Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

6. Natalie White

Survivor: Samoa Winner

Survivor Samoa | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Average: 8.89

RANKINGS:

Andrelliott - 3/20

Zoey - 3/20

Amanda - 4/20

Hayden - 4/20

Steven - 6/20

Public - 12/20

Andy - 13/20

JC - 17/20

Alex - 18/20

ANDRELLIOTT

NATALIE WHITE

I'm glad to see that most of the fanbase seems to finally be coming around to realizing that she played a great game in Samoa. However, that same fanbase still needs to issue her an apology for the horrendous way they treated her after she snatched the win from Russell in Samoa. 😘  So does Jeff Probst for constantly sh*tting on her win, and the editors for doing... that... to her in the edit. Seriously... 15 confessionals when Russell gets 108? 15!? That's the same amount of confessionals Chris Underwood's bulge got and he was only in like four episodes. SMH. But I digress.

Natalie White has always been one of my favourite winners of the show. Perhaps it's a bit of my contrarian nature - after all, she was pretty invisible in the final edit, so my stanning of her was initially just for the ironic lulz - though the moments we did see of her made her seem like a pleasant personality compared to the rest of the Foa Foa four. (I mean, I liked Mick, too, but it's obviously why that was...) And while I didn't necessarily dislike Russ-hole in Samoa, his dominance of airtime was annoying; so when Natalie won and the fanbase went into meltdown, I was naturally defending Natalie's win because it seemed very obvious to me from early on Russell was never going to win a final vote.

So let's get into why I appreciate Natalie's run, particularly moreso now that more and more of her gameplay has been discussed by her fellow castaways and even Russell himself. (I was also fortunate enough to watch a fan-edit someone did of Samoa that re-editd the entire season to make a more balanced edit, and it really accentuated some of the more lethal under-the-radar gameplay Natalie had.) But first, I want to dispel a rumour that I widely see distributed as gospel, because it came from Laura Morrett. She claimed that the jury was always intending on having Russell lose - knowing that Mr. Parvati Shallow and Shambo were voting for Russell, she said the remaining 7 were splitting their votes 4-3 between Natalie and Mick, until Mick completely bombed at FTC. While I'm sure Laura may have felt that was the plan, she also absolutely loathed Russell, and Dave, Monica, Erik and Bret have all said at various points that that was never a plan. Dave and Monica even said they were undecided between Natalie and Russell until Natalie wiped the floor with him in FTC. (I'll get to that later.)

With all of that out of the way, it's finally time to talk about Natalie's run on the show. Natalie came onto Samoa as a young pharmaceutical sales rep from Arkansas. While she perhaps wasn't as wealthy as Russell was, she was still financially stable at the time (though she did have to leave her job to do Survivor and was thus technically unemployed). Natalie's reads on her tribemates on the first day were very strong - she had a feeling Mick would wind up flopping as the de facto tribe leader, and she knew from Russell's rough demeanour from the beginning that he wouldn't be a jury threat. Russell's unpredictable gameplay and frequent targeting of the women he was supposedly aligned with (I'm refusing to call his alliance what he called them) would've been worrisome to Natalie, but she planned for that. Rather than argue with Russell or try and tell him what to do like Marisa, Betsy and even Ashley did, Natalie instead just laid back and pretended that she was the clueless girl who Russell had to protect. In her confessionals, she read his gameplay to filth and commented that she knew she could beat Russell at the end; she just had to keep him under the impression that she didn't know anything about the game.

It was that read of Russell that would prove to be Natalie's biggest asset in the game. After all, she was - by her own admission - the weakest of the women on the Foa Foa tribe, and could be seen as a challenge liability, particularly when Foa Foa started turning into Ulong. Along with her teaming up with Russell, Natalie's social skills with the rest of her tribemates kept her from really ever being a target. After all, who would really want to nominate sweet, little Natalie from Van Buren, Arkansas that's nice to us and stays out of the way?

As Foa Foa's numbers continued to dwindle, Natalie and Russell became the closest to Mick and Jaison. The rest of the pre-merge was mildly predictable, as the four of them would stay together and have to vote out the remaining members of the tribe, only getting a reprieve once when Galu lost and voted out Yasmin. Natalie continued to bond with the men on her tribe, all the while making sure to stroke Russell's ego that he was running the show - despite being the only member of the Foa Foa four who was actually fully liked by the rest of the alliance. 

