Jump to content

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Can y’all just let me make my decisions in these games without having to question or throw shade in every choice I make? It’s exhausting! :dead: 
 

specifically @Elliott and @Deeee

 

Sis...I am hardly in here ever. :dead:

 

I am happy for you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Just now, Deeee said:

 

Sis...I am hardly in here ever. :dead:

 

I am happy for you!

You did the same for the Britney round and for the most recent Films round. I’m just saying!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, #jeah said:

You did the same for the Britney round and for the most recent Films round. I’m just saying!

 

The Britney round was a joke? I would have moved on Outrageous if you hadn't. :dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites

KARISHMA PATEL

survivor-dean-kowalski-karishma-patel-38

 

lol not that I'm upset Karishma was cut, but seriously... cutting Karishma over J'Tia? Choices. Karishma Patel is from the infamous Island of the Idols, and was one of the few people who recognized D*n was trash, so we have no choice but to stan for that. However, as a Survivor player, she was... a bit of a mess. Or a lot of a mess. But I digress. (Hey, that rhymed.) Anyway, Karishma found herself on the outs early on the game because - go figure - she was a financially stable, educated woman of colour. For whatever reason (we know why), she rubbed her tribunates the wrong way; this was no more evident than when she injured her finger early on and was upset nobody came to check on her. :dead: (I mean... if you're saying you're going to wait for medical, I can see why the tribemates were giving you space.) Nonetheless, she quickly developed 🐐 status because it came clear there was no way she was making it to the end and winning. (Well, sans going up against D*n and Noura, potentially; but I think Noura would take that.) Anyway, the most memorable part of her storyline - at least to Andrelliott - was her season-long rivalry with Dean where Dean voted for her at almost every tribal he was able to. :rofl: She did have an iconic moment of finding her Idol and playing it, which was entertaining.

 

THE VOTERS SAVED: J'Tia Taylor

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

KARISHMA PATEL

survivor-dean-kowalski-karishma-patel-38

 

lol not that I'm upset Karishma was cut, but seriously... cutting Karishma over J'Tia? Choices. Karishma Patel is from the infamous Island of the Idols, and was one of the few people who recognized D*n was trash, so we have no choice but to stan for that. However, as a Survivor player, she was... a bit of a mess. Or a lot of a mess. But I digress. (Hey, that rhymed.) Anyway, Karishma found herself on the outs early on the game because - go figure - she was a financially stable, educated woman of colour. For whatever reason (we know why), she rubbed her tribunates the wrong way; this was no more evident than when she injured her finger early on and was upset nobody came to check on her. :dead: (I mean... if you're saying you're going to wait for medical, I can see why the tribemates were giving you space.) Nonetheless, she quickly developed 🐐 status because it came clear there was no way she was making it to the end and winning. (Well, sans going up against D*n and Noura, potentially; but I think Noura would take that.) Anyway, the most memorable part of her storyline - at least to Andrelliott - was her season-long rivalry with Dean where Dean voted for her at almost every tribal he was able to. :rofl: She did have an iconic moment of finding her Idol and playing it, which was entertaining.

 

THE VOTERS SAVED: J'Tia Taylor

We saved Karishma :dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cirie Fields

 

39a9586198d74f27_surv34_cast_ciriefields

 

LMAO dying at Elliott and Andrew writing something up for Karishma when we saved her! Long live Kween Karishma! Anyways my writeup has to be about Cirie. I do not hate Cirie, she is just okay for me though. She is very much a fan favorite and survivor player favorite as well, but that usually leads to her demise. She is too much of a threat to win and too likable to make it to the very end. And honestly, that is also why she is leaving now. She is too much of a threat to win if she makes the final vote, and therefore, out she goes. Sandra was never meant to go home, she was literally just the only one that I knew could take out Cirie. Anyways, I know people were upset about my matchup but honestly if I did exactly what everyone else wanted, this Survivor rankdown would be like the Big Brother All Stars season, and as we all know, no one wants a snoozefest.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Holloway

tumblr_np7eg3qNFA1sqbiv1o1_540.gifv

 

