Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You weren’t the only one who ranked her. 🙂

Me and Andrelliott preventing Sandra from winning ❤️ 

I appreciate our alliance to try to get Parv the win, we (and Amanda) got her much further than the last rankdown so yay!

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was out for blood in this game the second me, Steven, and Amanda were left out of the first fire token challenge :dead:. I kept my foot to the gas and never let up

I left you out of a challenge? 😮   I don't understand you submitted a score!  

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was out for blood in this game the second me, Steven, and Amanda were left out of the first fire token challenge :dead:. I kept my foot to the gas and never let up

nvm I understand, the coconut challenge when they filled you up with all the coconuts!  

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I left you out of a challenge? 😮   I don't understand you submitted a score!  

No it was that first challenge when you had to like pile coconuts or whatever on people and it was clear from the results that Elliott, JC, Zoey, Hayden, and Andy all teamed up to make sure we weren't win. So I swore revenge after that and never looked back :wub: 

Just now, Alex95 said:

No it was that first challenge when you had to like pile coconuts or whatever on people and it was clear from the results that Elliott, JC, Zoey, Hayden, and Andy all teamed up to make sure we weren't win. So I swore revenge after that and never looked back :wub: 

I liked that challenge and thought i as being clever.  :P

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

LOL I formed an alliance with people I was close to like Andrelliott, Zoey, and Hayden for that. We were just trying to get one of us to win. Funny that Andy ended up winning that :giggle:But my taste did not really align with any of them so I'm sure they all hated me for certain decisions throughout the game. I would have refrained from going after their faves if they had told me explicitly not to like Andrelliott with Michele and Natalie White. Natalie Anderson would have been saved if Zoey had just told me not to go after her, I had no idea she loved her so much.

But yeah my strategy of keeping all the men was to divert attention away from Parvati and keep everyone who was bitter towards me focusing on going after the men :giggle:so I could go after Parvati's threats without retaliation on Parv. Special thanks to @*Amanda @sublymonal and @Elliott for saving Parv when needed to keep my Parv love inconspicuous.

• Like 2

I knew you loved Parvati, JC :dead:. I just never really had a chance to go after her. Me and Andy were trying to think of a way to take her out, but we couldn't think of any battle that could possibly accomplish that (I thought maybe Parv vs. Sandra, but I wasn't about to risk Sandra). Then the immunities at the end happened and I knew she was guaranteed top 20. So tanking her was my only option left (and I thought Andy would tank her too but clearly I was wrong there, which is why I was freaking out thinking Parv was gonna win the whole thing cause I realized I was the only one to tank her).

Edited by Alex95

Just now, Alex95 said:

I knew you loved Parvati, JC :dead:. I just never really had a chance to go after her. Me and Andy were trying to think of a way to take her out, but we couldn't think of any battle that could possibly consider that (I thought maybe Parv vs. Sandra, but I wasn't about to risk Sandra). Then the immunities at the end happened and I knew she was guaranteed top 20. So tanking her was my only option left (and I thought Andy would tank her too but clearly I was wrong there, which is why I was freaking out thinking Parv was gonna win the whole thing cause I realized I was the only one to tank her).

How did you know??? LMAO who told you?

Just now, JC said:

How did you know??? LMAO who told you?

I mean I didn't know, but you were praising Janelle a lot in the BB threads and then I remembered you liked a post comparing Janelle to Parvati so I started figuring that she just might be your type.

Just now, Alex95 said:

I mean I didn't know, but you were praising Janelle a lot in the BB threads and then I remembered you liked a post comparing Janelle to Parvati so I started figuring that she just might be your type.

Drag Race Thinking GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Cirie was my winner pick from the start 😭 Then when she got taken out I wasn’t really sure who to throw my support to :haha: I almost ranked Jerri #1 just for the lulz

I remember in the first rankdown when people got mad at me saving Abi over Cirie in cycle 1 (they were left for me during CGFs noms at the end).  People hopefully see why now!

Edited by Solaris

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Janelle x Parvati the two best from their shows!

How can you be the best from your show if you've never won in four tries?

lol let me not shade because I haven't gotten to her seasons yet

Just now, Elliott said:

How can you be the best from your show if you've never won in four tries?

lol let me not shade because I haven't gotten to her seasons yet

i hope you eat those words so hard if you ever get around to season 6 or 7

28 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

nvm I understand, the coconut challenge when they filled you up with all the coconuts!  

I remember that. 😐

• Like 1