Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Just now, Alex95 said:

It would be like stanning someone who production is giving info about Russell to on HvV. Or stanning someone whose social game on HvV was so horrible she lost because she made fun of the Heroes to their faces.

Except multiple people in the HvV cast have said that wasn't true? Not to mention that Parvati was literally on the Heroes tribe up until a day before filming started until production realized they'd have all of the BWB returnees on the same tribe and swapped her/Candice, so there was no reason for her to even be told about Russell since they would've been on opposing tribes?

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Except multiple people in the HvV cast have said that wasn't true? Not to mention that Parvati was literally on the Heroes tribe up until a day before filming started until production realized they'd have all of the BWB returnees on the same tribe and swapped her/Candice, so there was no reason for her to even be told about Russell since they would've been on opposing tribes?

And multiple people from the cast also said that’s true. If you’re choosing to believe Chrissy Karening her way to production to get people dq’d it’s not wild to believe fan favorite with ties to production knew exactly how to play Russell from day one.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

And multiple people from the cast also said that’s true. If you’re choosing to believe Chrissy Karening her way to production to get people dq’d it’s not wild to believe fan favorite with ties to production knew exactly how to play Russell from day one.

omg why have I never heard "Karen-ing" used that way.:dead:

FWIW, I don't necessarily fully believe the Chrissy tea. It's possible something happened which is why some of the players have talked about it briefly, but it's also just as likely someone made up that lie about Chrissy during the show to try and get others to turn on her (which worked, based off the jury vote breakdown). I wasn't there, so it's all just he said/she said. :haha:

Just as whether or not the Parvati happened or didn't happen, I'm just personally on the side that finds some skepticism about it since the logistics about it don't necessarily make much sense owing to Parvati originally being a part of the heroes tribe. Plus from what I gathered when I read about it a few years back, the rumour supposedly started at a viewing party that Amanda had. But I don't know how valid that claim is either. #shrug

dESwz.gif
Brenda Lowe

Brenda was a contestant on Survivor Nicaragua and Survivor Caramoan. I have a funny relationship with Brenda, as I couldn’t stand her during Nicaragua. I found her to play too hard and be a bit self entitled. It immediately put me off and it didn’t help that she was also aligned with Chase and Sash. 🤢 I couldn’t stand either of them and the fact they had power only made me dislike them more. She was turned on by her own alliance and was voted out in tenth place. She returned to play Survivor Caramoan and was part of the Stealth R Us alliance. I didn’t mind her since she was likeable compared to Phillip, so I immediately found myself wanting her to outlast the likes of him, Andrea and Malcolm. I can’t say I remember much of her game other than her final tribal council comments when she requested Dawn take out her retainer and reveal herself as “vulnerable”. Which was a pretty crappy thing to do on national television and to embarrass someone like that knowing you aren’t voting for them regardless. She left a bad taste in my mouth. This is high enough for her.

Saving Danielle.

• Like 1

Trish Hegarty (Cagayan)

Trish placed fifth during Survivor Cagayan, where her alliance with Tony Vlachos was ultimately her downfall. It’s funny now to remember Trish and Sarah’s rivalry since the same fate befell Sarah in Winners at War. It seems like there’s an eat or be eaten relationship with Tony. If you vote him out, you win, otherwise he beats you.

Anyway, on Day 1, Sarah labelled Trish as the weakest member of the Brawn tribe and Trish was ousted, but in reality, she was given a helicopter ride to camp and given the option of getting an clue to the idol or a bag of rice for her tribe. Ever the selfless person, Trish chose the rice.

Once at camp, Trish bonded with Tony and Sarah, who he had already started to align with. The Brawn tribe lived up to their name, winning the first four immunity challenges before a tribe swap where Tony and Trish left Sarah behind and went on to blindside Cliff. After tribal, a fight between Trish and Lindsey broke out, which led Lindsey to quit the game, however their tribe won the next immunity, which seemed to solidify them as a solid group of five with Sarah on the outs.

In Week 17, the tribes merged and Trish managed to sway Kass and the others to vote out Sarah, making her the first member of the jury and putting an end to her first and least successful Survivor run.

Trish and Tony seemed to be running the game at that point but on Day 34, Tony decided to take Trish on his reward win, which confirmed to the others, namely Kass, that he was closest to Trish, leading to the other four to blindside her at the Top 5.

