Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

22 hours ago, JC said:

Brenda :( One of few females that slay on Survivor ❤️ 

I love Brenda too so I'm sad about her cut. 😢 But so glad she made it MUCH further this time around.

YAYYY I've beeen waiting for public noms!! 😄:ohyeah: I will try to look into this tonight or over the weekend.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Cliff Robinson from Cagayan allegedly passed away I hate this year :broken: . I haven’t seen it confirmed from a major news source or directly from the family yet so hopefully this is some fake news.

Edited by Alex95
20 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cliff Robinson from Cagayan allegedly passed away I hate this year :broken: . I haven’t seen it confirmed from a major news source or directly from the family yet so hopefully this is some fake news.

His local news station is saying they have confirmation from his family :broken:

26 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

💔 

On 8/27/2020 at 11:52 PM, Solaris said:

Cycle 11: Public Nominations

This round the members of the public who have been viewing and commenting on the game will now get the opportunity to make nominations.  Over the next couple of days, I will have a survey monkey link open where the audience can put the 5 survivors they most want to be nominated.  The one's you rank 1st will be the one you most want to be nominated, 2nd is the second most wanted nomination.  Depending on how many members of the public I get to votes, I make only be able to guarentee your first or possible first two picks get advanced. I will also be voicing my opinions in the survey! 

No ranker will be able to participate in the nominations this round.  I will post the 16 nominations on Monday at Noon CST.  Each ranker will cut and save of the 16 nominee's!  At the end of the cycle, 44 survivors will be left in the rankdown.  Elliott will be competing from Andrelliott for this cycle.

Here is the link for the public!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WTJYVCK

@.Rei @1234567890 @~*8Kay8*~ @*Wallace @~Tom~ @*Chris  +anyone else who has been viewing.

I will see the ranker's at Noon on Monday!

@#jeah @sublymonal @Zoey @Steven_ @hayden98 @Elliott @Alex95 @JC @*Amanda

@*Lily

Edited by Solaris

The following are safe, but were close to nomination (only missed out because 4th/5th options of rankers!)

Aras Baskauskas

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sean Rector

Karishma Patel

Angelina Keeley

Also thanks to every member of the public who sent my public nominations!  Also thanks to the rankers for not throwing hinky votes in there for me to discard!

Edited by Solaris