Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Just now, Alex95 said:

But not some sort of Survivor legend.

I think statement goes for a lot of the individual that got saved, this round #oops #KassIsExcludedFromThatNarrative

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

The remaining 44 survivors will face random nominations after this vote.  This will take place Wednesday at Noon CST.  Before the nominations I will post the 12 survivors who are safe (placing in the middle of the randomizer).  Then I will ask for Top or Bottom nominations.  The first ranker to respond will be deciding which set of 16 get nominated (either the Top 16 of the randomizer or the bottom 16).  I won't be revealing who is in the Top 16 or Bottom 16 until  the nominations are announced at noon.  I just wanted you all to know how the next cycle will Work now, so everyone can be ready for the random nominations on Wednesday!

Just now, Solaris said:

The remaining 44 survivors will face random nominations after this vote.  This will take place Wednesday at Noon CST.  Before the nominations I will post the 12 survivors who are safe (placing in the middle of the randomizer).  Then I will ask for Top or Bottom nominations.  The first ranker to respond will be deciding which set of 16 get nominated (either the Top 16 of the randomizer or the bottom 16).  I won't be revealing who is in the Top 16 or Bottom 16 until  the nominations are announced at noon.  I just wanted you all to know how the next cycle will Work now, so everyone can be ready for the random nominations on Wednesday!

Is it still me or back to Andrew?

LISA WHELCHEL (PHILIPPINES)

tumblr_nsmsjxd3pw1rhxkhho1_400.gifv

Lisa is someone that I really enjoyed on her season, but I have never been crazy over her like a lot of other people seem to be. She is definitely a fun and complex character who added a lot to Philippines, that we can all agree on. Lisa was an already-famous person when she started the season, she had starred in the sitcom The Facts Of Life. She started out on the Tandang tribe which was led by returning player Sk*pin. I remember she struggled relatively early on, and was even a potential target to leave first (RC targeted her iirc). Luckily for her tribe, they won immunity throughout the premerge so Lisa never had to go to TC in the first part of the game. By the tame the tribes merged, she found her footing a bit and was in with Sk*pin. I do remember she kinda f*cked Malcolm over lmfao in telling people that he had a HII which almost threw off her game. But she was pretty entertaining about it if I remember haha. Honestly a bunch of other stuff happened with Lisa and all I remember about her narrative was that she ~took her own control of her own game~ and started making decisions on her own volition, and the show tried to portray her as someone who ~found herself~ by the end of the game. Despite this, she made it all the way to FTC but only received one jury vote as people viewed her game to be too wishy-washy and hesitant. Overall Lisa had some really interesting moments but was never a favorite of mine so out she goes.

Saving: Jaime who's not one of my top faves but lmfao at her still being here so why not!

Wait Alex was the one to cut Aubry? I would have never expected that. :dead:  I totally missed this move.

Also reallyy shocked to see Michele go. 😮  Surprised Jaime managed to make it through. :haha: 

But yeah these Public Noms round are always so interesting. I'm just so glad Im not involved as a raker cause i would be majorly stressing. :dead: 

Deena Bennett

latest?cb=20120610033540

Don't remember her that well but she must have some fans if she made it this far when she only placed 8th on her season. She tried to get hottie Alex Bell out which led to her demise, sucks to suck. Anyways, she tried to play a similar game to Boston Rob and control everything but she was not quite as good at it. Deena played on the female team as one of the older females so quite impressive she was able to control many votes and have power in the game. I really do not have much to say about her except kudos to her for making it this far, she did not really make a huge impact on Survivor or the game though as I feel she is one of the forgettable contestants so out she goes here.

Save Greg Buis

STEPHEN FISHBACH

Okay well Stephen is my favourite from Tocantins but up against the icon that is Lil, I have to cut him. 💔 Stephen first rose to Survivor prominence as part of Tocantins, where he formed a bromance with J.T. that carried them all the way to the final two. J.T. was the more charismatic one of the two, so despite Stephen’s strategical strengths, he was awarded no votes from the jury. We would later see by J.T.’s game play in Heroes vs Villains and Game Changers just how vital Stephen was in that duo. Fishbach was on the ballot for Cambodia, and was voted in by the fans. I had high hopes for Stephen, but sadly I feel like his gameplay had too many issues for him to be a strong contender - showing why J.T. was also necessary for his game too. :haha: His rivalry with Joe (which fair because I also hate Joe) would prove to be his undoing, as he used his double vote to split a vote and was voted out regardless. Outside of Survivor, he was a blogger for People Magazine for a while and now works with Rob Cesternino on their podcast. He’s also ordained and married J.T. and his wife, showing that their friendship is still a close one.

SAVE; Lillian “These are called squats in aerobics 🙂” Morris

29 minutes ago, Deeee said:

How funny! Was there discussion about her?!

She came to my middle school one day for an assembly. Talked about Survivor, answered questions, and took photos with everyone. :haha:

• Like 1