When the merge came, the Foa Foa joined Galu with a numbers disadvantage of 8 to 4. It seemed like the foregone conclusion that they would be the first four out, but Natalie quickly deduced that all of that time not going to tribal council had created cracks, division and tension among the Galu tribe. So Natalie went to work, quickly forming authentic bonds with the eight members of the Galu tribe and gathering information from them as to how they were feeling. (After all, there's no easier way for loose lips to sink ships than a new person coming into the mix; see also: Stephenie joining Koror.) At that point, Natalie began to plant the seeds to have Erik as the target for the Galus, using the age old strategy of "Well, there's only four of us; you can just target us next week if you'd rather have Erik gone this week." Remarkably, it seemed to work. Russell played an Idol he had nor Eason to at the merge tribal council, as Erik was ultimately voted out 10-2 over Jaison, with only Shambo voting the same way as him.

(Side note: in his AMA at the Survivor reddit, Dave claimed the plan to blindside Erik was actually his idea, but he didn't talk about it on camera so they edited it to be Natalie's idea. From my further reading - such as Monica's own AMA during the Cambodia vote - he seems to be the only one from that season with that view of the blindside; personally, I still think Natalie did most of the work, but in fairness and objectivity, I will mention it here.)

After that point, things really began to change for the Foa Foas. Russell was now the prime target, having p*ssed off literally everyone remaining on Galu and even annoying Jaison and Mick. (They, of course, would still remain aligned with him out of necessity.) Though the Galus all did their best to try and prevent Russell from finding an Idol, he managed to find one after the immunity challenge and kept it a secret from the most of the remaining Galus. Shambo had decided to join the Foa Foa Four at this stage, but - with their knowledge - was still voting alongside Galus at that tribal council so she could pretend to still be in their good graces and not ruin what was shaping up to become a successful Idol play. I think this is potentially where Laura's hatred for Russell comes into play, as she also claims she searched the log he found his Idol in only moments before Russell did and found no Idol there, effectively saying it was planted from production. Probably, tbh.

At the tribal council, the Galus made it increasingly obvious that they hated Russell by this point, completely unaware that he did indeed have an Idol. After the votes were cast, Russell played an Idol and Kelly & her white-person dreads were sent to the jury. I'm going to break away from my Natalie praise for a brief second to say I f*cking loved this tribal council's Idol play, and it's still one of the more exciting Idol plays I've watched. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

At the Final 10, things began to turn for the Foa Foa tribe. Though they were still technically down in a 6/4 ratio, Shambo had officially jumped ship from the Galus and the Galus now knew it. Though Natalie was still a part of the Foa Foa four + Shambo alliance, her social game continued to slay, as the remaining five Galus who were voting together still loved having Natalie around camp and saw her as a genuine friend. While Natalie was using her social game to bond with the Galus more and more every day, Russell also took this opportunity to try and court another Galu over to their side in case it needed to be done. Mr. Parvati Shallow would show to be the most receptive to Russell's deals, particularly when the fear of being eliminated with a rock draw was in the back of Mr. Parvati Shallow's mind.

Why did I spend so much of that paragraph mentioning those two things, specifically, you ask? Because it's now time for the tribal council that legitimately shows just how f*cking deadly Natalie White's social game this season was. The Foas + Shambo wanted Laura out (though Natalie, of course, was her friend, but she also knew she had to stay with the Foas) and the Galus just wanted any Foa member out... except for Natalie. Everyone knew the vote was going to be an even 5:5 split, and everyone seemed more than ready to go to rocks to make sure their tribe came out on top. The important thing to remember about a rock draw is that anyone involved in the tie vote will be immune from the rock draw... so the Galus all decided to make their target Natalie. It's a bit of a confusing situation since - on paper - she seemed like the target, but let me explain... They knew that Russell, Mick, Jaison and Shambo definitely weren't going to flip on Natalie. If the vote remained tied after the revote, Natalie would be immune from the rock draw, while the rest of the Foas + Shambo (who the Galus weren't really close with) would be up for elimination. This ultimately didn't come to fruition, since Russell had managed to get into Mr. Parvati Shallow's head enough to get him to flip on Laura, officially giving the Foa Four Four + Shambo the majority. Nonetheless, this entire cycle just shows how good Natalie's social game was.

