Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, hayden98 said:

I saw Andy saying he wants Kim saved. Would other people prefer Kim saved over Chrissy? I like both so I'm having a hard time deciding (plus I've only been awake for 15 minutes because class lol). I'll check back after I finish with classes in an hour or so and make my save.

love both!

but #TeamKim  (not like my opinion matters) :P 

My other class for the day is gonna start in 10 minutes and I wanna devote more than that to whoever I cut, but right now, it's looking like 3-2 for Kim staying. I'll be free for a longer period of time once that class ends in another hour and a half so I'll think on it myself as well XD.

1 minute ago, hayden98 said:

My other class for the day is gonna start in 10 minutes and I wanna devote more than that to whoever I cut, but right now, it's looking like 3-2 for Kim staying. I'll be free for a longer period of time once that class ends in another hour and a half so I'll think on it myself as well XD.

Andrew's vote must be an opposite vote! :dead:

15 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I mean, it was an honest vote. I liked Kim in WaW as the scrappy underdog that tried to take down Tony.

I’m saying your vote should be counted opposite because we should not give you your way :))

Chrissy Hofbeck

Chrissy Hofbeck ~ S35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

Oof, each time I have to cut someone from this rankdown it just gets harder and harder. I just had to take into account everyone else this time and I had to watch videos of both Kim and Chrissy to make up my mind and damn! I really love both of these ladies. So, it pains me, but Chrissy is my choice to eliminate this time, though I really don't want to cut either woman. So, Chrissy is the runner-up of Survivor Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, and is definitely a very controversial figure as far as the Survivor fanbase is concerned. You either love her or you hate her. I happen to fall into the former category, having been drawn to her story during her season. Chrissy started out the season as a major underdog, getting sick after losing the first immunity challenge. Luckily for Chrissy, Ryan gifted her a HII anonymously and the tribe collectively felt that Katrina was weaker, so Chrissy survived the first episode and ended up in a good position as the rest of the tribe quickly grew to hate each other. During the forth episode, Chrissy was swapped over to a new tribe with only JP from her original tribe joining her.

Things got a little shaky for Chrissy during the fifth episode when she struggled during the immunity challenge and then approached Roark for the first time to discuss strategy, which naturally led to Chrissy being the target of Roark. Chrissy planted the idea of a girls' alliance in JP's head however, and Chrissy successfully got both Roark and her ally, Ali, booted over the next couple episodes. Chrissy was once again the target of the opposing alliance when the tribes merged, but luckily for her, the heroes and hustlers banded together to Pagong the healers.

It was during the Pagoning that Chrissy began to feud with another controversial figure, Ben. This feud resulted from Chrissy finding out that Ben was playing double agent. Chrissy almost got rid of Ben that episode as well, only being thwarted due to Ben playing one of his 2915819058 HIIs :giggle: At this point, Chrissy had decided that her ideal final 3 would be herself (obviously), Ryan, and Devon. Unfortunately for Chrissy, this was the first season that the oh-so-fun final 4 fire making challenge was mandatory and not just in case of a tie. Chrissy won immunity and saved Ryan, but Devon was defeated by Ben. At FTC, Chrissy did manage to get a lot of praise for her strength in challenges, having won 4, but was criticized for struggling with the social aspect of the game and for enabling Ben's constant HII hunting. Chrissy did manage to receive two votes, but it was Ben who was given the title of Sole Survivor in the end.

So, while I wouldn't say Chrissy is one of my top favorites, she definitely is someone that I thoroughly enjoyed watching and I really hope that we see her again in the future. Unfortunately for Chrissy, I just happened to like Kim more after reviewing everything (super sorry to Zoey and Alex for cutting Chrissy - believe me, I didn't want to)

Saving Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

• Like 1
Just now, Alex95 said:

Can you imagine on a show with rapists and bigots, you want a sweet mother of three who just didn't like your precious Ben to be in the bottom 20 🤮

Can you imagine thinking someone with such a horrible social game that she allegedly lied to production to try and get people DQ'd because she was mad at them should be in a top 20 of all Survivor contestants? 🤮

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Can you imagine thinking someone with such a horrible social game that she allegedly lied to production to try and get people DQ'd because she was mad at them should be in a top 20 of all Survivor contestants? 🤮

Lmaoooo never heard those fairytales before. Queen sh*t :wub:. It would be like stanning someone who production is giving info about Russell to on HvV. Or stanning someone whose social game on HvV was so horrible she lost because she made fun of the Heroes to their faces.