When deciding who I wanted to target during my battle, I pretty easily landed on Mike. I had been wanting him out for a while now but Andrelliott continually saved him. I was getting nervous that Andrelliott would continue to push him into the Top 20 if an immunity twist were to pop up at the end (which it did) or make a bunch of deals to get him there and I wasn't about to let that happen because while I don't hate the guy, he's definitely not someone I wanted to be in the end game of this. Look, Mike is nice and all but definitely not a top-tier Survivor contestant IMO. Yes, he was good on Worlds Apart and him making it to the end by winning 5 immunity challenges plus playing his idol at the tribal he didn't have the immunity necklace was impressive. Yes, I was fine with him winning because he was one of the few castaways that season that I didn't loathe. However, I think he benefits from having an underdog story up against a majority alliance and managing to succeed. He also comes off looking better when he's surrounded by the likes of Dan, Will, Rodney etc. Worlds Apart is just a really awful season, definitely one of my least favorites thanks to the cast as a whole, and Mike is kinda just there in the grand scheme of things for me. I really do not understand the love for him and I couldn't let him make Top 20 over much better castaways, so he's someone who needed to be taken out before Andrelliott tried to push him into the Top 20. 

 

THE RANKERS SAVED: Sean Rector

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  

On 9/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, *Amanda said:

Greg Buis

 

Greg-Buis-nature-phone-gif.gif

  

On 8/22/2020 at 9:29 AM, *Amanda said:

Jaclyn Schultz

 

tumblr_ngrq2wrclt1sq0qzoo1_500.gif

  

On 8/9/2020 at 9:12 AM, *Amanda said:

Jonny Fairplay

 

Fairplay2.gif

Updated! (!) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, #jeah said:

The word “Andrelliott” is in Amanda’s write up just as many times as the word “Mike,” we have to stan :wub: 

:dead: 

 

I mean, as far as I know, they're the only ones who really stan him. :giggle: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol funny story. We just picked Mike Holloway as our favourite from the cast reveal because he reminded us of Michael Sarver from American Idol, but we totally expected him to be one of the first few boots after the premiere aired.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DANIELLE DILORENZO

SickGeneralDrake-small.gif

 

Danielle DiLorenzo first competed on Survivor: Panama before returning as a Villain on Heroes vs. Villains. On her first season, Danielle was part of the dysfunctional Casaya alliance. She oftentimes butted heads with Shane; the two of them argued a lot. Danielle managed to make it to the end of the game, but she backstabbed some close allies. She teamed up with outsider Terry before voting him out in third place. She sat with Aras in the Final 2, but she only managed to get votes from Bruce and Shane (and Shane only voted for her due to his "pick a number between one and one million" question). On Heroes vs Villains, Danielle was part of the alliance with Parvati and Russell. Initially on the outs, this alliance managed to get control that lasted into the merge. They picked the Heroes off one by one until Russell was threatened by how close Danielle and Parvati were. He was quite harsh when he voted her out. He tossed her aside and showed no compassion after working closely with her the entire game. Danielle called him out at final tribal council, even telling him straight up that he wasn't going to win the game. She ended up casting her vote for Parvati, but Sandra won instead. Anyway, sorry to any fans of Danielle, but out she goes from the rankdown.

Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_mdiww7D35p1r2ax2ao1_1280.gif

Colleen Haskell

Colleen Haskell is a contestant from the original series of Survivor, Survivor Borneo. Colleen is known for being the shows first sweetheart and winning America over with her cute and sweet attitude. This was fine throughout the first season when there wasn’t a lot of strategy but I’m not sure how far that would get her nowadays. Colleen was also known for her friendship with Greg Buis but both of them denied there was anything romantic there. She was the last member of her tribe voted out  before the Tagi tribe turned on each other. I’m surprised we haven’t seen Colleen again with the amount of support she had back then. Maybe in a future season maybe?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...