When the F9 hit, Mr. Parvati was now the enemy of the Galu tribe (which was really just Brett, Monica and Dave working together out of necessity). Despite Russell's promise to work with him, the Foa Foa four decided to go alongside that vote since things were finally working in their favour. At tribal council, John was voted out 7-1-1, with Shambo electing to vote for Dave instead since he was annoying her. The next two tribal councils would prove to be rather uneventful votes, with Dave going 7-1 and then Monica going 5-2 (Brett decided to go after Russell that week, too.)

Though they were facing a 2:1 deficit at the merge, the F6 was made up of the Foa Foa Four and just two Galus, which is particularly notable given that Shambo was also working with the Foa Foas. Bret was the odd one out, but he was now being edited into the season as a challenge threat. Natalie became one of the team captains for the F6 reward challenge, and picked Brett as her first pick. This naturally drew suspicion from Russell and Shambo, especially when Natalie and Brett prayed together during the challenge, but Natalie's reasoning for picking Brett (and even Mick) was solid. If they won the reward, she had time to bond with them even more; if they lost (which was what she expected), then she would keep the two most athletic members of the tribe from getting extra food before an immunity challenge. After Russell returned from the reward challenge, Natalie managed to lay his suspicions to rest, telling Russell they still had a final two pact and that she was just trying to keep Brett from getting energy.

Solid reasoning, but unfortunately for the tribe, Brett still won immunity. The Foa Foa four were still closer to each other than they were to Shambo, and Shambo was voted out 5-1. At the F5, Brett secured another immunity win, which caused tensions to finally erupt in the Foa Foa four. Jaison initially seemed to want to get Natalie out, as she was the weakest physically of the tribe. Russell wasn't a fan of that, as he felt Natalie would be his pass to winning a million dollars because the jury would just see her as riding his coattails (laughing my f*cking ass off, tbh) and planted the seeds for Jaison to vote against Mick, claiming that Mick was actually the biggest jury threat. Somehow, Jaison believed that.

With Mick and Jaison voting against each other, Russell and Natalie had time to wager the pros and cons of keeping the two men. Ultimately, Mick was a stronger competitor in challenges and Jaison seemed to have checked out mentally, so they blindsided Jaison in a 4-1 vote. When it got the final four, we had three remaining Foa Foas who were determined to get Brett by any means possible. After all, a jury that consisted of all Galu members and a very bitter Jaison did not give them faith in them beating a Galu member in the F3. If Brett won the FIC, it also meant one of them would be leaving that night. Natalie was in the best slot from that tribe, though; she was the closest to Brett of the Foa Foa members, Russell saw her as a goat that was easily beat, and Mick liked her more than Russell and Brett.

After managing to secure the win over Brett in the final immunity challenge, Russell began to gloat about his winning the million dollars and having his pick of who to sit with. Though they had a F2 deal in place, Natalie still took this opportunity to really lay into Russell about her inability to win the jury vote over him, which was probably a good idea given Russell's penchant for blinding betraying his allies. Nevertheless, Russell still recognized that he would be an absolute idiot to allow Brett into the final three, and the Last Galu Standing™ was voted out at the F4 in a clear 3-1 vote.

On Day 39, Natalie knew her plan was coming together like clockwork. Russell was still convinced that Natalie was going to be seen as a goat by the jury, and all three of them knew Mick didn't necessarily have much of a chance. Natalie, despite knowing damn well she was about to end this whole man's career that evening, played stupid, letting Russell spend the day gloating about how he was going to win and be seen as a mastermind of the game.

At the final tribal council, Natalie unleashed her final attack. The jury lamented Mick for his crappy leadership ability and essentially making the final three on the strength of Russell and Natalie's gameplay, while Russell was criticized for his poor showmanship despite his strategic skills. With Natalie, the jury all liked her as a person, but weren't too sure about her gameplay. With every question about her game play, Natalie laid out her entire gameplay from beginning to end - teaming up with Russell on the day one; letting him spend all 39 days thinking she was riding his coattails while she was actually working hard on making necessary bonds and planning what they needed to do to take out X and Y; using the fact that nobody considered her a threat to her advantage with the Erik vote; and, after pointing how the women with "strong personalities" were all targeted right away (Marisa, Betsy, even Yasmin), she knew it was best for he to lay low and stay under the radar.

