Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

5 minutes ago, Zoey said:

this is what’s up.

SpiffyRadiantBee-size_restricted.gif

and I enjoyed her. 

Is this the alternate timeline where Vonzell is announced the winner, because Carrie isn't a real person and Bo smokes so much weed?

• Haha 1

Just now, Solaris said:

Is this the alternate timeline where Vonzell is announced the winner, because Carrie isn't a real person and Bo smokes so much weed?

Can you imagine? ❤️

Tarzan Smith

75. When Colton Met Tarzan]

Oh boy. Tarzan Smith placed 6th during Survivor One World. He was the oldest contestant that season at 63 years old. He found himself in an alliance led by C*lton C*mbie, which systematically voted out the more athletic guys until the tribe swap. One positive thing that Tarzan brought to the season was infuriating Colton, which is always a good thing. Once the merge hit, Tarzan ended up betraying the remaining guys and was eventually the final guy left standing. At the final 6, however, the women decided that it was time to get rid of Tarzan as he might get the jury votes of the men. It's been a while since I've seen the season (and I don't have much desire to watch it lol), but I remember feeling uncomfortable whenever Tarzan was on screen. For that reason, Tarzan needs to go. 🙂 

Saving Marissa Peterson for giving us the FU Brad Culpepper moment

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I prefer the timeline where Nadia Turner won.

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And my response to your question was also shade as I knew the answer because #predictable. 

Don’t try to out shade me, Christopher.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

This rankdown in 2-3 cycles once JC, myself and you have all unleashed the petty:

shocked donald glover GIF

I honestly didn’t think I unleashed the petty yet, I didn’t think people would get so upset :giggle:

if people really have a favorite though, pm me and I’ll refrain from putting them through the chaos in the early rounds, I’ve just been putting in people I’m not fond of and rounding out with fodder which I know will get eliminated. Just remember people, there’s edge of extinction! You could Natalie your faves back into the finale even if they’re voted out sub500s :giggle:(although being on edge longer wont be an advantage like it was for her)

I just realized I regret putting Angelina in there since she’s kinda entertaining 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Also you & JC in XFactor., 

I thought I was being pretty nice in X Factor, Nico is the one with a vendetta against the US. Also you’re supposed to be impartial 😘 and not hate on us just because we prefer the peen and don’t stan Janet Devlin :giggle:

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Queen Vonzell was robbed :closedeyes:

2 hours ago, Zoey said:

this is what’s up.

SpiffyRadiantBee-size_restricted.gif

and I enjoyed her. 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Vonzell love. :wub: 

Ugh why couldn't i have found that gif to use for Season 4 of Idol for my write-up? :broken: 

2 hours ago, JC said:

I honestly didn’t think I unleashed the petty yet, I didn’t think people would get so upset :giggle:

if people really have a favorite though, pm me and I’ll refrain from putting them through the chaos in the early rounds, I’ve just been putting in people I’m not fond of and rounding out with fodder which I know will get eliminated. Just remember people, there’s edge of extinction! You could Natalie your faves back into the finale even if they’re voted out sub500s :giggle:(although being on edge longer wont be an advantage like it was for her)

I just realized I regret putting Angelina in there since she’s kinda entertaining 

I thought I was being pretty nice in X Factor, Nico is the one with a vendetta against the US. Also you’re supposed to be impartial 😘 and not hate on us just because we prefer the peen and don’t stan Janet Devlin :giggle:

I only ended up losing one person I liked this round (Corinne) so the peen will be safe for awhile :P