Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

J'TIA TAYLOR

tumblr_n1os56PQF31ts7dzho1_400.gif

How did she make it this far? Like... seriously. J'Tia Taylor was a castaway on one of the worst seasons, Survivor: Cagayan. She was on the infamous brains tribe, which at least gave us legends like Spencer, Tasha (at the time, anyway...) and #ChaosKass. It also gave us some billionaire who owned a baseball team and Garrett Adelstein, so take with that what you will. J'Tia was an early target owing to her poor challenge performance and tantrums around the camp. She notably dumped the rice in the fire, and still survived because Kass decided to switch her vote from J'Tia to Garrett. She ultimately left when Tasha and Kass rightfully decided that Spencer was a better asset in challenges, so J'Tia become the third member to be voted off that tribe.

THE RANKERS SAVED: Karishma Patel

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

J'TIA TAYLOR

tumblr_n1os56PQF31ts7dzho1_400.gif

How did she make it this far? Like... seriously. J'Tia Taylor was a castaway on one of the worst seasons, Survivor: Cagayan. She was on the infamous brains tribe, which at least gave us legends like Spencer, Tasha (at the time, anyway...) and #ChaosKass. It also gave us some billionaire who owned a baseball team and Garrett Adelstein, so take with that what you will. J'Tia was an early target owing to her poor challenge performance and tantrums around the camp. She notably dumped the rice in the fire, and still survived because Kass decided to switch her vote from J'Tia to Garrett. She ultimately left when Tasha and Kass rightfully decided that Spencer was a better asset in challenges, so J'Tia become the third member to be voted off that tribe.

THE RANKERS SAVED: Karishma Patel

This writeup

naomimeme.jpg

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Well no one who's a fan of J'Tia or Cagayan offered to send me a better one  so I'm going with the one I wrote that also praised Kass and you didn't even acknowledge that, smh 😘

I stopped reading after "legends like Spencer"

• Haha 3