Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, hayden98 said:

I'll try to refrain from cutting hot peen for a round if you save Ramona @JC  ^_^ 

Sorry, I totally would if she was against someone I didn't care about

Ramona Gray

latest?cb=20120530043559

Ramona was on the original season of Survivor. I honestly can not remember her at all and I did watch Season 1 but it was awhile ago. Sorry to Hayden for having to cut her from this rankdown, I obvs have nothing against her, but since she's against Bobby Jon and I actually like BJ (especially his name) I have to save BJ and dump Ramona. Ramona did not do very well in this game, she finished 13th of 16th so she was an early boot so this seems like a more than fair place for her to go out. Ramona was a research chemist and attended Howard University. She is apparently part of the FBI academy? Or perhaps that is not her shirt, but I am confused because she is a research chemist so that shirt may be inaccurate. Unless she's a research chemist for the FBI which could totally be true. Anyways, bye!

Save Bobby Jon Drinkard

Oh nooooo :( I'm pretty glad I could drag Ramona to the top 70ish players though. If I recall reading correctly, Ramona also participated in another Survivor like competition where she was a big player - I've yet to find any footage of it though lol

Lindsey Richter

latest?cb=20120609055148

Based on her picture I already knew she was from Africa. She did not last very long and ended up 11th out of 16th. She was apparently happy go lucky and mean to her opposing alliance and she regretted it I guess. Honestly, I can not remember her at all so no idea how she lasted this long in the rankdown probably because she was useless so she has not been anyone's target, including mine. Anyways, out she goes from this rankdown, sorry to anyone who likes her, but I doubt anyone cares about her that much because she does not even have name recognition. Anyways, I hope that is 100 words, because I really am over my back to back writeups. So tired, Happy Sunday!

Save BJ x2

DEVON PINTO (Heroes Vs Healers Vs Hustlers)

giphy-downsized.gif

Do what you want with Chrissy folks! :wub: :wub: She wins her season here so my work is done. Devon competed on S35 of Survivor, one that (albeit I need to rewatch) I found really enjoyable and underrated in some parts. Devon is definitely one of my favorite cast members of this season. He rocked the dumb surfer boy persona but was actually a lot smarter than most people gave him credit for, and was perhaps one bullsh*t surprise twist away from winning the whole season (although I maintain that Chrissy stood a decent chance of winning in a C/D/R final 3. Devon started out on the Hustlers tribe. If he didn't I'm too lazy to look it up to confirm. He was able to build lots of relationships, e.g. with Ryan, Ben, Ashley, etc and found himself in basically every alliance there was to some degree. He made it to F4 and lost fire against Ben. He voted for Ryan to win the game which is NAGL but overall I like him. I think he probably should have left a good, like, 50-100 spots ago but all things considered this is a good spot for him and he deserves 2nd place on this season!

Saving: Danielle

5 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Elliott not Viola Davis reacting Chrissy winning her season in this rankdown?

King Ben still got the million dollars in real life :wub:

IN MEMORIUM (IN THIS RANKDOWN) OF

PRE-MERGE-VILLAIN-TURNED-FALLEN-ANGEL-IN-THE-SPAN-OF-FIVE-MINUTES

LINDSEY RICHTER

mourn samantha colley GIF by National Geographic Channelmourn samantha colley GIF by National Geographic Channelmourn samantha colley GIF by National Geographic Channel

mourn samantha colley GIF by National Geographic Channelmourn samantha colley GIF by National Geographic Channelmourn samantha colley GIF by National Geographic Channel

GONE TOO SOON FROM THIS RANKDOWN, BUT STILL ALIVE IN MY HEART :broken:

❤️ KWEEN OF HAVING THE ICONIC

MORN/OTTN/OTTN/OTTN/OTTN/OTTP

EDGIC RUN ❤️

Sherea Lloyd

tumblr_m4z6lblZVq1qz85zio6_250.gifv

Sherea Lloyd is a castaway from Survivor: China, where she placed 11th. The fact that she didn't make the merge and yet lasted this wrong in this rankdown is quite impressive, but I think this is a fair cut at this point. She started on the Zhan Hu tribe where she notably didn't like Dave Cruser and they even got into an argument over the tribe's rice supply when it had become moldy. She was brought up as a potential choice to eliminate because she didn't contribute much to camp life, but convinced the tribe that she was more valuable and vote off Dave for being annoying. She was swapped on to the Fei Long tribe, where she found herself in the minority and eventually ended up being eliminated for being good at challenges. I like Sherea and think she was one of many who helped make China a great season, but this is a very fair spot for her to go out in. Sorry to any of her fans.

SAVING: Shane Powers

Jane Bright

latest?cb=20120617042654

Jane was on Survivor Nicaragua. She is 66 and started on the Espada tribe and then moved to the La Flor tribe and ended in the merged tribe of Libertad. She finished 6th out of 20 which is pretty good! She was in an alliance called the final four alliance so that didn't go to plan since she did not make it to final 4 :giggle:Jane lasted 36 days which is basically almost the entire Survivor journey so I am super impressed especially at her age. She looks like she is in great shape so kudos to her! Jane is clearly someone extremely likable because she is so strong but due to her age, it is super unexpected and impressive and she was simply voted out because everyone deemed her a jury threat because of how amazing she is. She also won America's favorite by a large margin so congrats Jane!

Save Bobby Jon x3