She also used Brett's questions to her advantage, as well. Though the edit just portrayed it as a lulzy moment and hid most of what happened, it was actually Brett's way of seeing which of the Foa Foa actually bonded with the Galus who would be handing them a million dollars. This was the moment that I think effectively destroyed Russell's chances at getting any votes, as he and Mick struggled to recount any of the more personal details about the jury. Natalie White, on the other hand, took the time to go down all nine members of the jury, reminiscing on the moments they shared in the game, recounting personal details that they had shared with her, and expressing remorse for having to betray them to further her game.

Just from reading the other player's accounts of it, I can tell it was a top-tier final tribal council performance and I am forever pressed as f*ck that we've never gotten to see the footage. Honestly... f*ck CBS for doing Natalie White so dirty. It's ridiculous. But I'm still not finished. As if Natalie hadn't pretty much already clenched the win with her solid performance, she had one final champion on the jury in Erik Cardona. Though I tend to find the "This is why you all need to vote this way" jury speeches cringe, Erik's is easily at the top of my list just after Snakes and Rats. While I wouldn't say it was entirely Erik's speech that cemented Natalie the win, I also think the other Galus hearing one of them effectively confirm that Natalie had, indeed, played them like a fiddle was something they needed to hear. And since I love the speech, I'm posting it here.

"You would probably say that you're the least deserving of the title of sole Survivor. Maybe... just maybe... in an environment filled with arrogance and delusional entitlement, the person who thinks they're the least deserving... is the most."

THE CHILLS THAT I STILL GET FROM THAT LINE.

As we all know, it was a landslide victory, with Natalie getting 7 votes to just Russell's 2 votes. Unfortunately, as Russell went on to make the F3 of HvV and - everyone's personal feelings on him aside - was largely responsible for shifting the game of Survivor,  the edit of Samoa was extremely lopsided. As I mentioned earlier, the final confessional count for our top two was... Natalie's 15 confessionals to Russell's 108. The first time a castaway had ever crossed the 100-mark for confessionals. And he lost in a landslide!

The fanbase quickly took to social media, undermining and berating Natalie's win while claiming that Russell was robbed by a bitter jury that didn't respect his ~revolutionary gameplay~. Even Jeff Probst joined in, claiming that Natalie was an undeserving champion (and, as evidenced by his feelings on Michele, clearly hasn't changed his ways.) The result was that Natalie, a fan of Survivor for close to a decade, who had achieved her dream of going on the show and winning the grand prize, essentially stopped associating with the show, went back to her regular life in Arkansas, and hasn't maintained much of a social media presence.

It's an absolute shame that the fanbase and show vilified her so much, and never really tried to make amends. There were claims from Inside Survivor that she was contacted for Winners at War (since they said Vecepia was the only female winner who wasn't contacted... which is a whole other ordeal in and of itself) and was allegedly one of the alternates (then again... there were only like 12 eligible women), so I do have hopes that maybe one day we'll see the return of Natalie White. But I also fear if she does return, the fanbase will go right back to hating on her for beating Russell, particularly since people still argue about it a decade later.

Nonetheless, she's the castaway I was most determined to see make this final vote, and I would be absolutely thrilled to see her win. We just had to rank Parvati and Ian above her out of loyalty, but I hope Natalie does well in the final vote. Natalie White ranks extremely high on my winners' rankings, and of my favourites overall. In my personal opinion, she played a pretty fantastic game that I would consider one of the finest single-player winning games. She successfully knew when to bite her tongue and play dumb to keep her threat level low, but still always had a say in the votes and is still the only winner to have voted for the person who went home every single time. (Seriously. Her voting record is 14/14.)