In the end, Trish voted for Tony to win despite her speech to him about swearing on his wife and children to be loyal to her. It was clear she still had some begrudging respect for him and agreed with the other jurors that he deserved the win more than Woo.

save: Ian Rosenberger (Palau)

Edited by sublymonal

Candice Cody

john-candice-cody-1.jpg

Is this not the most perfect and wholesome family you've ever seen in your life? Candice is an intersting one for me. I think she's the most random three-time player ever lol. Candice was a rather big character in Cook Islands, but I would hardly call her one of the ten most legendary women in Survivor history. Yet our "hero" got a call to be on HvV and we saw her again. Despite once again having some big moments but not be a main character or player, Candice randomly gets the call to play again for the third time :dead:. I know she was an alt who was only on the show when RC's dad got sick, but she still got that call somehow and made it all the way to the island. And I'm not mad about it at all! I think Candice is a really interesting character and I'm glad we got to see her three times.

As I said, Candice's first season was her biggest and I absolutely loved her. Candice played a terrible game of Survivor, but I don't really care. I love that she had the cojones to mutiny just because she didn't want to play with the Aitu 4...I mean same. She became a cute little underdog when Aitu sent her to Exile week after week. And at the merge, she righteously #dragged Aitu for treating her poorly and then #dragged Penner after his flip. She also had the love affair with Adam where Probst #dragged Adam for not giving up his spot in the game for her lol, and of course Billy's crush on her.

Candice, America's favorite hero, gets placed on the heroes tribe. Candice really should've succeeded this season. I mean she's smart, athletic, gorgeous, and arguably loyal (like yeah Aitu would argue against that, but she was so loyal to Parvati and Adam that she mutinied to be with them and ride with them). However, Candice is a terrible Survivor player :wub:. She's highkey socially awkward and could not bond with the egomaniacs on the hero tribe at all. She formed an alliance with Cirie which, you best believe I was stanning the sh*t out of, but sadly Cirie got robbed and Candice ended up alone. She was lucky enough to skate by to the merge due to James' injury, and the Tom/Colby/Steph alliance being more important. Hell she might've even made top four in that tribe over Colby. Unfortunately for Candice, she is an awful Survivor player so when she had the opportunity to get Sandra with the Heroes, she instead decides to flip on the Heroes and tank all of their games. She got immediately disposed of right after flipping :dead:. She did deliver an amazing jury speech tearing Russell to shreds though :wub:. This is my least favorite season of Candice because there are way too many stars so she doesn't stand out (and the final nine move does infuriate me even though it worked out for the best in the end). But she's still great!

We get Candice for sadly a short amount of time on Blood vs. Water. Because she was an alt, she missed out on the pre-gaming and got voted out first on that dumbass day one twist. We got a few episodes of her thanks to Redemption Island though. Look, I will NEVER defend RI in a season because it's an awful twist, but it DID give us five episodes of Candice so......#smallvictories. Candice was the Queen of RI. She lounged on the island getting intel from everyone getting voted off about how Brad is a monster. So once her flawless husband also got voted out, it was war and Candice unleashes on Brad Culpepper in the most epic and glorious way. I think this is Candice at the peak of her Survivor career. Unfortunately she loses the duel shortly after this and leaves for good, but I'm grateful for what we got.

I don't think we'll be seeing Candice a fourth time, but I never thought we'd see her a second or third time so I guess we never know. I just think there's something so fascinating about someone who pretty much is a perfect human being with a perfect life, but everything manages to turn to sh*t every time she plays Survivor :wub:. And I hope this writeup doesn't come across as mean because I don't have a bad thing to say about Candice! I think she's a lovely person as far as I can tell. Just a hilariously bad Survivor player who I happen to always enjoy whenever I get her.

Save Deena

Cycle 11: Public Nominations

This round the members of the public who have been viewing and commenting on the game will now get the opportunity to make nominations.  Over the next couple of days, I will have a survey monkey link open where the audience can put the 5 survivors they most want to be nominated.  The one's you rank 1st will be the one you most want to be nominated, 2nd is the second most wanted nomination.  Depending on how many members of the public I get to votes, I make only be able to guarentee your first or possible first two picks get advanced. I will also be voicing my opinions in the survey! 

No ranker will be able to participate in the nominations this round.  I will post the 16 nominations on Monday at Noon CST.  Each ranker will cut and save of the 16 nominee's!  At the end of the cycle, 44 survivors will be left in the rankdown.  Elliott will be competing from Andrelliott for this cycle.

Here is the link for the public!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WTJYVCK

@.Rei @1234567890 @~*8Kay8*~ @*Wallace @~Tom~ @*Chris  +anyone else who has been viewing.

I will see the ranker's at Noon on Monday!

@#jeah @sublymonal @Zoey @Steven_ @hayden98 @Elliott @Alex95 @JC @*Amanda

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1