idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
anonymouskid_35

The Voice U.S (Season 18 Redux)

Posted (edited)

LIVE PLAY-OFFS

Opening the Live Playoffs Night is the Team John.

1. Brittney Allen- "Always Remember Us This Way" (Lady Gaga)

2. Joanna Serenko- "Someone Else's Star" (Bryan White)

3. Darious Lyles- "I Smile" (Kirk Franklin)

4. Cammwess- "Ain't No Sunshine" (Bill Withers)

5. Toneisha Harris- "(You Make Me Feel A) Natural Woman"  (Aretha Franklin)

Next performing for a spot in the Top 13 is Team Kelly.

6. Megan Danielle- "The House That Built Me" (Miranda Lambert)

7. Arei Moon- Superwoman (Alicia Keys)

8. Thunderstorm Artis- "Hallelujah" (Leonard Coehen)

9. Todd Tilghman- "Bless the Broken Road" (Rascal Flatts)

10. Kailey Abel- "House of the Rising Sun" (The Animals)

Next is the performances of Team Blake.

11. Zan Fiskum- "Don't Dream It's Over" (Crowded House)

12. Gigi Hess- Halo (Beyonce)

13. Joei Fulco- "One and Only" (Adele)

14. Samantha Howell- Read All About It Pt. II (Emeli Sandé)

15. Jon Mullins- "Speechless" (Dan + Shay)

16. Todd Michael Hall- "Here I Go Again" (Whitesnake)

Last to perform for the Live Playoffs is from our rookie coach, Team Nick.

17. Tayler Green- "Rolling in the Deep" (Adele)

18. Micah Iverson- "Your Song" (Elton John)

19. Jacob Miller- "Give Me Love" (Ed Sheeran)

20. Cedrice- "No Ordinary Love" (Sade)

21. Allegra Miles- "Wasting All These Tears" (Cassadee Pope)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tshe.ring said:

Survey monkey takes me to AI voting. ??

Yeah it's actually for American Idol, as you can see in the post I have quoted. The voting link for the voice play offs will be posted later. 😁

Hi!! Now, since the Top 21 have performed, it is now in YOUR hands on who will advance and who will not. Just to remind you, Top 2 voters will automatically advance to the Top 13, coaches will save 1 artist, then the artist that hadn't been saved but got the next highest vote, will compete in the first ever INSTANT SAVE. Now you can vote in the link below for 3 three artists per team that you want to advance. Please do me a favor and WATCH FIRST the performances before you vote. Let's be fair guys. Vote on who you want to advance because he/she had a GREAT performance. The voting will close at 8 PM (Chicago Time), in the same time, the results and instant save will happen. Lovelots, thank you for the support! 😁❣️

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2HH2GJH

• Thanks 1

Not telling you what to do or anything, I just think it'd would be better to link the performances of actual contestants, I know some have few, but hopefully most have enough. No hate to Cedrice but vocally her performance would be nowhere near Ali's etc. I just find it silly to vote based on performance when it's literally other people performing. Then again, it's your thing, your rules, nothing to do with me and I think it's great addition to the forum. Just my 2 cents.

10 minutes ago, antikid said:

Not telling you what to do or anything, I just think it'd would be better to link the performances of actual contestants, I know some have few, but hopefully most have enough. No hate to Cedrice but vocally her performance would be nowhere near Ali's etc. I just find it silly to vote based on performance when it's literally other people performing. Then again, it's your thing, your rules, nothing to do with me and I think it's great addition to the forum. Just my 2 cents.

yeah im not voting on performance, im voting on how much I like them because that's the only consistent benchmark

3 hours ago, antikid said:

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

yeah im not voting on performance, im voting on how much I like them because that's the only consistent benchmark

In redoes/voting redoes, i vote based on how much i'd  like a contestant singing a particular song choice, as that's the fairest thing to do. Some great contestants might not have enough good covers, or any at all, so that's why tc is using other songs too, which i think is good.  Most of my redoes (granted they're non-voting ones), I use some real performances and some songs i think they'd sound good on.

7 hours ago, antikid said:

Oh okay, noted! If I can't find some covers from some artists, I'll just post some artist within their range or genre. Thank you for your comment! 😁. And also this was moved to Games Forums I hooe you can still support me guys ❣️

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I will now reveal the results.

First up is Team John.

The first artist saved by the public is...

Toneisha Harris!

Second artist moving DIRECTLY to the Top 13 and was saved by the public is... Joanna Serenko!

John: You're all amazing artists, and no matter what happens, just continue to sing and perform, you're all born for this. But the person I'm saving is the one that I think will go really far in this competition and that is.. Cammwess.

Next up is Team Kelly.

The first artist advancing to the Top 13 and was saved by the public is... Megan Danielle!

Second artist saved by the public is... Thunderstorm Artis!