tumblr_n6o8ufoqNU1sqbiv1o1_500.gif

Queen sh*t. 👑

AMANDA

ca4db0907fda7c5e65e1b0421bc6211cd480b16f

Ratalie! :wub: The first person to beat Russell because he is horrible at the social aspect of Survivor. I'm still annoyed that we didn't get to see more of her during Samoa because the show runners thought turning that season into the Russell Hantz Show and shoving him down our throats in preparation for Heroes vs. Villains was a good idea. But while Natalie was very invisible, I also found myself liking her the most out of the Samoa castaways. Teaming up with Russell brought her to the end, and her snatching the win out from under him was amazing to watch Truly. Natalie clearly played a really great game, considering she won in a 7-2-0 jury vote. A landslide victory, so she clearly had a fantastic social game and formed connections with the Galu tribe that ultimately gave her the win. I really wish we got to see more from her other than the iconic moment of her killing the rat. There was so much we should've gotten to see from her, but they essentially edited their winner out of the season. Which is crazy. Natalie is just a likable person, so I'm not surprised she won over the jury when she was against Mick and Russell in the end. Erik's impassioned speech in support of Natalie is amazing. Her having Russell pressed because she beat him in a landslide victory and then telling him that the title of Sole Survivor is priceless and should only be obtained by winning the votes of the jury is fantastic and I love that she refused to let Russell take away from her win so easily. Russell saying she "did nothing" is hilarious, considering she did one thing right that Russell didn't - do well at the social aspect of the game. Truly a Queen whose surprise victory over the production favorite was an amazing moment. Someone I'm very happy to see make the Top 20. I hope she places high in the final ranking!

HAYDEN

04.) Natalie White

Clubs That Suck -> ♥† Church of Natalie White †♥

Is Natalie the best contestant of all time? Is she the best winner of all time? I’d say no to both questions, but Natalie is a special contestant to me. The first time I saw Survivor was during the Samoa finale, where she was 110% who I was rooting for. Natalie could’ve ended up at least being remembered a bit more fondly, but TPTB decided that R*ssell deserved 95% of the airtime that season so we saw approximately 5 minutes of Natalie that whole season. Natalie was able to navigate her way through the game due to her social strengths and imo was the reason that Foa Foa was able to dismantle Galu the way they did. Natalie turning the tribe against Erik, killing the rat, and other moments were really neat. The latter moment especially doesn’t seem like it’d happen nowadays with how much emphasis there is on bIg MoVeZ!1!1!1 So, Natalie may not be a legend like people like Sandra or Parvati are, but she’s a personal favorite of mine and I would like to see her rank well in this final Rankdown.

STEVEN

NATALIE WHITE

I adore Natalie White, and I'm happy to see her here in this Top 20. It's a shame her win has been contested as the edit was completely lopsided in Russell's favor. Natalie played a superb social game throughout Survivor: Samoa. Right away she recognized what she needed to do to get herself far in the game. She aligned with Russell, but she still worked on forming bonds with the people around her. When the two tribes merged, Galu had an easy numbers advantage. However, Natalie got the ball rolling on the Galu's downfall as she was the one to convince Galu tribe members to vote out Erik. Natalie also managed to save herself when Brett won immunity, taking the target off of her back and letting it fall on Jaison. A big part of Natalie's overall game was staying loyal to her Foa Foa alliance while still being well-liked by the other castaways. Sure, the other castaways may have underestimated her, but she did enough to make the majority of the jury want to vote for her instead of Russell or Mick. And at the end of the day, Survivor is a social game, and it makes no difference how many advantages a castaway finds or challenges he or she wins if the jury does not respect him or her. Natalie deserved to win Survivor: Samoa, and I think the other rankers here agree with that opinion too. Hopefully Natalie gets a high overall placement out of this Top 20.

PUBLIC

Her killing a rat, that foreshadowed her win.  Shes not one of my favorite winners, but I appreciates adoration for her.  Read his write up, its a good one.

ANDY

NATALIE WHITE - Honestly pretty surprised to see Natalie in the top 20….not in a bad way at all. I think she’s a really underrated winner who was given a terrible edit by the show, to the point where she was basically bullied out of the Survivor community and hasn’t really been heard from since her season aired. Such a shame as I think Natalie played a really smart game. Kinda similarly to Sophie who now gets all the credit for her win, Natalie latched onto an alliance where she knew the members would be reviled by the jury by the end of the game. Natalie smartly stuck with Russell who, in some ways, carried her to the end. But being carried to the end is not a bad thing if you’re carried by someone who’s hated by everyone. Also, Natalie orchestrated a couple of vote outs and didn’t really get much credit by the show. Anyways I’m rambling and she’s not in my top 5 so I don’t have to write this much about her lmfao but I love Queen Ratalie!

