Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

It's not like I had a choice with my restriction. :dead: 

JC, on the other hand, had a choice but unsurprisingly still went with the all girls option.

Fun Cartoon GIF by Geo Law

I was being innovative and combining the first two twists!

Also, that was the first cycle I nominated all girls! #idfjustice4peen

tumblr_muy444BpWw1sklh5yo3_500.gifv

Marissa Peterson

I would’ve saved her had she lasted longer, wasn’t related to Gervase and nearly quit. Unfortunately, there are too many negatives in the last sentence to make me want to do that. The only positive I can remember about her journey was this.

tumblr_mu3ndmXEyO1qlx9tso2_400.gif

I’m all for unhinged and unpredictable cast members but she didn’t last nearly long enough for me to start to enjoy this side of her. Marissa was the first person voted out of her tribe due to the men not liking her uncle boasting about his tribes challenge win. That’s a pretty lame excuse to vote someone out so I get why she harboured a lot of ill feelings towards her tribe but it was also Blood vs Water. Everyone knew what they were getting in to when the twist was revealed. She was sent to Redemption Island and winter two duels whilst there but nearly quit one of them. She was eventually taken out of the game by Candice and John. Such a perfect looking couple!

Saving Ashley,

Brandon Hantz

Brandon Hantz Throwing The Rice And Beans Away GIF | Gfycat

As a character, Brandon was pretty good imo. He was much more complex than your average contestant and spent his time on South Pacific trying to redeem his family name. I have so many conflicting emotions about Brandon. He spent most of the early stages of South Pacific slut shaming Mikayla, reasoning that she must be voted so he can ~protect his marriage~. During this first season, Brandon eventually was blindsided at the final 5. Funnily enough, he might've stood a shot at winning because I remember him being targetted due to being a jury threat. A few seasons later, Brandon returned to Survivor: Caramoan as a member of the "Favorites" tribe. I will say that his choice in allies was pretty great, with him being allied with Brenda, Erik, and Francesca. In addition, he hated Phillip lol. That conflict with Phillip eventually led to Brandon completely melting down though, dumping all of the tribe's rice and going into a (possibly self-righteous) tirade about how sh*tty the favorites tribe was before the same tribe forfeited right then and then and verbally voted Brandon out. Last I heard of Brandon, he was spouting homophobic bulls*it, so despite how interesting of a character he is, I'm ready for him to leave this rankdown.

Saving 69. Cookies

Cliff Robinson

EHv4qk.gif

Cliff is a former NBA player who was placed on the brawn tribe in Cagayan. Brawn went on an immunity winning streak, so he sailed through the first 4 episodes by not having to attend tribal council. However, he was eliminated during the swap episode. Despite the Brawn having the numbers over the Beauty on their new tribe, Tony and Trish decided to turn on Cliff and vote him out after Trish bonded with LJ. There's not really much more to say, as I feel that Cliff is one of the more boring castaways on a season filled with many interesting characters. I chose to cut him over Roxy because I remember her as part of the trainwreck Matsing tribe, whereas I can't really pinpoint anything particuarly memorable about Cliff.

SAVING: Roxanne "Roxy" Morris

• Like 1

Immune for Hayden's Round:

Laura Morett

Alex Angarita

Purple Kelly Shinn

Ken Hoang

Laura Boneham

J'Tia Taylor

So Kim

Morgan McLeod

Ashley Underwood

Angelia "Angie" Layton

Roxanne "Roxy" Morris

@hayden98 can now nominate first time survivor players between seasons 31 and 40!

