Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Caryn Groedel

latest?cb=20181001161948

Caryn is a third boot who somehow snuck to the final five just because she was on the most dominant tribe in Survivor history. She's old, weak, unlikable, and not strategic at all. Yet she's a fifth placer lmao. For that alone, she's kind of iconic. However, we're getting down the nitty gritty and her move at the final seven is unforgivable so it's time for her to go. Caryn's biggest moment during the pre-merge was her iconic fight with Katie. Honestly, Caryn is just a quotes machine (which is why she inspired the Classic Survivor Moments with Caryn Groedel series). At the merge, Katie tries to organize a coup and brings the girls together to take down Tom & Ian. While Steph and Jenn are on board, Caryn decides to rat them out because "Caryn sucks". It was a frustrating moment, but I still love the Palau endgame so I'll live. Caryn shines again in her boot episode when she realizes she's on her way out and calls Tom out on all his sh*t :wub:. Caryn's got lots of fun moments, but she's my least favorite amongst the nominees (besides Ramona, but I'm trying to see if she's gonna randomly survive again lol)

Save Chrissy

Caryn Groedel
Susie Smith
Kelly Goldsmith
Neleh Dennis
Jenna Lewis
Ciera Eastin
Natalie Cole
Eliza Orlins
Chrissy Hofbeck
Laura Morrett
Shane Powers
Scout Cloud Lee
Candice Woodcock
Courtney Merit

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Caryn Groedel

latest?cb=20181001161948

Caryn is a third boot who somehow snuck to the final five just because she was on the most dominant tribe in Survivor history. She's old, weak, unlikable, and not strategic at all. Yet she's a fifth placer lmao. For that alone, she's kind of iconic. However, we're getting down the nitty gritty and her move at the final seven is unforgivable so it's time for her to go. Caryn's biggest moment during the pre-merge was her iconic fight with Katie. Honestly, Caryn is just a quotes machine (which is why she inspired the Classic Survivor Moments with Caryn Groedel series). At the merge, Katie tries to organize a coup and brings the girls together to take down Tom & Ian. While Steph and Jenn are on board, Caryn decides to rat them out because "Caryn sucks". It was a frustrating moment, but I still love the Palau endgame so I'll live. Caryn shines again in her boot episode when she realizes she's on her way out and calls Tom out on all his sh*t :wub:. Caryn's got lots of fun moments, but she's my least favorite amongst the nominees (besides Ramona, but I'm trying to see if she's gonna randomly survive again lol)

Save Chrissy

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

(besides Ramona, but I'm trying to see if she's gonna randomly survive again lol)

Your wish is my command. :giggle:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Well Hayden's obviously not nominating her and I won't so congratulations Top 100 Survivor Ramona Gray!

The Elizabeth Berkeley of this rankdown 😍

• Like 1

LAURA MORETT (Samoa & Blood Vs Water)

33_1.gif

Laura's fierce! She was probably a threat to win in Samoa if the Galu tribe hadn't have imploded - I think she was the most set up to go all the way imo but obviously Natalie and Russhole were able to weasel their way into that group and cause destruction from the inside. Laura made it to 10th place on that season as she was correctly seen as a threat relatively early on in the merge and taken out when she challenged Russhole and won immunity twice in a row. As soon as they had a shot at her, she was taken out at the final 10 when there was a 5-5 tie between her and Natalie - then rocket scientist John Fincher decided to flip and send Laura packing. In Blood Vs Water, she played from the bottom almost the entire time. Laura spent a LOT of time on Redemption Island, as she was voted out pre-merge and then won her way back into the merge. Then she was voted out again BY HER OWN DAUGHTER!!!111!!11!!111 and spent several more rounds on Redemption Island before she was ousted by Tina at the final duel. Laura was a great player in both of her seasons and overall I like her, but this is a fair spot for her in the game.

Saving: Eliza Orlins

SUSIE SMITH

tumblr_n6w7prWAvh1s69mnlo1_500.gif

Susie Smith competed on Survivor: Gabon back in 2008. She flew under the radar and was underestimated by her tribe members. However, she made the choice to flip allegiances and blindside Marcus, which was a big move and secured her spot in a new alliance. In addition, she won two crucial immunity challenges - the first and the last. The final immunity challenge was a clutch win as she was going to be voted out in fourth place if she hadn’t won. Thanks to her immunity challenge win at Final 4, she secured her spot in the Final 3 and was very close to winning. She received three votes from Matty, Crystal, and Kenny, but Bob received the rest of the jurors’ votes. At the reunion show, she said she just wanted to show that all you have to do is try. Anyway, sorry to Susie, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Candice.

4f1b92ac47093bdce34659d8bb2aff0ce469e219.gifv

vanep11-hiss.gif?w=364

Scout Cloud Lee

Scout was a contestant on Survivor Vanuatu and placed third. Scout was known for being Twila’s sidekick and having a handicap which saw her either sit out of a challenge or cost her tribe the win. Scout wasn’t in good enough shape to keep up with the other players but she had a social game which protected her from ever being the target when it came to tribal council. I admired Scout’s game and how she set herself up but I would’ve loved to see players like Ami, Eliza, Julie and LeAnn go further since they were physically able and brought more personality to the game. Ah well! I love Vanuatu as a season anyway.

Saving Ciera

Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis/Gallery | Survivor Wiki | Fandom

Sorry to Neleh and her fans, but I wanted to save Kelly Goldsmith again and couldn't bring myself to cut anyone else so Neleh's my cut. Neleh participated during Survivor Marquesas and was probably best known for her extremely close relationship with Paschal English. Based on reading what the wiki says, Neleh didn't really begin playing the game until the Rotu Four alliance systematically eliminated all the non-alliance members in the coconut chop challenge. She joined up with fellow outsiders V, Sean, and Kathy and cut all the other Rotus out of the game. Neleh eventually made it to Final Tribal Council, where Neleh received criticism for not playing the game until the last third basically, and ultimately finished in second after a close 4-3 vote. Outside of this, I do remember hearing about some pretty lulzy moments coming from Neleh, such as the mint incident :haha:. Overall, I'd kinda like to see Neleh back on the show someday since it'd be interesting to see how differently she'd play now that she's got more life experience (she was 21 at the time of playing Marquesas).

Saving Kelly Goldsmith.

Natalie Cole

latest?cb=20180905165241

Natalie Cole was on Survivor David vs Goliath and I believe she was on the Goliath tribe. I vaguely remember her. She is a 57 year old publishing CEO from Los Angeles, so she definitely has experience ordering people around. I remember that was why her tribe mates found her annoying. She was not used to young people not listening to her as she was used to being the boss, but she liked to dish out all the orders and sit around and do nothing. Which to be fair to her tribe mates, anyone would be annoyed with. I would not listen to her either, and just vote her azz out, not like she was a challenge beast. But I do have to say that a personality like hers definitely brings the lolz and entertainment factor. Also, I find it hilarious that this picture shows her feet half covered in sand. You would think they would edit that out in a glamour pic. Anyways, bye girl, I honestly did not remember her until I read her bio on survivor wiki.

Save Shane