JC

Natalie White - Ugh, this girl is solely here because I am friends with Andrelliott and they requested for me to not cut her multiple times. See, you hoz, you could have just talked to me and I do listen if you have favorites that you really do not want me to cut. I have no idea why they like her because this girl is boring as dirt and all I know about her is she latched on to Russell and somehow convinced the jury that she should win. Even though Russell was quite the villain, he clearly dominated his season and since he actually sat in the final tribal, he should have been awarded the win. I know people throw around terms like jury management and all that crap, but this was just a case of a bitter jury rewarding a mediocre player that happened to latch on to the actual brains of the operation. It would be like voting for Robin to win over Batman.

ALEX

Natalie White

"She's a cute girl, y'know, cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is gonna, y'know, devour cute"

I like Natalie! How can you not like Natalie? She's a sweet girl and she left Russell Hantz sobbing because one of his "dumbass girls" kicked his ass. Tbh I wanted to cut her at final cuts, but I was asked not to and I decided to keep my word. I think Natalie's a huge threat to win this game. She's universally loved by everyone! Natalie just doesn't light my world on fire. She's a very sweet, lowkey girl. The savior of a sh*t season. But that doesn't make a legend like a lot of people in this endgame here. I wish we got to see Natalie back on Winners at War. I'm very curious to see what she'd do with a second season. It seems she's not interested in the Survivor world though and that's fair enough. She got her million and dipped, can't blame her for that!

The highlight of the Natalie White experience is definitely the merge episode where Natalie flexes her social muscles to get Erik booted. I know Laura and Galu claims that was the plan from the start and Natalie didn't actually have sway there, but I don't care I'm choosing to believe the edit the show gave me because it's a much better storyline. Natalie using her sweetness to infiltrate Galu and turn them on Erik, which started the domino affect of each Foa Foa self-destructing one-by-one. The best is when she tells Russell that she successfully flipped the votes and Russell doesn't believe her and ends up wasting an idol. I love seeing Natalie be right and Russell be wrong :wub:.

It was cute watching Natalie find herself out there. Natalie killing the rat is another highlight of her time on the show. The sweet southern belle who everyone underestimated kicking ass and taking names! Really though, the reason she's here is because she destroyed all of Russell's hopes and dreams. Natalie stood up for herself at FTC, didn't let Russell walk over her, and laid out the reasons why she deserves to win. And the jury agreed and gave her the win! And she stood her ground post-show dealing with Russell attempting to buy the title of Sole Survivor from her and Natalie refusing. I wish we got to see more of that fiery side to Natalie on the show! But I guess her entire thing is that she's the queen of the social game and she won't raise her voice no matter how badly she might want to. Natalie is such an unexpected Survivor winner, but it's a joy to be able to call her that. Sadly, I prefer pretty much everyone above her in the game so I'm ranking her here.

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey

robbed!!!!!!

lol I’m genuinely shocked she ranked this high and became the top one-time player, but pleasantly surprised. She’s always been one of my favourites so I’m glad to IDF at least appreciates her.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

So I haven't heard from anyone else regarding the tie breaker.  So looks like itll be public deciding it.  

Also yes, the last tie breaker is for 5th/4th place.  

I thought majority said whoever has the higher ranking???

Just now, #jeah said:

I don't care that much, I just have a feeling I'm gonna prefer that way over the Public deciding 👀

In retrospect, I’d probably prefer the public making the deciding vote.

But I still vote for what I voted for originally. :haha:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

In retrospect, I’d probably prefer the public making the deciding vote.

But I still vote for what I voted for originally. :haha:

clarify for me which you want so I can keep track.  

Survivor top 5: Sandra, Parvati, Courtney, Sophie, Abi-Maria

Idol top 5: Kelly, Daughtry, Cook, Candice, Allison

Disney top 5: Belle, Genie, Ursula, Stitch, Meg

No shade @ my fellow Disney rankers but we really dropped the ball here against these other two iconic endgames.

• Haha 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

Survivor top 5: Sandra, Parvati, Courtney, Sophie, Abi-Maria

Idol top 5: Kelly, Daughtry, Cook, Candice, Allison

Disney top 5: Belle, Genie, Ursula, Stitch, Meg

No shade @ my fellow Disney rankers but we really dropped the ball here against these other two iconic endgames.

Sorry this is the best Top 5 ever 🙂   Not my personal Top 5 ever, but I love each person in here!

Edited by Solaris