Nominations

Angela Perkins (Ghost Island)

Ashley Nolan (Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)

Caleb Reynolds (Kaoh Rong)

James Lim (Ghost Island)

Jennifer Lanzetti (Kaoh Rong)

JP Hilsabeck (Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)

Keith Sowell (Edge of Extinction)

Liz Markham (Kaoh Rong)

Molly Byman (Island of the Idols)

Natalia Azoqa (David vs. Goliath)

Peter Baggenstos (Kaoh Rong)

Ryan Ulrich (Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)

Sunday Burquest (Millennials vs. Gen X)

Wardog DaSilva (Edge of Extinction)

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

not enough Ghost Island.  😐

lmao I think it's too early to nominate Dom/Wendell, I thought Brendaddy and Michael were still immune, and I actually somewhat like all the others too much to nominate them rn :P

SUNDAY BURQUEST (Millennials Vs Gen X)

300?cb=20160922153317

Who??? Seriously, who? She got 7th place???? That means she was in every episode except the finale?????? Dude Sunday contributed almost zilch to her season, and iirc she lasted way too long in the last rankdown so I am cutting her now. Sunday was one of the few women who actually made it to the merge of S33, and she still somehow had almost next to none screentime. My biggest problem with MvGx was it was very brutal to the women that season, every single minority female was voted out first and unless your name was Hannah you had almost no contribution to the overall story, and Hannah just ended up being a major goat. Sunday was on the Gen X tribe and was most known for being aligned with Bret and Chris. Besides that, I have nothing more to say about her. Sorry girl!

Saving: Ashley Nolan

Wardog DaSilva

Wardog-Survivor-1.jpg

Wardog is one of those people that just feels kind of scummy to watch. I don't think he's a terrible human being, but nothing he's done has convinced me that he's actually likable or rootable. He was supposed to be the alpha male strategist of the season. And he did play a good game...until he was no longer playing a good game. He had a lot of control over his tribe during the premerge. He was part of the main alliance that outcasted Reem, Keith, and Wendy. Specifically, he was part of the mean girlz clique with Kelley and Lauren who treated Wendy so terribly. Obviously I was #TeamWendy here and was very much rooting against them. At the "swap" where he got stuck with only his alliance he sided with the girls over the guys and got rid of Devens which, in retrospect, is a move I am whole heartedly a fan of. At the merge he overplayed his hand majorly and became obsessed with all the "real players" sticking together. He and Rick Devens spent their days jerking each other off over how they're the only ones playing the game and they're the "drivers" or whatever. Wardog got so cocky he turned on Kelley and orchestrated her blindside. Luckily, this move bit him in the ass and all the "non-players" aka the girls came together and blindsided him right after. Pwnt.

Post-show Wardog continued to show his ass and toot his own horn about what an amazing player he is. He also bullied Chrissy off twitter when a fan wanted her cast on a second brains vs brawn vs beauty season and he randomly informed her she was none of the above :/. He also participated in the Survivor Sequester game and got caught saying he wanted all the women out so Karishma & Kellyn orchestrated his boot rather early :wub:. F*ck this guy!

Save...erm who did I save...oh Jennifer Lanzetti

Ed: Slight correction on the Chrissy tweet:

NVQeilR.png

Still awful

Edited by Alex95

LOL I remember having such a random dislike for Sunday, but I can't even remember why anymore. :dead: I think it was because of Andrelliott constantly saving her in the Survivor 1.0 game, moreso than whatever she did on the show. :haha:  Oh yeah her Bret/Chris alliance didn't really help either. :haha: 

And ugh could not stand Wardog. 😐 Alex said it all so well - he wasn't a terrible human being but just was annoying and un-rootable.

30 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I think it was because of Andrelliott constantly saving her in the Survivor 1.0 game, moreso than whatever she did on the show. :haha: 

We kept petty saving her after Chris & Bret were cut. :giggle:

Keith Sowell

Keith was part of EOE and on the Manu tribe. After failing to connect with any of his tribe mates, he was voted out in the second week (After Queen Reem) and was sent to EOE. He stayed until the first return challenge. After losing to Rick, he and Wendy both decided to raise the white flag and went home. I felt bad for him and Wendy since they seemed pretty enthusiastic about being on the show but he didn’t leave much of a mark on me so I’m fine to cut him here. At least he got more airtime than he otherwise would have as a second boot because of EOE.

save: JP Hilsabeck