Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

On 6/7/2020 at 12:30 PM, *Amanda said:

NICK STANBURY

BDyZN.gif

I don’t really care for either one, but I’m cutting Nick because I don’t remember him. He was a castaway on Survivor: Panama. As the season started with four tribes divided by age and gender, Nick was placed on the Viveros tribe at the beginning with the other young guys. When the swap put everyone into two tribes instead of 4, he was placed on La Mina. This is probably why I don’t remember Nick because Panama is all about the far more interesting, dysfunctional and iconic Casaya tribe. Anyway, he made the merge but the La Minas were outnumbered by the Casayas and he was voted off for being a physical threat. Nick is one of the people who made the merge but not the jury. These days, you get to be on the jury for sitting on the Edge for 30+ days even if you were like 1st or 2nd voted off. :dead: I’m on my phone, so hopefully this is 100 words.

SAVING: Eric Hafemann

UPDATED. (!) 

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Russell Hantz tweeting BLM and calling out the people who reply to him with ALM.

2020 is wild, y'all.

Most shocking thing I’ve heard recently. I guess I shouldn’t of assumed. 

Immune for Alex's Round:

Laura Morett

Alex Angarita

Purple Kelly Shinn

Ken Hoang

Sylvia Kwan

Brian Corridan

Yasmin Giles

Ace Gordon

Gillian Larson

Liz Kim

Bobby Mason

@Alex95 can now post him nominations from even numbered seasons!

10 minutes ago, DScott said:

Most shocking thing I’ve heard recently. I guess I shouldn’t of assumed. 

He was on Wendell’s podcast a week or two ago, and talked about how he was educating himself on a lot of the social issues and then had a good conversation with Wendell about the BLM movement.

2 minutes ago, .Rei said:

it would actually be kinda interesting to see Russell Hantz playing again 

I know he played the same way in Australian Survivor not too long ago, but from what I read, he was encouraged to play up that character. But I’d be interested in seeing him play again a few years down the road.

I’m enterally hoping for a Queen Natalie White return ❤️

3 minutes ago, .Rei said:

it would actually be kinda interesting to see Russell Hantz playing again 

He was on a recent season of Australian Survivor.

That's actually awesome. I wonder if his reputation could still lead to getting voted out as soon as possible. He would hopefully try his best to show he's a new person. 

Nick Brown

Robert DeCanio

Dave Johnson

Ibrehem Rahman

Dan Barry

Ashley Underwood

Reynold Toepfer

Michael Snow

Spencer Bledsoe

Jefra Bland

Rodney Lavoie, Jr.

Caleb Reynolds

Michael Yerger

Eric Hafemaan

Posted (edited)

ERIC HAFEMANN (Survivor: Edge of Extinction)

Lmao honestly all I can really recall about Eric is that all of the alleged “spoilers” at first had him in the final 3 with Aubry and Julie lmao and then when he was voted out everyone was convinced that he was the second EOE returnee :dead: all I remember is that and the fact that he was a firefighter. So! Who is Eric? He was on season 38 and placed like, 13th, after members of his Kama 6 alliance blindsided him at the second merge tribal. Sorry that happened to you Eric, and sorry to any fans of his, but out he goes from this rankdown.

saving: Spencer

Edited by #jeah
Posted (edited)

MICHAEL YERGER

giphy.gif

Michael Yerger competed on Survivor: Ghost Island. He was only 18 years old at the time, making him one of the youngest castaways to compete on the show. Despite being young, he was mature for his age and others believed him when he lied and said he was in his 20s. He was placed on the ill-fated Malolo tribe. Due to their losing streak, Michael often found himself in an underdog position. Nonetheless, he managed to save himself with a hidden immunity idol at one point, but he was eventually taken out by the jury portion of the game. He ended up voting for Domenick to win the game, but Wendell ended up claiming the title of Sole Survivor and the $1 million prize after the tie vote. Anyway, sorry to any fans of Michael, but out he goes from the rankdown...at least for now since he’ll likely be an EoE pick.

And I’m saving Jefra.

tumblr_n3h4h6taKW1t8bqrio2_250.gifv

Edited by Steven_

tumblr_ml5mv69Jy31rufospo4_250.gifv
Reynold Toepfer

Urgh, I could not stand him. His arrogance and any alliance called the “Cool Kids” instantly makes me dislike them. So Eddie, Allie and Hope also fall in to that category as they were all guilty by association. 

He was cast on Survivor Caramon and placed eighth. How he made it this far is beyond me as he was insufferable. The way he ignored Sherri at the final tribal council, the cockiness when he’d get with the guys to strategise, the immunity idols flying everywhere and the horrific fake acting of the above gif. 🤢 I really hope we never get to see him cast again because I can’t suffer through it for another season. Easily one of my least favourite contestants to ever be on the show.

Saving Ibrehem

Ashley Underwood

latest?cb=20120617044130

This girl looks like the type of girl you just loved to hate in high school, if you were another jealous girl LOL. As a gay man, I prob would have been her GBF. Anyways, she has pretty blond hair, she is super skinny, she is too perfect so she can not do well in this rankdown. She is apparently married to some basketball star. She was in Rob Mariano's alliance on Redemption Island and she made it all the way to the end with the alliance in control, but was cut short from the finale by Rob because she was too much of a physical threat, and probably because people liked her. Oh and she argued multiple time with Phillip, which I mean, who did not in that season?

Save Caleb