Kelly: Man! This is so hard, but I gotta save someone who I think can do more and improve more, and to whom I believe that can go far. I'll save.. Todd Tilghman.

Can we now have Team Blake?

The first artist that is saved by the public is... Todd Michael Hall!

Second artist that'll be moving DIRECTLY to the Top 13 is... Zan Fiskum!

Blake: Y'all are amazing. You've had the greatest performances last night, and if I could just save all of ya, I would. But the person I'm going to save is the person that I wanted to have since the Blinds, and now that I have her, I'm going to use my save to save her. That is Samantha Howell.

Lastly, from our rookie coach, Team Nick.

The first person advancing to the Top 13 is... Tayler Green!

Second artist that is voted by the public is.. Allegra Miles!

Nick: As my rookie year, I'm proud to say that I have one of the strongest team in the playoffs, you're all so amazing that it's hard to pick one. But I gotta pick someone who I think can go far in this competition with the right songs. The artist I'm saving is.. Micah Iverson.

I will now reveal the artists that will perform for the very first INSTANT SAVE.

From Team John.. Brittney Allen.

From Team Kelly.. Kailey Abel.

From Team Blake.. Joei Fulco.

From Team Nick.. Cedrice.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

INSTANT SAVE (Live Play-offs)

Performing first from Team John.

1. Brittney Allen- "My All" (Mariah Carey)

Next is from Team Kelly.

2. Kailey Abel- "How Great Thou Art" (Chris Rice)

Third performing is from Team Blake.

3. Joei Fulco- "Baba O'Riley" (The Who)

Last to perform is from Team Nick.

4. Cedrice- "everything i wanted" (Billie Eilish)

Now that the artists have performed. It is now YOUR decision on who will advance to the Top 13. Only ONE will be saved! Vote for your faves and voting will ONLY be open for 1 HOUR (Closed at 9:40 PM (Chicago Time)).

Vote here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QGZZSWB

• Thanks 1

wtf Kailey isn't in but Todd Tilghman and Micah is? NOPE, WE GONNA CHANGE THAT!

• Haha 2

It's so sad that we went from 50 votes last night, we only got 4 votes tonight :(( sucks to be moved to the Games Forums :((

• Sad 1

!! 10 MORE MINUTES TO VOTE !!

Please vote for your faves! We only got 4 votes, and if you want your favorite to win, go vote vote! ❣️

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

!! 10 MORE MINUTES TO VOTE !!

Please vote for your faves! We only got 4 votes, and if you want your favorite to win, go vote vote! ❣️

Damnit, I saw this just a moment too late.

Posted (edited)

PUBLIC INSTANTLY SAVE...

Having 54.05 PERCENT is from...

TEAM KELLY, KAILEY ABEL!! 

Screenshot_2020-05-11-10-47-01-06.jpg.26f0246b91269af77ca73fca27801ec6.jpg

• Thanks 1

TOP 13 (LIVE SHOWS)

1.  Toneisha Harris (Saved by Public)

2. Joanna Serenko (Saved by Public)

3. Megan Danielle (Saved by Public)

4. Thunderstorm Artis (Saved by Public)

5. Todd Michael Hall (Saved by Public)

6. Zan Fiskum (Saved by Public)

7. Tayler Green (Saved by Public)

8. Allegra Miles (Saved by Public)

9. Cammwess (John's Save)

10. Todd Tilghman (Kelly's Save)

11. Samantha Howell (Blake's Save)

12. Micah Iverson (Nick's Save)

13. Kailey Abel (Instantly Saved)

• Thanks 1

Now that the Top 13 had been voted by YOU and saved by the coaches, the Live Shows BEGIN! 🔥. Watch the performances of Top 13 tomorrow morning at 8 AM (Chicago Time), where you can vote for your favorites too. Tomorrow, from 13 we will go to 11, 1 will be saved through INSTANT SAVE. Post here/send me your SONG SUGGESTIONS for Top 13. Song choice matters a lot. Thank you for your support! ❣️

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Now that the Top 13 had been voted by YOU and saved by the coaches, the Live Shows BEGIN! 🔥. Watch the performances of Top 13 tomorrow morning at 8 AM (Chicago Time), where you can vote for your favorites too. Tomorrow, from 13 we will go to 11, 1 will be saved through INSTANT SAVE. Post here/send me your SONG SUGGESTIONS for Top 13. Song choice matters a lot. Thank you for your support! ❣️

Yes of course! overall good Top 13, excited for this.

Songs:

Megan Danielle - "Both Sides Now"(Joni Mitchell)

Joanna Serenko - "My Way"(Frank Sinatra) 

Zan Fiskum - "Fast Car"(Tracy Chapman)

Allegra Miles - "Yellow'(Coldplay)

• Thanks 1