of the Finale. ONLY 3 will move and 4th placer will be revealed. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7 AM (Chicago Time). At 7:30 AM (Chicago Time), I will announce the RESULTS and post the performances of the three finalists.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PXWKCC5 

Pick ONLY 3 ARTISTS. Less than or more than 3 artists will NOT be counted. NO IDF USERNAME OR E-MAIL, votes will NOT count.