The Voice U.S (Season 18 Redux)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as much as I agree with some of the comments, I hope that anonymous kid doesn't change his/her results because of them. its your redux, let it be the way it was intended to be! if it went the way we w

You're an evil genius for making John have to pick the winner of a KO where both artists sang his songs when it's a poorly-kept secret that he hates other people singing his songs 😂

Levi getting no turns when actual no chair turners make it    Excited to see how this redux plays out!

Posted Images

YOU have already voted. Now it is time for me to announce on who will have the 4th spot in the Grand Finals.

Public instantly saved ..

From Team..

KELLY! 

MEGAN DANIELLE! 

148663203_images(10).jpeg.d8e20c4a29a951faee694aee60c989a1.jpeg

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

YOU have already voted. Now it is time for me to announce on who will have the 4th spot in the Grand Finals.

Public instantly saved ..

From Team..

Hide contents

KELLY! 

MEGAN DANIELLE! 

148663203_images(10).jpeg.d8e20c4a29a951faee694aee60c989a1.jpeg

deserved, but rip Joanna and Allegra.

Now onto the Finale!

Now, there you have it, YOUR 4 finalists. BUT it isn't done there yet. Normally, there will be 4 finalists, but this season actually has changed and made it to Top 5 finalists, which is why I've decided that I'll just imitate it (without the team quotas though 😂), since there are actually good talents this year.

YOU will have a chance to BRING BACK ONE eliminated contestant for the 5th slot in the Grand Finals. The eliminated top 13 contestants will PERFORM for your votes, TONIGHT, AS IN RIGHT NOW. Tune in! 

10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Now, there you have it, YOUR 4 finalists. BUT it isn't done there yet. Normally, there will be 4 finalists, but this season actually has changed and made it to Top 5 finalists, which is why I've decided that I'll just imitate it (without the team quotas though 😂), since there are actually good talents this year.

YOU will have a chance to BRING BACK ONE eliminated contestant for the 5th slot in the Grand Finals. The eliminated top 13 contestants will PERFORM for your votes, TONIGHT, AS IN RIGHT NOW. Tune in! 

OH!

More slayages indeed!

The Voice Season 18's Wildcard Show

Performing first from Team John. Let's welcome back..

1. Cammwess- "The Sound of Silence" (Disturbed)

Next is from Team Nick.

2. Tayler Green- "Shackles" (Mary Mary)

Performing third is from Team Blake.

3. Todd Michael Hall- "Bohemian Rhapsody" (Queen)

Fourth performing is from Team Kelly.

4. Thunderstorm Artis- "All of Me" (John Legend)

Next coming back to perform for a shot in the finale is from Team Nick.

5. Micah Iverson- "Dive" (Ed Sheeran)

Next is from Team John.

6. Joanna Serenko- "A Love of My Own" (Carla Thomas)

Seventh performing to advance to the finale is from Team Blake.

7. Samantha Howell- "Girl Crush" (Little Big Town)

Performing eight is an artist from Team Kelly.

8. Kailey Abel- "Listen To Your Heart" (Roxette)

Closing out the wildcard show is from Team Nick.

9. Allegra Miles- "Nothing Compares To You" (Sinead O'Connor)

Edited by anonymouskid_35

URGHHH I USED 5 DIFFERENT GADGETS AND ACCOUNT AND DIDNT VOTE TODD BUT HOW THE HELL DID HE GET TO THE FINALE... URGHHHH.......... BUT WHAT ELSE COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG, ITS JUST A GAME SO I WILL JUST ENJOY IT HAHAHAHA GOODLUCK ON THE VOTERS😍 IM ONLY ROOTING FOR TONEISHA.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
36 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeyyyy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Wtf? Who is voting Todd lmao.

Toneisha omg, fine whatever. 

Ima just have to redo my own S18 after 

Oooh another redo im gonna tune in hahaha. Pls mention me when the redo start.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
32 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Voting lines is now officially OPEN. Vote for your favorite wildcard finalist to get the 5th spot in the Finale.

Voting lines will CLOSE at 7 AM (Chicago Time) where the finale will also take place. Results will be ANNOUNCED before the finale show. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6SKBB6D

How many votes so far??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Todd Tilghman???Really? LMFAO I give up.

True, like i used 5 different gadgets and didnt vote him but why is still in here HAHAHAHA lol. But its ok this is just a game.

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

so IDF decides who the finalists are, Todd is part of it, and Thunderstorm isn't? Did @mjdolorico vote on 15 different gadgets or something?

He actually posted this redux in Todd's fan thread that's why many had voted 😂

I don't see what's wrong with sharing this game to an IDF thread when there are people who admitted that they voted on multiple gadgets when the gamerunner explicitly said that votes should be limited to one per person/account.

14 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

I don't see what's wrong with sharing this game to an IDF thread when there are people who admitted that they voted on multiple gadgets when the gamerunner explicitly said that votes should be limited to one per person/account.

Yeah guys nothing wrong with it actually. Just post it in your snowflake's fan thread too if you want! MJ's actually smart 😁

• Like 1