Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Last one happened before EOE though right? Makes sense that she would drop.

Her and Lauren rolling their eyes at anything Rick did and calling out the twist in the FTC were the best things about that mess of a season. :haha:

• Like 1

My (probably unlikely) tinfoil theory is that EoE was crafted for Wentworth to win so they’d have more women to choose from for WaW. The castaways who hated the idea of a returnee were put with Joe so they never had the opportunity to vote him out, and Wentworth was put on a tribe with someone who claimed her and Parvati were her top two Survivor contestants. 🙊

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Her and Lauren rolling their eyes at anything Rick did and calling out the twist in the FTC were the best things about that mess of a season. :haha:

And her & Lauren isolating Wendy was amongst the worst things about the season.

• Like 1

Aubry Bracco

s34_ep14_028-2000.jpg

Aubry is one of the most complex and interesting characters in Survivor history. Her three season arc is definitely one of my favorites ever. It's shocking that I'm the one to cut her, but I didn't have many options with these nominees which was pretty much my half of my top 10. But at least petty Alex is finally awake again so that will be fun.

We met Aubry on Kaoh Rong. Seemed like possibly a pretty obvious pre-jury boot when she had a panic attack on like day three or four. I found myself relating to her very quickly because of that. However, she bonded with Debbie, Neal, and Joe which put her into the majority alliance on the Brains tribe with those three. She struggled making inroads with the Beauty and Brawn tribes though during various swaps and merges. In fact, she became the target at the merge, but got saved due to Neal's medevac (and delivered that epic confessional about The Oregon Trail where she called Neal a son of a bitch, GOD what a great narrator Aubry is). However, the girls decided to come together and take down the douchebag guys on the tribe :wub:. Then Aubry did the most amazing thing. She defeated a superidol that seemed impossible. Proving that social game is still king in this game, Aubry made one of the most impressive social moves by flipping Tai and convincing him not to use his idol to save Scott. That move alone made Kaoh Rong the best season of the 30's and one of the best ever. Aubry played a killer strategic and social game and made it all the way to the final three. Unfortunately she lost because the egotistical guys refused to admit that she clowned all of them. No shade at Michele but Aubry's game was absolutely phenomenal.

Aubry's amazing game earner her a spot on Game Changers. She was woefully underedited, but I really loved her GC storyline. It relies heavily on the behind-the-scenes tidbits, but I don't mind that. Aubry had a target on her back the entire game thanks to Sandra, who viewed her as one of the biggest threats. Sandra pretty much iced Aubry out from day one and Aubry never found her footing due to that. Despite that, Aubry survived all the way to fifth f*cking place! Aubry really should've gotten an amazing underedog edit because she played such a fun cockroach game. And her early merge alliance of herself, Andrea, Michaela, and Cirie is GODLY (and Sarah I guess lol). Aubry used this alliance to orchestrated Debbie's blindside AGAIN which was pretty hilarious to watch. If Aubry, Cirie, and Tai win the vote at the final six, I really think we could be looking at an Aubry win here.

Then Aubry comes back for Edge of Extinction. And boy does she have one of the most epic falls from grace in Survivor history. Aubry gets blindsided with an idol at her first tribal council of the season by Victoria. Aubry plays it off well, but man you could tell she was really hurt. I think Aubry just played too much in such a short amount of time. She never really had an opportunity to reflect on her experience. And she had a rough experience. Everyone telling her she was robbed after Kaoh Rong which ruined her relationship with Michele, Sandra icing her out of the game completely in GC, it's not wonder Aubry wasn't totally prepared for a third game. While I'll always be disappointed in her jury vote for Chris in the end, it hasn't entirely killed my love for Aubry. She is still such an interesting and lovable character. But she's not a hot guy so sadly she had to leave this game I guess.

Save Sophie

9 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Oh, nice to see 5 of my favorites being nominated when I can do nothing to save any of them. 🙂 

It was really hard for me to cut Aubry because I know how much you love her :broken:. I didn't have any good options.

100515rupert-boneham1.jpg
Rupert Boneham

giphy.gif

I’m hoping Andrelliott nominated Rupert knowing that I’d cut him after I’d nominated him every round and haven’t been successful in getting him eliminated. Rupert has played the game far too many times for my liking. I just don’t think he’s a likeable character but I get he’s one of America’s favourites. I’m still yet to understand how when I think he’s terrible at the game? He’s played four times and never made the final tribal council. I think it’s definitely time for him to give up since it’s never going to happen. He did try The Amazing Race with his wife too but he even sucked at that. The main scene that stands out for me is when Sandra told him Russell was running the show and he and the other heroes didn’t want to believe her. He’s just naive! I would’ve happily cut him rounds ago but I’m glad I get to get rid of him now before he makes the finals.

Saving The Queen.

• Like 1

I saw Andy saying he wants Kim saved. Would other people prefer Kim saved over Chrissy? I like both so I'm having a hard time deciding (plus I've only been awake for 15 minutes because class lol). I'll check back after I finish with classes in an hour or so and make my save.