Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Jenna Lewis

YCwWS.gif

Jenna Lewis is a two-time Survivor castaway. She first appeared on the inaugural season, Borneo, where she was placed on the Pagong tribe. One of her more notable moments was voting out Gervase post-merge and saying "Moo" in her voting confessional because Gervase had made his ridiculous "girls are dumber than cows" comment earlier in the season. Another memorable moment of hers is how emotional she got when she didn't get a video from home of her daughters. She was eventually voted off in 8th place thanks to Sean's alphabet strategy and Tagis systematically picking off the remaining Pagongs one by one. Jenna returned for All-Stars where she ended up placing 3rd, advancing far into the game because she joined Romber's alliance and stuck with it the entire time. Jenna was tasked with the difficult decision of choosing between two allies in Rob and Rupert at final 4 and chose to vote out Rupert. Jenna ended up placing 3rd because Rob obviously wasn't gonna vote off Amber over her. Jenna is great and gave us some great moments, but her time in this rankdown has ended.

Holly Hoffman

YQr4AhY.gif

Holly Hoffman is a castaway from Survivor: Nicaragua. Not one of my favorite seasons, but Holly is one of the few I like from that season. Holly wanted to quit on day 5 but Jimmy Johnson convinced her to stay. What a journey from her contemplating quitting only 5 days in the game to placing 4th overall. She was in an alliance with Chase, Sasha, and Na'Onka and her closest ally was Jane.  When the tribes were swapped, she smartly befriended the younger La Flor members and this helped her get to the merge and very deep into the game. Along the way, Holly won an individual immunity challenge and joined her allies in blindsiding Brenda. She was voted off by the guys at Final 4 because they perceived her as a jury threat at the FTC. Holly's journey on Nigaragua is a great and compelling one and I'm glad that she made it this far in the rankdown.

JENN BROWN

Jena Brown is a castaway who was on the thirtieth season, Survivor: Worlds Apart. She was initially on the No Collar tribe, owing to her resemblance to Sean Penn in Fast Times at Ridgemont High vibe and persona. She initially formed an alliance with Hali Ford and Joe Anglim (back when we all liked him), and the three of them remained aligned til the end of their respective runs. Jenn's most notable moment came when, as a vegetarian, she left the others killing a chicken and found a hidden immunity Idol. At the merge, she would later use this Idol to save herself and take out Kelly Remington with Hali, Joe and (I think) Shirin's votes. After that, she began to realize how f*cking annoying her tribemates were because of their cockiness from all being aligned. She almost won the second immunity challenge, which she had planned to give to Joe to ruin the majority alliance's plans, and was thus the third juror of the season. I know some people try and argue that she essentially quit, but I personally never really got that vibe from her. Living will Will and Dan for that long would have the same effect on all of us, tbh. Anyway, she was one of my favourites in Worlds Apart and I'm glad she made it this far.

JAMAL SHIPMAN (Island of the Idols)

114750_33628b-e1573040936706.jpg

No one @ me for this lame write up, but I want to help Sola out to move the game on so here goes. Jamal was one of the bright spots of IOTI, actually there are more bright spots than you would realize (Noura, Kellee, Janet, Jamal, Karishma, and Dean if you're not Alex), but the negativity overshadowed all of the great people which is really sad. Jamal wasn't the best at gameplay but he was a very eloquent person in confessionals and was a player who stood up for what was right this season. There was the whole incident with Jack calling his buff a du-rag and Jamal put him in his place, in a very respectful and informative manner. I really appreciated that conversation and I definitely learned something from watching that happen. Then there was the whole D*n/Kellee incident in which Jamal ended up on the right side of history, which made him one of the few to be that way. He was promptly voted out second in the merge after Kellee, but there was nothing he could have done to save himself as clearly they wanted to enable the scum and silence anyone who was against that plan. Oh well. Out Jamal goes from this rankdown

Posted (edited)

Cycle 10:

This cycle will have 24 more survivors leave the game.   You will be broken up into 2 groups of 4.  When it is your turn to nominate, you will nominate 6 survivor contestants.  Only the 3 other rankers in your group will cut/save.  Each round will eliminate 3 survivors from the game.  That means each group will be responsible for eliminating 12 survivors each.  When this cycle is done, 52 survivors will remain in rankdown!

Group 1:

Group 2:

Elliott plays the last cycle round, so Andrew will play this one.

@Alex95 @Zoey @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @Steven_ @*Amanda @JC

Edited by Solaris
Posted (edited)

Alright lets see the nomination order:

image.png.a1476cf40064a3d9b086aae07936dbdf.png

Group 2 is going first.

image.png.844122ea7f4db4c18acb9b25be201a6f.png

image.png.611d561e8d40941c63b0e1255b1332ce.png

Alright so the nomination Order is as follows:

1.  JC

2.  Amanda

3.  Steven

4.  Andy

5.  Zoey

6.  Alex

7.  Andrew

8.  Hayden

@JC can start with his 6 nominations.  Amanda, Steven and Andy will be cutting and saving!  Remember, survivors can be nominated in back to back rounds!

Edited by Solaris