Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

John "J.P." Palyok

JohnP_zps39cadc75.gif

John was a castaway on Survivor: Vanuatu, and placed on the Lopevi tribe. This was the second season to split the tribes by gender following Amazon, so John's tribe was all guys. John teamed up with the other young males, Brady Fenta and John Kenney to form an alliance. The young, athletic males working together and trying to take out more interesting people? How boring. They really didn't have any power though, as John K was voted off first when the other guys got wind of this alliance targeting Chris. John was eliminated in the first ever double tribal council, which I guess makes his elimination memorable at the end of the day. He ended up placing 16th overall, and didn't have much impact on the season, so he can go.

Saving: Elizabeth "LIz" Kim

Nina Poersch

tumblr_inline_ou5ktkBykM1uj0mew_540.gif

On one hand, I feel bad for her and the way her tribe mates treated her and handled her being deaf. On the other hand, I can't really bring myself to care for many from Worlds Apart because it's a season I massively dislike. Nina was placed on the Nagarote aka "No Collars" tribe. She felt left out when Jenn and Hali went swimming without asking/including her, causing the two to think she was being a brat. She would end up being voted off at the 3rd tribal council of the season because of her weak challenge performances. There's not much else to say about her, but I do think it would've been nice if her tribe mates at least...attempted? To try and understand Nina better.

SAVING: Rita Verreos I guess

Edited by *Amanda

AARON MEREDITH

S39_Aaron_Meredith.jpg

Though he won the first two individual immunities during the merge, Aaron Meredith is probably most remembered to the fanbase for essentially saying D*n didn't touch anyone inappropriately because he would've known about it. 🙂 But hey, at least his morning-after video apology seemed genuine unlike the prepared CBS statements that Missy and Elizabeth posted. But I digress. He was a contestant on the 39th season, was involved in the ugliness of the first two post-merge episodes, and can join Elizabeth since y'all keep saving Missy. Bye Felicia.

SAVE: Ashley Trainer

Immune for Amanda's Round:

Ben Driebergen

Michael Yerger

Brendan Shapiro

Chris Underwood

Vytas Baskauskas

Grant Matthos

Dan Rengering

Joaquin Souberbielle

Angela Perkins

Lindsey Cascaddan

Jeff Wilson

Mike Chiesl

Julie Wolfe

Rebecca Borman

Kelly Bruno

Cliff Robinson

Elizabeth "Liz" Kim

Rita Verreos

Ashley Trainer

@*Amanda can nominate when she's ready!

SO. MUCH. FODDER.

But also a few people I genuinely didn't like at all.

NOMINATIONS:

Kel Gleason (The Australian Outback)
Hunter Ellis (Marquesas)
Patricia Jackson (Marquesas)
Peter Harkey (Marquesas)

Ryan Shoulders (Pearl Islands)
Brady Finta (Vanuatu)
Mia Galeotalanza (Vanuatu)
Jonathan Libby (Palau)

Brianna Varela (Guatemala)
Morgan McDevitt (Guatemala)
Cecillia Mansilla (Cook Islands)
Virgillio "Billy" Garcia (Cook Islands)
Melinda Hyder (Panama)
Leslie Nease (China)
Betsy Bolan (Samoa)
Marty Piombo (Nicaragua)
Bill Posley (One World)
Matt Quinlan (One World)
Laura Alexander (Caramoan)
Shamar Thomas (Caramoan)
Julie McGee (San Juan del Sur)
Tyler Frederickson (Worlds Apart)
Kyle Jason (Kaoh Rong)
Scot Pollard (Kaoh Rong)

Domenick Abbate (Ghost Island)
Libby Vincek (Ghost Island)

James Lim (Ghost Island)
Jessica Peet (David vs. Goliath)

Edited by *Amanda

JONATHAN LIBBY (Palau)

An easy cut for me as he’s been targeted several times already and didn’t even officially play the game. I do feel very bad for both he and Wanda as he was literally brought in for two days and kicked out before he could even really play the game. :dead: I’ll do more research later and flesh this out, because I can’t remember exactly why he wasn’t chosen. In the end though, when they did a school yard pick to determine the official tribes (after living together for a day or two), Jonathan was left with nothing as Willard was the last guy picked over him. And out he goes from this rankdown!

saving Leslie

TYLER FREDRICKSON (Worlds Apart)

I forgot to nominate him! Tyler is a very meh character from a very disappointing season, Worlds Apart. I will come back and add a bit more to this later but he was a professionally football player who makes sure to remind everyone of that all the time on social media. Tyler placed seventh and made it to the jury, where he voted for Mike to win the game, despite Carolyn being his biggest ally basically the entire time. Unfortunately we must say bye to Tyler but I’m good with cutting another member of the dirty thirty cast.

saving Brady, a total thirst save

Patricia Jackson

Patricia Jackson | Survivor Wiki | Fandom

Patricia Jackson was the second person voted out of Survivor Marquesas. She allied with Hunter Ellis, which along with her weakness in challenges and bossiness around camp led to her elimination. She was the oldest female contestant that season, as well as the first contestant to come from South Carolina. The main problem I have with Patricia are the rumors of her giving Sean Rector a confederate flag.... which is kinda gross. This drops her from irrelevant fodder cut to a possibly problematic person cut. Hopefully she's grown as a person since then, but I can't allow her to make it any further in this rankdown, so bye~

Saving Melinda Hyder for being on the Casaya Tribe (even if she contributed nothing :P )

Hunter Ellis

survivor marquesas | Tumblr

I figure Hunter's an easy cut since I just eliminated his alliance mate, Patricia. Hunter was the original leader of his tribe in Survivor Marquesas, and he ended up being blindsided by Boston Rob and placed 14th. During his time on the show, Hunter seemed to feud with both Sean Rector and Sarah Jones, who both felt disrespected by Hunter. An interesting thing to note is that back in 2003, Hunter was named one of the 20 sexiest men on Cable Television. Sorry if Hunter has any fans out here, but he's an early boot from a season I'm not too familiar with.

Saving Laura Alexander